Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nod is off his rocker šŸ¤£
He loves a vest and is the definition of shameless.
He would get on like a house on fire with the Burgess chavily.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see Nob and Ded bumped into the fat useless woman Fanny Dannibore at the airport on travel day. Thanking him for all the advice he gave. Imagine someone like him giving you advice ffs :ROFLMAO: Honestly guys one of the shittest vloggers out there giving his words of wisdom lol. Don't listen a word that wanker says. Best chuck what he said in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Vloggers bumping in to other vloggers makes for the most uncomfortable viewing going.
A dog tit lying in the gutter wouldn't look up to Danny Dalimore.
No wonder these people have an over inflated opinion of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theme Park Bazzas wife reminds me of someone and I canā€™t think who it is- itā€™s driving me crazy! The way he just talks and talks and talks and she just looks at him and eventually just says ā€œyeahā€. Iā€™m getting Mrs Merton vibes but I just canā€™t pinpoint it, any ideas?

Reactions: 2
Theme Park Bazzas wife reminds me of someone and I canā€™t think who it is- itā€™s driving me crazy! The way he just talks and talks and talks and she just looks at him and eventually just says ā€œyeahā€. Iā€™m getting Mrs Merton vibes but I just canā€™t pinpoint it, any ideas?
The Churchill Dog off the TV?
Imaging having no identity of your own and having to play along as Mrs Bazza to satisfy that complete bellend Husband.

---

I see Nob and Ded bumped into the fat useless woman Fanny Dannibore at the airport on travel day. Thanking him for all the advice he gave. Imagine someone like him giving you advice ffs :ROFLMAO: Honestly guys one of the shittest vloggers out there giving his words of wisdom lol. Don't listen a word that wanker says. Best chuck what he said in the bin.
Nob and Ded šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Jimmy Kranky?

• Haha
Watching Nob and Ded, first day in Orlando and they are on lockdown in the villa due to the hurricane........so they go on their second trip to Target (they went the night before) and then to Dennys! Clever people, maybe Fanny gave them that tip?

Also in Target he says they have EXACTLY the same Disney merch as the parks but at a fraction of the cost.......do they bollocks! What stuff is he looking at in the parks?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For those that like them, the Misters are back. Reasons for break was work, visiting people and in Decemberā€¦The Traitors :LOL:

Jesus these people all fall into the category of ā€œwhen youā€™re at the departure gate at an airport you pray youā€™re not sat at the side of themā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
For those that like them, the Misters are back. Reasons for break was work, visiting people and in Decemberā€¦The Traitors :LOL:
Yup, it's pretty clear they've lost their love of vlogging. It comes to something when they're recommending watching other vloggers because they CBA. Shame, I enjoyed their sofa vlogs so much during lockdown but I guess we all need to move on and clearly they've got other priorities in life now.

The mistersā€¦ the epitome of people who donā€™t have real friends, and started vlogging to make themselves look socially popular. They look like the types that have never got in with other gay men.

Reactions: 2
The mistersā€¦ the epitome of people who donā€™t have real friends, and started vlogging to make themselves look socially popular. They look like the types that have never got in with other gay men.
Well quite ... apart from the many friends who invite them to stay and/or eat with them and who stay/eat at the Misters house. And the friends who put them up for months when they were in between homes. And the friends who helped them to move. And the friends they go on (non Disney) holidays with. But apart from that, no friends, no, none at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well quite ... apart from the many friends who invite them to stay and/or eat with them and who stay/eat at the Misters house. And the friends who put them up for months when they were in between homes. And the friends who helped them to move. And the friends they go on (non Disney) holidays with. But apart from that, no friends, no, none at all.
I would put money on none of those friends being gay men. They literally had no gay friends in London. They are fake as can be.

I would put money on none of those friends being gay men. They literally had no gay friends in London. They are fake as can be.
Because they are gay they have to have gay friends? Is this a new law now?

---

Yup, it's pretty clear they've lost their love of vlogging. It comes to something when they're recommending watching other vloggers because they CBA. Shame, I enjoyed their sofa vlogs so much during lockdown but I guess we all need to move on and clearly they've got other priorities in life now.
Yeah it's a shame, to be honest I CBA with a lot of vlogs now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.