Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Bee's just posted an Orlando travel day. I'm sure she went just before Christmas! How does she get so much time off?! Maybe she works for the same company as aclaireytale šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Alsoā€¦. Why would you want to go to the same place so often if itā€™s not ā€œyour jobā€?! I find it weirder when vloggers who apparently only do YouTube as a hobby go to Florida every other month! If theyā€™re not doing YouTube as a job , then do they really have such dreadful lives that they need to fill it with Florida and Disney all the time?!

Each to their own I suppose and if they really love it that much they need to go back so often , good for them! Just personally find it strange and am always suspicious of their motives!

who knows maybe KarenBee is secretly fake and fame hungry like Hannah Ricketts too

Reactions: 7
Alsoā€¦. Why would you want to go to the same place so often if itā€™s not ā€œyour jobā€?! I find it weirder when vloggers who apparently only do YouTube as a hobby go to Florida every other month! If theyā€™re not doing YouTube as a job , then do they really have such dreadful lives that they need to fill it with Florida and Disney all the time?!

Each to their own I suppose and if they really love it that much they need to go back so often , good for them! Just personally find it strange and am always suspicious of their motives!

who knows maybe KarenBee is secretly fake and fame hungry like Hannah Ricketts too
I am bored to death of repeat Florida trips. Karen Bee is bleeping dreadful anyway never mind on repeat.
---

She needs help
And a new pair of glasses if she thinks she looks like the imposter on their channel art šŸ¤£

• Haha
Had it not been for the luggage situation I think Claire would have made it. But she should take a page from her friend Adam and use the train.

Especially with Christmas time and all the strikes going on, 4 hours wasn't enough for perfect time not when so many other factors.

Reactions: 1
Had it not been for the luggage situation I think Claire would have made it. But she should take a page from her friend Adam and use the train.

Especially with Christmas time and all the strikes going on, 4 hours wasn't enough for perfect time not when so many other factors.
Anyone with half a brain realises than all services are more unreliable than they have ever been before and builds in the proper contingency. Zero sympathy I'm afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone with half a brain realises than all services are more unreliable than they have ever been before and builds in the proper contingency. Zero sympathy I'm afraid.
And as we've said before it's the total refusal to take any responsibility for the cock up herself. According to her it was all BAs fault. Whereas there could have been many factors at play that were out of BAs control eg the flight being delayed by an hour.

Just think it's a very immature and naĆÆve approach to take. Some mug could watch that vlog and think Oh well, as long as I avoid BA then I'll be fine. When the same issues could have happened with any airline.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And as we've said before it's the total refusal to take any responsibility for the cock up herself. According to her it was all BAs fault. Whereas there could have been many factors at play that were out of BAs control eg the flight being delayed by an hour.

Just think it's a very immature and naĆÆve approach to take. Some mug could watch that vlog and think Oh well, as long as I avoid BA then I'll be fine. When the same issues could have happened with any airline.
Disney vloggers are not known for their maturity. They think life is all sunshine and cupcakes with sprinkles on top. I wonder how some of them function in the real world.

• Haha
Disney vloggers are not known for their maturity. They think life is all sunshine and cupcakes with sprinkles on top. I wonder how some of them function in the real world.
Well they don't. That's why they're Disney vloggers, it's not exactly intellectually demanding.

• Haha
If you want to laugh, go and look at the hashtag for Disneyā€™s new competition šŸ¤£seems like everyone is the UKs biggest Disney fan. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching Claire's video and my god how are they so naĆÆve, especially when she fly's all the bleeping time? You are advised to arrive at least 3 hours before your flight for trans-atlantic and that was before the world was screwed. Even if they left 4 hours that is only an hour for things to go wrong/get through security/baggage etc! For any connecting flight I leave a minimum of 2.5-3 hours. No sympathy at all!

For the record I have used BA numerous times and never had a problem with them (their code shares are a different matter). Last trip I flew with Virgin and the flight out I thought I might have to pedal as the plane was so old!

Reactions: 4
If you want to laugh, go and look at the hashtag for Disneyā€™s new competition
Ooowww sounds like fun ... whats the tag???????????????????
---

What are we betting that C and L wandering will magically come out of retirement for their Disneyland trip? The countdowns for most can be fun, but with them itā€™s plain annoying how often they remind everyone.
It is a shame their last Florida vlogs are not available anymore ... if you take a drink everytime they mention California and it being better then Florida then you will be under the table in no time .... so funny as they think they are a few levels above other vloggers as they have been to California. Seriously? Their first trip together was 2017 .... I suspect most on here were in double digit trips by then but of course they are the biggest experts on all things Disney Parks like every other one of this new breed of Disney Vloggers

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This Disney competition is going to make me hate these people even more!

Well this is just awful and full of people begging isnā€™t it.

Youā€™ll need to scroll to the reels section of the hashtag to see them

So guessing some of these will miraculously win. Why enter when youā€™ve got an ok following on social media? Iā€™ve got over 6000 on insta and still wouldnā€™t enter
125k on tiktok for one of them
30k on insta for the other

Not sure if they have been mentioned but stumbled across Whale Pod - Irish girls who kinda make me feel a bit itchy and seem to think they run the joint šŸ‘ŽšŸ» anyone?
B2D87C5B-176C-4D2A-B538-FB7AFA763B33.jpeg

100 years of incredible and unique artistry, innovation and imagineering and these peopleā€™s favourite thing about Disney is twirling around in a dress, eating snacks and buying socks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.