Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was the Radisson Blu at Manchester airport. They also got into tit filming other people's kids at some sort of play centre thing and were amazed.

They also think it's alright to film around and in swimming pools, for some unknown reason. They're an awful pair of cunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I gave the The A&R life a second chance and watched some of their Florida Vlogs.
I really don't think there is a more annoying couple out there and that includes the Jokes From Stoke.
bleeping dreadful yet unbelievably arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t that dalimore get told off for filming in a hotel too? Wouldn’t really believe him as he’s full of sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t find the Raddison one but I’ve found the Lego one 😵💫 why would you film that!!! I think it’s a pretty reasonable request.

ive just treat my kids to the travel home day from Orlando video 😂 a complete whingefest!! is she wearing pyjamas??? Noticed they spent another $100 in the airport shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you enjoy hate watching TLG then you might enjoy hate watching them. So over the top camp
I can’t give them the satisfaction of a hate watch anymore. It’s all so badly made and cliche
---

I gave the The A&R life a second chance and watched some of their Florida Vlogs.
I really don't think there is a more annoying couple out there and that includes the Jokes From Stoke.
bleeping dreadful yet unbelievably arrogant.
They are shocking. No idea why the Misters insist on pushing them all the time. During lockdown they would do these vlogs about “what you don’t know about (insert here)” and they were like the thickest, dullest people in the world reading facts off an IMDB page. The facts all of which would be no own by most casual fans.

She’s dead rude as a business owner as well - when I used to follow her a few years ago she had rules about what you couldn’t ask her regards your purchases
I agree with this. We used to follow each other and she was just rude as heck. I eventually unfollowed as I just can’t be arsed with that sort of attitude.

So guessing some of these will miraculously win. Why enter when you’ve got an ok following on social media? I’ve got over 6000 on insta and still wouldn’t enter
125k on tiktok for one of them
30k on insta for the other

Are you not the girl who stole wesandbeyond and then witch about girls you follow on instagram on here ? I know it’s @disneyonthereg who is using the name “journeytodis” on here the girls she posts about she actually befriends them lol low blow go through her comments she caught herself out a few times when wesandbeyond was being slagged off lol

Reactions: 5
So guessing some of these will miraculously win. Why enter when you’ve got an ok following on social media? I’ve got over 6000 on insta and still wouldn’t enter
125k on tiktok for one of them
30k on insta for the other

I personally don’t want the likes of mummyoffourdoesdisney winning

I personally don’t want the likes of mummyoffourdoesdisney winning
Totally agree but I bet one of them will win, they are on a bandwagon and not Disney lovers. My love of Disney started when I was 8 with my grandparents and grew from there, little traditions we do and I’m passing them to my kids, grandkids and setting my own. I have a private account and wouldn’t enter as it’s got to be public and for me it’s personal and I go to Disney so don’t feel the need to enter

Watsons do Disney have just checked into the Virgin Atlantic clubhouse 🙈

off on another holiday - she really does have a cushty life

Watsons do Disney have just checked into the Virgin Atlantic clubhouse 🙈

off on another holiday - she really does have a cushty life
Again? 🙄 I could afford to go twice a year probably if I didn’t have a family and have other goals but here we are.. I’d be fascinated to see their finances lol because we are pretty secure each month at the minute but who knows, that can change overnight. Been there..

just quoted our flights and car at over 3K thats without accommodation, any tickets and spending money. Florida used to be pretty cheap for the flights and accommodation but not anymore.

I’m fascinated to know how these vloggers/influencers book flights etc so often, I’d rather have a vlog with their ideas, who they book with, how far in advance do they plan/book etc

Then I ponder do have nice houses, enjoy other activities or are they scrimping all year, eating small meals and cheap stuff to fly to the same place over and over while the whole world screams at them that’s there is more to life 😂

She's got such a smug face

Cue more posing in hideous outfits
jesus those outfits 😂
---

Again? 🙄 I could afford to go twice a year probably if I didn’t have a family and have other goals but here we are.. I’d be fascinated to see their finances lol because we are pretty secure each month at the minute but who knows, that can change overnight. Been there..

just quoted our flights and car at over 3K thats without accommodation, any tickets and spending money. Florida used to be pretty cheap for the flights and accommodation but not anymore.

I’m fascinated to know how these vloggers/influencers book flights etc so often, I’d rather have a vlog with their ideas, who they book with, how far in advance do they plan/book etc

Then I ponder do have nice houses, enjoy other activities or are they scrimping all year, eating small meals and cheap stuff to fly to the same place over and over while the whole world screams at them that’s there is more to life 😂
A lot of them don’t have kids so they’re not getting shafted by having to pay premiums for peak times plus having to pay for extra tickets etc. Reward flights are pretty easy to get outside of school holidays as well and it’s easier to pick up 2 reward flights than say 4/5.

For the price we’ve paid for our family of 4, 3 weeks in the summer holidays I think me and my husband could go 3/4 times on our own for the same price.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
jesus those outfits 😂
---

A lot of them don’t have kids so they’re not getting shafted by having to pay premiums for peak times plus having to pay for extra tickets etc. Reward flights are pretty easy to get outside of school holidays as well and it’s easier to pick up 2 reward flights than say 4/5.

For the price we’ve paid for our family of 4, 3 weeks in the summer holidays I think me and my husband could go 3/4 times on our own for the same price.
Yep I definitely feel that 😂 💵 💸 💵 for trips. we did a 3 week one recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.