Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Booking in two big trips over to Florida in the next 18 months. I wish I vlogged. I'd show these guys how to do it.

I'd definitely include the following:

* Screenshot of phone with alarm going off.
* Exciting footage of me making a tea (which I don't drink but it's for my art)
* Long full frame shot of my whole face as I outline the whole plan for the trips.
* I'd make sure if go in the room first to set up the camera to get my reaction of when I first see my room.
* Room tour
* Walk in front of everyone else at the buffet in the lounge to show everything
* Fade out some audio mid sentence
* Meal on plane. Say it's ok for plane food OR don't really like it
* Show MCO hotel. (Flying to Tampa first trip but will still have to show it)
* Villa tour
* Mention what time it is in the UK to emphasise how tired we are.
* Set up camera on curb as we drive away each morning
* Outfit of the day
* Get better half to cry at the castle
* 'Can't believe we're here', 'Doesn't feel real', etc

That should stand me out from the crowd!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tabitha

VIP Member
New thread. Title thanks to @CrinkleCut88 🤣

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/disney-...lloween-posting-on-onlyfans-in-between.34266/

A few shockers:
- Orlando_wylies caught cheating at work and have since disappeared from IG
- Travellingmagical had a surprise baby
- Ohana of three became the most hated of all after moaning about not being given a spoon
-Spoonfulofsugar announce a 100 day trip and tell us all to do the same.
-Livvybirdlife can’t believe someone still likes her after 6 months. I’m sure he’s had wigs that have lasted longer.

non shockers:
-Danny Dalimore is still a prick

As for the rest… still taking the Mickey (to quote @RJF), abusing DAS, getting fatter from snacks, spending hundreds on Disney tat, can’t function unless they’re at WDW

Anything I’ve missed? Let me know in the comments 👇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Who is this fool? Happy to slag Knappily off about her parenting and all manner of things but is now a self appointed Patron Saint Of Disney Grifters. Piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The misters… the epitome of people who don’t have real friends, and started vlogging to make themselves look socially popular. They look like the types that have never got in with other gay men.
Well quite ... apart from the many friends who invite them to stay and/or eat with them and who stay/eat at the Misters house. And the friends who put them up for months when they were in between homes. And the friends who helped them to move. And the friends they go on (non Disney) holidays with. But apart from that, no friends, no, none at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
The irony is that the Florida/ Disney youtube market is dying a slow death.
It’s because every single channel is the same…

pre- travel day- going to Tesco to buy some snacks for the plane then placing said snacks on a table and prodding them “these are for Timothy, Mabel has asked for these dairy milk” etc .

travel day- “it’s travel day wwwwaaaaaaahhhhh”. Same video entering the airport “heading over to virgin”. Cut to after security going to ‘grab a coffee’. Video getting on plane with other poor passengers putting their belongings in the overheads, trying to get sat down etc. ‘It was Either chicken or beef for dinner’…. Who’d have guessed!!

day one to ten - including but not limited to…. ihop breakfast, some drama in magic kingdom that’s not a drama, a room tour (here are where the plug sockets are and wow we got an ice bucket), character warehouse, loungefly bags, dole whip and riding the skyline.

home day- like travel day but in reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Be kind unless you want to move people out of the way for your photographs for Instagram. Be kind unless you want to barge past people to be first to get your hands on the latest mouse shaped snack for your vlog. Be kind unless you want to o.t.t shout and scream on rides ruining other people's experiences. Be kind unless you are massive fucking hypocrite who picks and chooses who can and cant be critiqued.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The Sunbed 5

While the Jokes from Stoke are displaying the latest example of this on Insta ... in the true spirit of fairness they are certainly not alone in something I find totally offensive .... drinking on a plane then jumping in a hire car .... seriously, this cut across all air travellers not just vloggers but there are some frightening examples out there of half cut people chugging as much free booze as they can manage before getting behind the wheel of an unfamiliar car, driving on the wrong side of the road while using routes they do not properly know. I have all the time in the world for Will & Lelly but there is one of theirs where Will is clearly tipsy reviewing the Mustang he has chosen ... when will airlines take responsibility (Virgin looking at you in particular) and not sell provide alcohol to those who have bought a package with car and are named as the driver ... just work with the car rental companies and local police to breathalyse these muppets. Its not about party pooping its about saving lives. No one would expect to drive to a pub, drink for 7 hours and then get back in the car home.

• Wow

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
While the Jokes from Stoke are displaying the latest example of this on Insta ... in the true spirit of fairness they are certainly not alone in something I find totally offensive .... drinking on a plane then jumping in a hire car .... seriously, this cut across all air travellers not just vloggers but there are some frightening examples out there of half cut people chugging as much free booze as they can manage before getting behind the wheel of an unfamiliar car, driving on the wrong side of the road while using routes they do not properly know. I have all the time in the world for Will & Lelly but there is one of theirs where Will is clearly tipsy reviewing the Mustang he has chosen ... when will airlines take responsibility (Virgin looking at you in particular) and not sell provide alcohol to those who have bought a package with car and are named as the driver ... just work with the car rental companies and local police to breathalyse these muppets. Its not about party pooping its about saving lives. No one would expect to drive to a pub, drink for 7 hours and then get back in the car home.
personally I think that’s a completely impractical and unrealistic expectation. It’s not on those travel agencies who book a package to then link up with an airline and then expect the flight crew to stop people having drinks on the flight because they have a hire car at the other end. Where does it end? Tell the lounges and Restauraunt’s to ask to see travel bookings in case the individual has a hire car at the other end?

Virgin holidays are also technically separate from the airline and operate as separate entities. That means data protection laws will exist between how they operate.

The responsibility sits fully with the traveller to not be pissed when collecting a car at the other end.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I miss the old days when people went to Florida once a year and bloody well enjoyed it for what it is and did what suited THEM rather than the in crowd or to keep up with the Smiths. That used to come across in the Vlogs and youtube was so much better for it.

Tabitha

VIP Member
2C375C11-1ADF-4579-96B8-C4A843DCACCB.png

someone got a boob job and wants all of WDW to know it.The Valentino bag and shoes really top it off for me.
I live in central London and it’s like the girls I see who come down here dressed like they’re going to a nightclub lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

teamonster

Chatty Member
Booking in two big trips over to Florida in the next 18 months. I wish I vlogged. I'd show these guys how to do it.

I'd definitely include the following:

* Screenshot of phone with alarm going off.
* Exciting footage of me making a tea (which I don't drink but it's for my art)
* Long full frame shot of my whole face as I outline the whole plan for the trips.
* I'd make sure if go in the room first to set up the camera to get my reaction of when I first see my room.
* Room tour
* Walk in front of everyone else at the buffet in the lounge to show everything
* Fade out some audio mid sentence
* Meal on plane. Say it's ok for plane food OR don't really like it
* Show MCO hotel. (Flying to Tampa first trip but will still have to show it)
* Villa tour
* Mention what time it is in the UK to emphasise how tired we are.
* Set up camera on curb as we drive away each morning
* Outfit of the day
* Get better half to cry at the castle
* 'Can't believe we're here', 'Doesn't feel real', etc

That should stand me out from the crowd!
You forgot saying ‘first ride of the trip’ when you’re on the train thing from the plane to the main terminal

• Haha

allstar

Disney is now a fashion statement. I have had 25 visits since 1997. Love the place but vloggers have ruined WDW. No one cares about your outfit of the day. No one cares you went to Walmart and got the same shit. Just fuck off already and be done. I have forgot more than they will ever know. Just feck off. Rant over

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
100 years of incredible and unique artistry, innovation and imagineering and these people’s favourite thing about Disney is twirling around in a dress, eating snacks and buying socks?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
A virgin flight I took in January had a warning about not filming other people…these type of twats are the reason why…
Last two long haul flights I have been on, Aer Lingus and Delta, there was an announcement about not filming any crew members or people who are not travelling with you. Must be getting to the point where people are complaining about it, it's so prevalent

Reactions: 12