Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, I wanna see these pics videos I am a glutton for punishment I know but I’m intrigued

Hello, anyone??!
Tattle removed them so I’d refrain from posting them again. But it was absolutely hideous, be glad you missed it.

Reactions: 3
What the story with The Hackett family vlogging yhe Universal rides? I thought that was a major no no?

Reactions: 1
I just watched one of the cringiest vlogs ever. The misters other best friends “the baker family” recreating a whole episode of ant and devs Saturday takeaway. Just so bad. Worse by the end when they do the karaoke backstreet boys with guest stars from the usual desperates.

This is one of the cringiest, most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen.

ETA - does the boy have a scab on his chin or is that a soul patch?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Helen’s Happy Place vlogs? Can’t work out if they’re friends or partners!

Who are the misters again?

Millers = Spoons
---
Cheesecake Factory is very average, just big portions

Reactions: 2
Millers = Spoons
---

Millers used to be a decent easy shout, it was SO bad when we went in October.

Cheesecake factory is standard food isn’t it, do love a bit of their cheesecake though!

Our best new find was Cheddars tbh

Reactions: 1
They all do it because they think they are in some sort of exclusive club. I doubt many have friendships in real life outside of the vlogging world.
I would love to know if they all secretly hate one another despite the outwardly displays of apparent affection and admiration.

Reactions: 4
Millers = Spoons
---

Cheesecake factory is just the same food presented in different ways. The menu is huge but really it’s all the same sauces, breaded meats just in a million different ways!

Ok. So I think it’s been mentioned before… but does anyone know what caused the bust up between Disney Hannah, Distee and Lucy Caroline (L&S Adventures). I’m pretty sure they all did a trip together and now they don’t even follow each other. WHAT IS THE TEA?!

So the lady of Watsonsdodisney isn’t well, and who is the first Internet ‘friend’ Gary C - is asking for prayers - Do fuck off and let the lady deal with what she has to (I know she had also posted)

im new to this thread but not new to disney vloggers but, cheers ears - is their son gay? Sorry if its already been said before lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.