Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they think Disney owes them something for walking around day after day and stuffing their face.

Reactions: 4
Or they think Disney owes them something for walking around day after day and stuffing their face.
100%!! I especially can’t stand the ones that make out like is a chore to be there. Disney in Details is guilty of this often.

Reactions: 3
My main vloggers now are Cheers Ears and I just started watching Chelsea's Adventureland. I am always fascinated how other people do their Orlando vakays.

I used to really like Will and Lelly - but they appear to no longer vlog.

For UK vloggers I used to watch were Spoonful of Sugar, Ashley and Emma, Living the Dream, Disney in Detail, Krispy Smores, British Life, and That Sounds Fun.

US vloggers: The Disney Double Dose - but they moved in January of 2020 from Ohio to Orlando - then covid hit. I miss watching their vacations.

I currently hate-watch See Shaun Vlog.

Reactions: 1

Expedition Roadtrip. I’ve just seen they’ve posted a statement and they have taken it down because of here.

As their “friends” are apparently reading this - Guys, no one posted your address. Saying you might live in a particular area because it was shared on another vloggers stories isn’t doxxing someone that’s why the post wouldn’t have been removed
Apparently there’s a police investigation though

There needs to be an investigation in to Paul I mean Sunbed fives videos as they were truly fucking awful

Reactions: 11
To be fair the cruise sounds like a bargain and far cheaper than going to Universal.

Reactions: 1
Paul has some serious self restraint not reading on here and leaving it to his friends to do it and report back.
What with releasing a statement and apparently having a PR team monitoring the web on their behalf he is still as big headed a twat as ever then. Hi Paul

Reactions: 9
Say whaaaat? Where do I find the pillocks statement?

Say whaaaat? Where do I find the pillocks statement?
Instagram, I posted a few comments above when I saw it this morning - that was 12 hours after they posted it. It’s now pretty much a full day later and there has barely been any comments on here or Instagram, they reaaaaaally aren’t as important as they think they are

Oh now.....come on .....they fear for their safety and mental health!

Reactions: 3
He has friends?!

Reactions: 5

imagine getting 10-15 likes per post and releasing a statement

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’ve never watched these people nor have their videos ever been recommended to me. They need to get over themselves.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.