Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the whole "goodbye cruel world" routine, it was only a matter time before she came back. Maybe next time she goes its for good.

For the record on all the strange postings about the Misters ... we can't stand them, tried watching but one of them looks like they need a good wash.

And on the latest click bait Jokes from Stoke vlog ... supposed to be in Paris but we just see the inside of 2 restaurants ... they have the poor manners to vlog right next to another couple and then moan about them complaining ... seriously?

and last but not least ... has anyone tried watching Emma & John Your Welcome ... asked twice now and no on has bit and said yes or no.
Haven’t watched Emma & John yet.

Blokes from stoke are just Caravan tw@s but worse(I know I didn’t think that was possible). One of them does this MLM travel business. Anyone and everyone is all of a sudden a travel agent. No you’re not. You just want a way to make quick cash.

How long until more vloggers do this? Looking at you Knapp

Reactions: 2
17A0DC2E-7AE7-4395-B103-9A4EEB1D048C.jpeg
Livvybirdlife🙄🙄🙄

I highly doubt this happened as she describes it. When I’ve been before they’ve always shouted down the queue for any parties of 1 to fill an empty seat. So entitled🙄 you’d think they’re the only family at the park

View attachment 1918995Livvybirdlife🙄🙄🙄

I highly doubt this happened as she describes it. When I’ve been before they’ve always shouted down the queue for any parties of 1 to fill an empty seat. So entitled🙄 you’d think they’re the only family at the park
Yes exactly. The queues for Pinocchio are insane (made worse by Premier Access) and cast members do everything they can to keep the line moving. There's no single rider line but cast members regularly pull singles and doubles out of the queue to fill the gaps. Anyone who's ever been on Pinocchio knows this, so why publish to the world that you are an entitled twit?

Reactions: 8
Usually love clairytale but it's not really fair for her to continually say its all BAs fault she missed her flight, even though she acknowledges she didn't book a through ticket.

Whenever you book separate portions of travel you do take the risk that something may go awry.

Reactions: 6
Usually love clairytale but it's not really fair for her to continually say its all BAs fault she missed her flight, even though she acknowledges she didn't book a through ticket.

Whenever you book separate portions of travel you do take the risk that something may go awry.
I don't book a flight now with less than a 2 hour layover. I can find something to do rather than miss a flight.

Reactions: 3
Rookie error for someone who travels so much. Did Daddy not organise and pay for this trip?
I don’t understand why she made two separate bookings, then making out they are hard up using Simons sisters points for the hotel. Came across terribly about it all. Doesn’t show Simon in the vlogs but happy to show other people who haven’t consented.

another one getting on my nerves and I have had to stop watching is Crystal Olivia - this jade and Matt wannabe thing she has is pathetic when she’s with her partner, then trying to be Elle Darby aswell it’s not good watching. Could be good vlogs if she Would just be herself instead of copying others

Aclaireytale has gone to Orlando AGAIN? Why? Cba to watch her vlog to find out. They’ve literally just got back!

OK I'm intrigued so watching the vlog. I have literally no idea why she's flown from Manchester to Heathrow and then on a separate booking tried to fly to the States. So she's PLANNED to go through security twice, do baggage claim twice AND she's got to change terminals at Heathrow?! With the money they spent staying overnight at Manchester Airport they'd have been better to take an early train to London and then the Heathrow Express. It would have been quicker than checking in twice, waiting for baggage etc even if the case hadn't gone missing.

---

I don't book a flight now with less than a 2 hour layover. I can find something to do rather than miss a flight.
To be fair there were 4 hours between the planned flights but I don't think they took account of how long it takes to get between terminals at Heathrow. Delays, especially with baggage claim, are very common at the moment so I still think it was a bit daft, given a train would have got there just about as fast once you add in check in time, baggage claim etc (and of course they would not have lost the case).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
OK I'm intrigued so watching the vlog. I have literally no idea why she's flown from Manchester to Heathrow and then on a separate booking tried to fly to the States. So she's PLANNED to go through security twice, do baggage claim twice AND she's got to change terminals at Heathrow?! With the money they spent staying overnight at Manchester Airport they'd have been better to take an early train to London and then the Heathrow Express. It would have been quicker than checking in twice, waiting for baggage etc even if the case hadn't gone missing.

---

To be fair there were 4 hours between the planned flights but I don't think they took account of how long it takes to get between terminals at Heathrow. Delays, especially with baggage claim, are very common at the moment so I still think it was a bit daft, given a train would have got there just about as fast once you add in check in time, baggage claim etc (and of course they would not have lost the case).
She doesn’t strike me as the brightest spark

• Haha

---

We do not live near London but we are near other airports. There is no way we could consider flying for a UK based layover, if not on a through ticket (security twice, bag check twice). We all know how unpredictable airport travel can be, so blaming BA for poor planning is a bit unfair imo - win some, lose some kinda thing.

---

another one getting on my nerves and I have had to stop watching is Crystal Olivia - this jade and Matt wannabe thing she has is pathetic when she’s with her partner, then trying to be Elle Darby aswell it’s not good watching. Could be good vlogs if she Would just be herself instead of copying others
I unfollowed.
Racist Elle Darby is a no-no for me and she posted about being overjoyed to meet her.

Reactions: 4
We do not live near London but we are near other airports. There is no way we could consider flying for a UK based layover, if not on a through ticket (security twice, bag check twice). We all know how unpredictable airport travel can be, so blaming BA for poor planning is a bit unfair imo - win some, lose some kinda thing.

---

I unfollowed.
Racist Elle Darby is a no-no for me and she posted about being overjoyed to meet her.
I gave up with her when she did the pack with me and just came across as an Elle wannabe doing all of Elles actions, phrases and hand actions it was all so forced it just put me off

---

Yeah, 4 hours should’ve been plenty, and it did sound like BA effed up massively with their luggage which caused the majority of the problems!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.