Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guessing some of these will miraculously win. Why enter when you’ve got an ok following on social media? I’ve got over 6000 on insta and still wouldn’t enter
125k on tiktok for one of them
30k on insta for the other

Well I didn’t think the criteria for winning this was a social media follower count - isn’t it a video submission and reviewed by Disney?

Reactions: 2
Karen bee I find so hard to watch. She giggles at such random stuff, and always looks like she needs a good bath.
I know this sounds awful- but are there any good looking Disney vloggers anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Karen bee I find so hard to watch. She giggles at such random stuff, and always looks like she needs a good bath.
I know this sounds awful- but are there any good looking Disney vloggers anymore?!
Yes there are but you have to look very hard ... believe it or not some still vlog for the fun of it and look like they are enjoying the park / destination firt and filming it second.

Reactions: 1
Kershaws ...

Not been mentioned on here for a while

Really dont like them

Can I get an amen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disney is now a fashion statement. I have had 25 visits since 1997. Love the place but vloggers have ruined WDW. No one cares about your outfit of the day. No one cares you went to Walmart and got the same tit. Just duck off already and be done. I have forgot more than they will ever know. Just feck off. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kershaws ...

Not been mentioned on here for a while

Really dont like them

Can I get an amen
Probably due to them still being largely irrelevant.
despite trying to piggy back on any one and every one. As soon as they were meeting up with the Lodge Twats and Bazza etc it was a firm no from me.
Not to memtion their (particularly his) desperation to be part of the weekly dose of dog doo doo that was Saturday Discussions.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the click bait Theme Park Spazza post about his house falling down or something??

He has found something under his floorboards ... let hope its his personality

Barry, if you want to come back to the UK just do it, dont keep ramping up with "the house is falling down so we HAVE to sell up"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the click bait Theme Park Spazza post about his house falling down or something??

He has found something under his floorboards ... let hope its his personality

Barry, if you want to come back to the UK just do it, dont keep ramping up with "the house is falling down so we HAVE to sell up"
What was under the floorboards? The Lodge Twats morals?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was under the floorboards? The Lodge Twats morals?
Couldnt bring myself to give him a view to find out. After rude people on a plane and rude people in Blackpool being click bait fests as we spotted zero advertised "rude people" I wasnt falling for it a 3rd time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldnt bring myself to give him a view to find out. After rude people on a plane and rude people in Blackpool being click bait fests as we spotted zero advertised "rude people" I wasnt falling for it a 3rd time
I find him creepy......like the weird Uncle no one likes but tolerates

Thanks to whoever recommended Most magical guides ,just watched her day one vlog and she seems very positive and happy to be there ,not sure how many of her vlogs i will watch tho as they all seem long ,30mins max is normally my limit

I am sick of seeing Jokes From Stoke peddling their discount code for some tat brand on Instagram. I dunna even follow them but they still pop up in my feed. duck off lads 👋

I am sick of seeing Jokes From Stoke peddling their discount code for some tat brand on Instagram. I dunna even follow them but they still pop up in my feed. duck off lads 👋
Same here. They literally act like they have a partnership with Disney themselves. Rather than some cheap rip off merchant that hasn’t been given a take down notice by Disney as yet. They are truly 2 of the most irritating gits on YouTube.

• Heart
We said a few days back to someone looking for better vloggers there were some out there

We are catching up with a channel which seems to have VERY SADLY packed in called Ta Ta For Now

Only our opinion but we favour vlogs that are more like home movies with people enjoying themselves over the ones with super slick production / stupid "B Roll" breaks throughout / wannabee kids TV presenters / someone (male but usually female) thinking they are gods gift.

Wish they would restart but seems to have been too long a break ... does anyone know what happened to them??????
---

ITS COMPETITION TIME

Time to help Carina come up with a new name for the channel to assist the rebranding ....

1675282726904.png

Last edited:
We are catching up with a channel which seems to have VERY SADLY packed in called Ta Ta For Now
Looks like a victim of covid. Sadly a lot of small decent U.K. Florida goers quit once covid closed the boarders a couple have restarted.
It did claim a couple of bigger YouTubers too.

Reactions: 1
Looks like a victim of covid. Sadly a lot of small decent U.K. Florida goers quit once covid closed the boarders a couple have restarted.
It did claim a couple of bigger YouTubers too.
Thanks, would love to find out if this couple are ok and plan to vlog again because they were fun to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.