Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I see Reeves Family Adventures have dropped a fair bit of timber in what appears to be a short space of time. Does this mean we will be bored to death with their Universal vlogs now they have lost enough weight to fit on the rides?
The opposite surely. I would pay to see Simon ride The Hulk.

KINGAA

VIP Member
L&S came up on mt recommended, started watching. Know nothing about them at all but they vibe they give is they think they are cool and better than everyone else.

Also, can’t not stop staring at both their mouths!

The Sunbed 5

Jokes from Stoke copying Broadways with tacky door stickers / magnets for their cabins... classy

🌞 🛏 5 (P.S. not Paul Savage as I have no idea who he is)

Emmy79

VIP Member
Yes still a cock 🤣

By the look of it.. he’s moved to be with Cheryl 2 so now in the South West/Gloucester/Cheltenham direction.

Here's to me hopefully never bumping into him 🤞🏻
Yay, I am safe from that hideous face!
I met Cheryl once where I live and she was lovely, just how she was on the vlogs

disneydenial321

so many vloggers have DVC. I’ve priced it up and it’s about £30000-60000?!! Minimum 10% down payment as well if you finance it(which you shouldn’t).
Karen Bee did a good video on DVC. I know she’s awful at vlogging but her DVC video was actually informative and she broke down the difference between each resort.
Seeing as DisneyHannah came up again - why did she and her gang unfollow L&S? Someone must know the beef👀 that DisneyHannah has 2 other younger vloggersin her little crew now. I’ve tried to watch but they’re both just desperate wannabes.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Oh, sorry, I mis-wrote about WDW/other resorts, I was just going from memory. Jeez, didn't realize the new ones were restricted that resort only. That ROFR is different than it was presented to me years ago.

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Currently cackling away at how pissed off FairyGodmother is on her latest vlog where she takes a last minute trip to Disneyland Paris to swap her Infinity (which didn't run out until February) to a new Gold Disneyland Pass. No idea why she felt the need to do that I am sure that there would have been availability on the Gold Pass early next year I don't see as many people lining up to get a pass at the prices Disney is charging.

Also, didn't bring any Euros in cash so couldn't use the left luggage at the station. She sounded so pissed off!

Overnight Trip Going to Get a Gold Disneyland Pass - YouTube

TubeTired

VIP Member
But do you get the same credit if you buy resale versus direct?
With resale, you basically can only use the points to stay at Disneyworld. You can't use the exchanges and there are other restrictions. If that's all you want with the points, then resale is great. If not, then maybe it isn't so great.
Also, if you buy direct and want to get rid of it later, Disney always has right of first refusal, so if it's still in demand, you'll likely get the best sale price from them.

Sinnocence

The awful entitled mum from Florida Obsessed has broadcast that she will be Virgin Cabin crew Heathrow from May. In her vlog she tries to knowingly smuggle a camera on to a rollercoaster (that goes upside down) despite not having a restraint and she moans like fuck about a kids meal on a BA flight. I hope someone gives her the same shit on flights and hope she takes safety processes a bit more seriously than she did at the Seaworld.
Shockingly that’s one person I found generally likeable - only thing that pissed me off about her was the arse licking she gives Gemma Burgess and the overly posed slow mo reels she does of her daughter.

Where bouts did you see that? I didn’t think they/she were on socials?

Last edited:

bluesloth

Yeah exactly, they only have 100 direct points at Riviera (assume they bought based on a Tower Studio, availability of said room is as rare as rocking horse shit, even for home resort members), so loads of money for not actually that many nights. Being from UK, they have to pay their APs outright.
Do you have a rough figure? And isn’t there a yearly payment too?