Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_1679.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg

I’m sorry I had too… I’m weak (but not weak enough to pay £3.50 a month for this)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nadurath

VIP Member
The Holl family… I don’t know if these are on any of you guys radar but check them out, think Ohana of 3 but better
By better do you mean more car crash, because honestly the big toe of my left foot could make better content than Ohana of 3 so that’s not a selling point 😂 I’m here for more car crashes though!

• Haha

jamesd

Honestly I don’t know why Anni Stores goes to Florida, she spends most of her holidays moaning about the food / service / weather / value

It’s weird they defo go for her rather than their son.

disney10001

She’s an odd bod. And has also been known to come on here and attack posters, not mentioning she has also been guilty of speculating about and slagging off Disney vloggers here too.
i have always thought she was rude and manipulative with the crying stories but after her not fulfilling so many orders (seeing instagram stories saying this reguarly) i would have thought she would have had some shame and not plugged her own personal sales shes just gone a step to far i think

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
So I’ve recently been watching the Hackett family. How many freebies do this crew get? Free stay and tickets because their room wasn’t cleaned? NOBODIES ROOMS WERE CLEANED!!!

Free lightening lanes because someone rolled their ECV into the Mum and she had to be wheelchaired away? Then miraculously walked the park for hours afterwards

Free milkshakes because the small one got her foot caught in the door at DeLuxe burger

Endless milking of a birthday to get freebies

Broke their potter wand but were calling to guest services to “see if Universal could do anything”

Free cookies, free drinks…the list is bloody endless!

Then the massive flouting of safety rules such as vlogging Universal rides (including Hulk
Which has a metal detector!) and putting the 2/3 yo in trainers that make her taller to get her on rides.

What gives?
That family are everything I despise about vloggers. It's all the newer ones - them, the burgesses, ohanaof3.
Ive said it a million times but what happened to people going on vacay for a good time?
Universal should ban them for the on ride stuff. They need reporting. It wouldn't be hard for them to be banned considering they give their names out (never mind safeguarding their two kids).

The Sunbed 5

Just tried a World Padlock travel day ...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is a total Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellend eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelongating his vowles aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time.

• Haha

MaryAnn57

Jokes from Stoke copying Broadways with tacky door stickers / magnets for their cabins... classy

🌞 🛏 5 (P.S. not Paul Savage as I have no idea who he is)
a LOT of people do the door magnets and stickers - we saw a whole bunch of them on our last trip…so not sure this is a copying thing but more a “jumping on the bandwagon”

p.s Paul Savage has been discussed on here a LOT.

Sinnocence

SB5 knows who Paul is at the very minimum and I suspect more and more that it could be him.
I’ve had Savage vibes from them for a while, the way they go on about their videos like they make a difference or are a (Savage lol) attack on the folks in them. Beefed up idea of self importance it screams Paul Savage! Also the fact that he really didn’t want to let go of the community he reckons he as the head of.

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Say whaaaat? Where do I find the pillocks statement? 🤣🤣
Instagram, I posted a few comments above when I saw it this morning - that was 12 hours after they posted it. It’s now pretty much a full day later and there has barely been any comments on here or Instagram, they reaaaaaally aren’t as important as they think they are 😂

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

If anyone I watch starts this sunglasses camera bs, I'm unsubbing and I hope other people will do the same. It's one thing if someone vlogging is obvious about it and you can steer clear if you don't want to be filmed, and another to have no choice.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yeah she’s done it twice on this trip to Disney world, “accidentally” ordered an extra portion of fries.
She also “forgets” to eat then will have like a box of desserts at 1am for dinner.

Also doesn’t know how to use hand quotes correctly hahahahaha!

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Also never seen a family manage to eat so much, 3 full on meals each day usually with dessert, no danger.
You just know she ended up with a refund from 3 broomsticks on that vlog today - this is not how English people eat 🙈
if you watch her Disney Staycation vlogs which is how I found her.... she'd order 3 of each course at every meal because it was all included ! no idea if she finished them all or not but she made out that it was normal.... yet I never saw any other Vlogger do that! 😂 I've never been on a Disney cruise though so maybe I just don't understand it

• Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
i watched the Vlog as I don’t normally mind her despite her poorly edited vlogs…. But this one just seemed like endless moaning for something that could’ve been avoided and if not didn’t need to be repeatedly brought up in my opinion
I get why she's upset, she was told the dish was vegan and it turned out to have cheese in it. But equally I don't really understand why someone with intolerances plays Russian Roulette with buffets. A vegan dish could easily end up contaminated with meat or dairy if someone uses the wrong tongs. She would have been safer at the vegan food truck or having a vegan Rueben at the funky diner truck.

theyalljustwindmeup

Honestly I don’t know why Anni Stores goes to Florida, she spends most of her holidays moaning about the food / service / weather / value

It’s weird they defo go for her rather than their son.
I stopped watching her a while ago as she just irritates the hell out of me, but out of sheer boredom today I switched her on. God what a moaning, boring, self absorbed weirdo she is! And he’s no better! The whole family (son included) give off really weird vibes!

I low key feel they live in Swindon… they were out on a day trip in Bristol with JJ Extra today and are now having food at HongXin Chinese Buffett in Swindon. (Going off of JJ Extras story)

I mean, no one actively goes out of their way to go and have dinner in Swindon over eating out somewhere in Bristol.

if they do live in Swindon, they’re even closer to me than I had hoped. 🫠

• Haha