Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

ITS COMPETITION TIME

Time to help Carina come up with a new name for the channel to assist the rebranding ....

View attachment 1927872
Love me a good old competition. I would leave the NO as it is and replace NAME with any of the following~

Clue
Views
Personality
Idea
Resemblance to their channel art
Mates
Talent
Point
Body cares
Wonder they packed it in
Looking on Tattle Corina 👋
More Starbucks cups

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks to whoever recommended Most magical guides ,just watched her day one vlog and she seems very positive and happy to be there ,not sure how many of her vlogs i will watch tho as they all seem long ,30mins max is normally my limit
Couldn't you just watch 30 minutes at a time rather than watching the whole vlog in one go?

Reactions: 2
We said a few days back to someone looking for better vloggers there were some out there

We are catching up with a channel which seems to have VERY SADLY packed in called Ta Ta For Now

Only our opinion but we favour vlogs that are more like home movies with people enjoying themselves over the ones with super slick production / stupid "B Roll" breaks throughout / wannabee kids TV presenters / someone (male but usually female) thinking they are gods gift.

Wish they would restart but seems to have been too long a break ... does anyone know what happened to them??????
---

ITS COMPETITION TIME

Time to help Carina come up with a new name for the channel to assist the rebranding ....

View attachment 1927872
You’re going to make her rant on her stories again and delete them after a few hours🤣🤣
It’s crazy to me sometimes that a 40 year old woman(don’t know how old she is but she looks at least 40) has no personality outside of Disney, Loungefly and Pumpkin spiced lattes 🤣

• Haha
You’re going to make her rant on her stories again and delete them after a few hours🤣🤣
It’s crazy to me sometimes that a 40 year old woman(don’t know how old she is but she looks at least 40) has no personality outside of Disney, Loungefly and Pumpkin spiced lattes 🤣
I remember on their last trip, she literally filled one of their suitcases with Loungeflys and nothing else... extremely odd behavior.

• Haha
I know this is not a vlogger but she has been mentioned here before , Kingdom threads! Currently on a 16 night stay in WDW . At every given opportunity posts on instagram how hard it is running her business due to rising costs etc etc. That I do not doubt but to then go off on an expensive holiday! She is sporting some ridiculous looking hairy caterpillar eyebrows ( sorry I never screen shot the close up on her stories but will do when I next see them and what looks like a lopsided lipjob. She's attractive as it is so no idea why she needs these ridiculous treatments. Maybe that's the mum in me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I know this is not a vlogger but she has been mentioned here before , Kingdom threads! Currently on a 16 night stay in WDW . At every given opportunity posts on instagram how hard it is running her business due to rising costs etc etc. That I do not doubt but to then go off on an expensive holiday! She is sporting some ridiculous looking hairy caterpillar eyebrows ( sorry I never screen shot the close up on her stories but will do when I next see them and what looks like a lopsided lipjob. She's attractive as it is so no idea why she needs these ridiculous treatments. Maybe that's the mum in me 🤣🤣
She really rubs me up the wrong way. Thinks the world owes her a living. Who the hell is paying her to make those clothes?

Reactions: 3
She really rubs me up the wrong way. Thinks the world owes her a living. Who the hell is paying her to make those clothes?
She’s dead rude as a business owner as well - when I used to follow her a few years ago she had rules about what you couldn’t ask her regards your purchases

She’s dead rude as a business owner as well - when I used to follow her a few years ago she had rules about what you couldn’t ask her regards your purchases
I think she is rude in general. Doesn't she pass off her bluntness as part of some sort of condition that also gets her a DAS pass at WDW?

Everyone's fault but her own that she couldn't make the unit work and has had to set up in her living room.

Reactions: 1
I might be the minority, but who cares if these accounts are entering? Some of them don’t have that big a following. If people want to enter the comp why does it matter? 😅
She is horrible

I might be the minority, but who cares if these accounts are entering? Some of them don’t have that big a following. If people want to enter the comp why does it matter? 😅
I think it was aimed more at the usual suspects making fools of themselves scrambling for the chance of a freebie and to prove they love Disney more than the other saddos they pretend to like but are secretly jealous of. You know...... content creators.
And don't forget that despite having these small followings some of them think they are bona fide superstars.

Couldn't you just watch 30 minutes at a time rather than watching the whole vlog in one go?
I could and i do sometimes but then i forget to go back to finish them off ,especially Disney /universal ones as they generally all do the same stuff anyway

Reactions: 1
The caption…..

I’m all for cheeky innuendo m, but this is beyond tired and tacky. A little bit of originality and some basic editorial care when making videos please!!!

Also, if you’re suggesting you’re doing something in a Vlog… actually do it! I’ve noticed they like to tag a lot of their vlogs as travel days. BIG no no, when it’s not actually a travel day vlog. Desperate wannabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.