Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay misters stan. It doesn’t, but It’s quite telling when none of them are.
🤣 I ain't no Misters Stan, if you'd bothered to look at my previous posts you'd see that I criticise them where it's due. But to criticise them for not having any gay friends? That's just weird. And also innacurate.

Reactions: 5
I don't get the love for the Misters. I find them fake and all the camp humour and ooh matron comedy ain't my thing. But each to their own as they say.

Reactions: 3
🤣 I ain't no Misters Stan, if you'd bothered to look at my previous posts you'd see that I criticise them where it's due. But to criticise them for not having any gay friends? That's just weird. And also innacurate.
Because I knew of them them when they were in London… Johnny no mates comes to mind. “Fag hags” were their only friends.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's a shame, to be honest I CBA with a lot of vlogs now.
Me too I recently finished watching millsiebee most
recent WDW series and it was good and I also watch another vloggers 2015 WDW trip (my favourite vlog series) and that was really refreshing because in those days AD PR gifted did not exist Instagram popularity did not matter Etsy barley existed.
Now it’s a cesspool of grifters fakes and moaners and to top it off content is poor at best.
I wish I could go back to those days of YouTube/Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too I recently finished watching millsiebee most
recent WDW series and it was good and I also watch another vloggers 2015 WDW trip (my favourite vlog series) and that was really refreshing because in those days AD PR gifted did not exist Instagram popularity did not matter Etsy barley existed.
Now it’s a cesspool of grifters fakes and moaners and to top it off content is poor at best.
I wish I could go back to those days of YouTube/Instagram.
Another series I'm finding refreshingly old skool (ie actually enjoying the parks and not moaning incessantly about every little thing) is Most Magical Guides. Hats off to her, she's done three weeks on a solo trip and has made some refreshingly positive vlogs. Much needed after all the gloom and doom of the wannabes.

Reactions: 6
Well quite ... apart from the many friends who invite them to stay and/or eat with them and who stay/eat at the Misters house. And the friends who put them up for months when they were in between homes. And the friends who helped them to move. And the friends they go on (non Disney) holidays with. But apart from that, no friends, no, none at all.
THIS !!!
They clearly have plenty of friends outside of the Disney bubble unlike the fake fucks such as the Lodge Guys, Danny Dalimore etc.
The Lodge guys demand payment for fake Friendship and unless I am mistaken the Misters never have.
Great to see them on screen again.

Reactions: 4
Another series I'm finding refreshingly old skool (ie actually enjoying the parks and not moaning incessantly about every little thing) is Most Magical Guides. Hats off to her, she's done three weeks on a solo trip and has made some refreshingly positive vlogs. Much needed after all the gloom and doom of the wannabes.
I’ll check her out thanks!

Reactions: 1
What is telling exactly? You have no idea who their friends are and what their sexuality is. Not that is matters a single jot.
Beginning to think I may have fallen for the trip trap of tiny feet under a bridge... A conversation that was just beyond weird.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t said. Just asking if she should
So much for the whole "goodbye cruel world" routine, it was only a matter time before she came back. Maybe next time she goes its for good.

For the record on all the strange postings about the Misters ... we can't stand them, tried watching but one of them looks like they need a good wash.

And on the latest click bait Jokes from Stoke vlog ... supposed to be in Paris but we just see the inside of 2 restaurants ... they have the poor manners to vlog right next to another couple and then moan about them complaining ... seriously?

and last but not least ... has anyone tried watching Emma & John Your Welcome ... asked twice now and no on has bit and said yes or no.

Reactions: 2
So much for the whole "goodbye cruel world" routine, it was only a matter time before she came back. Maybe next time she goes its for good.

For the record on all the strange postings about the Misters ... we can't stand them, tried watching but one of them looks like they need a good wash.

And on the latest click bait Jokes from Stoke vlog ... supposed to be in Paris but we just see the inside of 2 restaurants ... they have the poor manners to vlog right next to another couple and then moan about them complaining ... seriously?

and last but not least ... has anyone tried watching Emma & John Your Welcome ... asked twice now and no on has bit and said yes or no.
I had never heard of them but just took a look and wow. Youtube is literally the gift that keeps giving. What a bizarre couple.

---

She hasn’t said. Just asking if she should
Got her fishing rod out. She should definitely change their cartoon logo before they are tried against the trade descriptions act.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.