Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yes that's how a lot of Americans eat. They cut their food up by kind of stabbing the fork into the food to hold it in place, then they cut it with the knife and then put the knife down, switch the fork into the other hand and eat the food with just the fork.

Almost as bad as people who hold their knife like a pencil.
Jeez, haven't seen that one before, with the knife like a pencil. I learned ages ago to use the fork with either hand so I'm not spending my time swapping back and forth, lol. I'm in the US and no one I know holds a fork like JoJo or Tim.

PJones

VIP Member
The shittest one yet which is an achievement in itself.
UKDC Paul really can't keep off youtube can he?
just like he couldn't keep off that other bird when he was married lol
I see Helena and Martyn are on a cruise and doing a Danny Dalimore by tagging PO in EVERY post on socials desperately trying to be noticed. Desperate fuckers.
TooooooooooooddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeePipskieeeeeeesssssssss
What is UKDC Paul's you tube name theses days?

Sinnocence

Everyone and now everyone is
Magicwith ( name )
Encanted with ( name )
No imagination whatsoever
Ah, I clearly don’t follow many of them then
---
Oh, while I am here, can we talk about Out on a Limb Family Vlogs? Know it all’s that know nothing. Also, MacVlogs, wow this guy is dull, clearly got money to throw around but I just can’t get through any of his videos

bluesloth

So in reality, they’ve not got stupidly well paid jobs, or own a business.

He’s on no more than 35k, especially being up north.

She’s basically Admin with a fancy job name, 25k tops

Which begs the question how they are managing all of these trips!
We are talking DisneyHannah right? How much is their DVC & annual passes costing them a month?

steel2001

Your post before this was

“This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Have you changed your mind or are you just not bothered about jealousy and hate here when you want to promote your own recommended channel?
You lot are so suspicious 😂

Emmy79

VIP Member
My guess is they got a lot of comments that they didn’t like so deleted it. But you don’t put an announcement out like that with the wording that they did without expecting some criticism - it was very tone deaf.
What did they say?

KINGAA

VIP Member
So I watched Sam4God‘s latest WDW vlog and I don’t think I can watch any more from that particular trip. I’m a solo traveler too, but considering she filmed two weeks of mostly her face, her fingers while pointing at something, some food and then all the merch - it’s just not as exciting as she thinks it is. And it’s not like she films the rides in a good way either. She loves filming her own reactions, rather than the actual ride. And a minute of her screaming on a ride in total darkness? I don’t know. Maybe she should theme the videos again, instead of entire day vlogs. It’s more interesting if she focuses on showing one thing, like new snack items or merch sections. But hearing her rambling almost deliriously at the end of the video was embarrassing. I know she repeats herself a lot and talks lots of nonsense, it’s kind of part of her appeal. But it’s become less cute over the years, imo.
I noticed this I was enjoying the fireworks then jumped at a giant moon face of her smiling instead!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Omg when they went to stay in the airport hotel even though they couldn't fly out. And Nathan Stalker turned up as he was going to surprise them on their holiday.
I thought they found out whilst at the airport hotel

And yes, I remember Nathan doing this big "I've been keeping a big secret" thing.......love, no one cares!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Liz Read/FairyGodmother (Disney Godmother on Instagram)? A 57 year old woman going to Disneyland Paris at least once a month, wearing ears and t-shirts matching the characters she meets and shouting embarrassingly at the characters to get their attention during the parade!
Ha ha I sometimes watch her, some of her vlogs can be useful (eg how to get to DLP on the RER). BUT some of them are totally cringe, I agree. She's another one where I'm not sure where she gets the money from for the never ending Disney trips, her channel is tiny.

Resale also does not get the benefit of DVC perks such as after hour parties at certain parks. A strategy for some is to first buy points directly from Disney and then add points on the resale market. You get the Disney perks from the direct purchase but get cheaper points overall on the general resale market.
The minimum purchase for perks keeps going up!

The perks are becoming less useful. Having to Plan a trip at 11 months from the UK, you're not likely to make it to after hours event. A DVC lounge with free lays (wow!), A Top if the World Lounge where you have to pay for entry. Annual Pass discount only useful if you go twice within 12 months, and even then from Jan 2024 a dated ticket will mean you don't need to make park reservations.

When we did the sums the amount we saved buying resale completely out weighed the benefits in terms of monitory value.

most probably the new polynesian block (the GF expansion was included as part of the current condominium association).
It'll be interesting to see if it gets included, but no big deal if it isn't, the Poly Studios are not that difficult to get at 7 months. Not like an AKL Value room!

Millie2023

Made my way through it, she didn’t give a price for everything - I wanted to add it up!

she said she was lucky that her £90 shopping / dining credit could be used on food so she was lucky enough to have money to spend on merchandise, her is what’s she bought:

Blue splatter Spirit Jersey $70
Blue splatterMatching ears $30
50th tin Mints
3 hand sanitiser and holders
Forky Pen $12.99
Donald Pen $8
2023 Key Ring $10
3 more key rings as gifts
Grogu Rice Krispie treat gift
Chocolate Frog
Easter bunny ears
2 reusable bags - half price