Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinnocence

2 mins 20 into the San Francisco travel day and I've had enough of him already, and it looks like Danielle has too by her face!
Oooh she smacked every branch of the ugly tree didn’t she? Nah, he’s traded down. Annoyingly was kinda excited to see this new channel so I could snoop though. It’s very odd seeing him with someone else and it makes me feel so bad for Cheryl
---
Oooh she smacked every branch of the ugly tree didn’t she? Nah, he’s traded down. Annoyingly was kinda excited to see this new channel so I could snoop though. It’s very odd seeing him with someone else and it makes me feel so bad for Cheryl
Also, he’s 36? Wtf? No way is he under 40

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
How do you report someone? Someone I follow has been doing it too, the amount of times they stop the rides for people filming pisses me off, and I can never understand why they film 3D simulator rides it’s pointless!
Either by email or tweeting the question to them.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Oh absolutely not a fan, I’ve mentioned it before, but I had a fairly successful Disney Insta a few years ago and was asked if I’d like to join the coven - I didn’t! From what I’ve seen and heard she’s not a decent person at all, what I meant was her ‘ look’ WASNT that ‘ my mom and dad are a bit related and I’m the outcome ‘ vibe that so, so many of them have, she can throw out a decent, highly face tuned selfie 😂😂
---

Oh god don’t - it’s awful , the ears , the hoodies AND tees in the glittery ‘ Disney ‘ font with hilarious nicknames and date of trip, the lounge fly and the primark hand luggage minnie case, loudest in the lounge, knocking back the ‘secco And waving the gro pro on a stick around whilst everyone else gawps on horror - I’m the arsehole who will call you out if you film my kids, absolutely NOT, the horror that my minors actually don’t need to be in your terrible vlogs seemed to shocked them, literally ick inducing !
Are you saying you called someone out that you would? If so, who?

Emmy79

VIP Member
A few thoughts about a few random Disney vloggers of today and yesteryear

Will and Lelly, I’ll start with the good because I like these two but they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. They seemed to work hard for their holidays and it’s a shame they’re not currently uploading.

Despicable 3, always enjoyable for their complete transparency and openness, down to the point of taking their boy’s thoughts and opinions on board and catering to his needs and not trying to force Disney down his throat like many other vloggers we see

Controversial, but spoonful of sugar… apart from the slowness of their uploads (are they still uploading pre-COVID holidays? Don’t know as I had to stop watching) they seem to put themselves across as the Joneses everyone wanted to keep up with, they were the start of first class flights everywhere that other vloggers had to try and keep up with and it was so unrealistic. It’s dull really - ridiculously nice DVC room, they fly first class, Steve has mint ice cream and that’s pretty much every series they’ve done. But!! Still enjoyed watching them as background

Luke and Rich, enjoyed them a lot and then something seem to change, can’t quite put my finger on it, maybe they were similar to above, a bit samey, but they do seem like genuine family holiday videos where they show genuine thoughtfulness to older relatives when they go away, unlike the Lodge Guys

Tom and Sophie, they were okay right at the start, then started releasing merch off their own sayings then obviously the poop hit the fan, and she took him back, got married and done all the family thing. I wonder if the reason they don’t vlog is because he knows the comments he will get

Gaz and Sarah, again a really genuine couple, they had the average Florida holiday every time, the normal one, the one that many people dream of but some seemed to look down on because of the click-chasing credit-card holiday vlogs, really like these two and even when they moved from I-drive to stay on property you could see their appreciation for it. Shame they don’t seem to vlog their full holidays or do more.

The Holl family… I don’t know if these are on any of you guys radar but check them out, think Ohana of 3 but better

Nathan Staker, obviously his confidence seems to have grown since he got with Zoe and it does seem a bit of an odd pairing, but he was found due to the little gang he was in, and that brings me to the UK Disney couple, which everyone is currently remembering due to Paul’s resurfacing.. what a curiosity this has been. You see him and see how he hasn’t changed a bit, how he’s still got that nasty bitterness about him, albeit not quite as mean to Cheryl 2 as he was to Cheryl 1. Was there a trip where they went to Berlin? The full trip of that where Paul talked down to her. And the Sat night shows where he would fawn over any other female on the show and scowl at his own wife, I remember one night he called all of them beautiful except Cheryl.

The NYE show where everyone kissed at midnight and Cheryl was wiping away her tears and then two weeks later he filmed one and half of the stuff was gone from the house. Cheryl if you’re out there reading don’t be afraid to come back to socials, you’re rid of that gaslighting narcissist. It really was awful and compelling to watch (bit like the Lodges) with the peak being the last Sat show when he filmed himself in the shower, went in front of a green screen to mark the end of lockdown. Remarkable work.

Can’t think of anymore off the top of my head for a first post but I’ll think of some haha
Re Paul (knob) and Cheryl, If what we read on here was true, the trip to Berlin was to try and patch up their relationship, which obviously didn't work.....I never saw the vlog however

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I used the live chat function on the app, have a ref and everything lol <\bitch>
Please do update on this as she is claiming that she has contacted Universal and that they have confirmed to her that it is fine and she trusts this now concludes the matter. I smell bull shit.

KINGAA

VIP Member
View attachment 2113987

Yes, YT is definitely not bankrolling and I’m not aware of her doing any ads.
Even when she was working, she was earning under £30k. Not nearly enough to justify living in Westminster and flying first class to CA to stay in a £700 a night hotel. For sure her flat has also been bought for her (she shares with a relative) so she doesn’t have to worry about rent/mortgage.
spending £8500 on a course that didn’t end up as a career is probably pennies to her family.
She doesn’t even get anything gifted like attraction tickets like other vloggers!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
So Virgin make announcements about vlogging on flights these days and say that staff must not be filmed but here is Jade from Orlando Obsessed sat in her Virgin uniform with name badge talking about how she's now flight crew for them and doing a day in the life vlog. Not sure how well that would go down with them.
At least her bessie mate Momma Burgess won't be able to get a job. Easy Jet wouldn't even employ that.

QueenMavis95

She’s harmless but dear me her vlogs are BORING!
I agree with this...I can't put my finger on why, but I just cannot watch her vlogs! She seems lovely and all, but she's not for me.

Always makes me wonder how she manages so many trips too! Business class etc...I know she's an accountant, but still?! And I wouldn't have thought she'd be popular enough to get lots of freebies etc:unsure:

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I like them he’s a bit excitable but she seems nice. I think Disneyhannah came over as a bit mean to her when they met up there last year. She was buying a x large spirit jersey (definitely didn’t need such a big size) and DH made a bit of a snide comment about only needing a small herself ☹
Oooh was this in a vlog?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
The minimum purchase for perks keeps going up!

The perks are becoming less useful. Having to Plan a trip at 11 months from the UK, you're not likely to make it to after hours event. A DVC lounge with free lays (wow!), A Top if the World Lounge where you have to pay for entry. Annual Pass discount only useful if you go twice within 12 months, and even then from Jan 2024 a dated ticket will mean you don't need to make park reservations.

When we did the sums the amount we saved buying resale completely out weighed the benefits in terms of monitory value.

It'll be interesting to see if it gets included, but no big deal if it isn't, the Poly Studios are not that difficult to get at 7 months. Not like an AKL Value room!
yeah it will be interesting to see if they do get included as it may indicate how further expansions may be handled (I think the advertising material is intentionally vague to give dvc the option to do what they want with the resort)

also, don’t need to pay for top of the world lounge…theres An optional dessert package thing you can book, but not essential.

allstar

Moorrrnning. Where we going today. I'm excited. I can't believe I'm going to somewhere I don't remember. Cue WDW tingo

Sinnocence

Last edited:

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Ha ha I sometimes watch her, some of her vlogs can be useful (eg how to get to DLP on the RER). BUT some of them are totally cringe, I agree. She's another one where I'm not sure where she gets the money from for the never ending Disney trips, her channel is tiny.
Yes tiny channel and yet she is a member of InsideEars!