Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with everyone on Instagram advertising their posts? Now I’ve got someone called Sarasphotoadventures with multiple ads of her posts. Checked her linktree out and she’s got a Ko Fi(tip jar) to buy her a new camera🤣 have they got no shame?
I just don’t get why people without something to sell would put ads out?
Make it make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh yes. Cheap tat everywhere and they think they are the Windsors.
Don't look now but all the ass kissing the Jokes from Stoke have done to the Strangeways Away is rubbing off ... the Jokes are getting in to Lego now according to insta ...

Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see aclaireytale has had a promotion at work. This is after her being on holiday for the most of last year...I want her job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For anyone missing their fix of the beanpole and his butch wife, we stumbled across C & L Wandering still on the god awful Great British Mickey Waffle ... car crash vlogging ... cant beat it ... count the hair flicks from Carina in the first 5 minutes while they are "sharing their waffle"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For anyone missing their fix of the beanpole and his butch wife, we stumbled across C & L Wandering still on the god awful Great British Mickey Waffle ... car crash vlogging ... cant beat it ... count the hair flicks from Carina in the first 5 minutes while they are "sharing their waffle"

Sharing a waffle sounds so wrong 🤣

• Haha
We just watched the Burgesses Panic at 38,000 feet or whatever the hell the click bait was ...

Firstly they give Ohana of 3 a run for their money but a couple of questions jump out ...

1) WHY did the sleeveless wonder take medication he did not need ...
and 2) was the panic attack a direct result of wearing a T-Shirt with sleeves at the airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jesus their views on Youtube are shocking. They're trying to be the UK equivalent of the Dis

Wow what the heck did I just watch??

• Haha
It’s a waiting game now for when C&L wandering (Carina) has read on here and has a rant on Instagram again. She can’t help herself 🤣 she loves to b*tch about other people and stir sh*t here because I know for a fact she has posted on here before.

Reactions: 1
It’s a waiting game now for when C&L wandering (Carina) has read on here and has a rant on Instagram again. She can’t help herself 🤣 she loves to b*tch about other people and stir sh*t here because I know for a fact she has posted on here before.
I thought they had pulled the plug on everything C&L?
A bit like putting an old dog down (just a figure of speach Corina) it is the kindest thing to do sometimes.

• Haha
I think the worst thing about the blokes/jokes from Stoke is how rehearsed the “jokes” are. Then they share the clips on TikTok so share how “amazingly funny” they think they are.

---

I think the worst thing about the blokes/jokes from Stoke is how rehearsed the “jokes” are. Then they share the clips on TikTok so share how “amazingly funny” they think they are.
Also, they visit avengers campus and act like they are marvel fans… but don’t know what Pym in Pym’s kitchen means???

• Haha
I mentioned it on their own thread but do check out Ade and Lisas new vlog if you get a chance (and don't mind throwing things at your Television). Barney Rubble puts on the worst acting performance ever seen when the tears start flowing. It is priceless and funnier than 10 gags from the Jokers from Stoke.

• Haha
What channel is this ... you have us interested ...
Ade & Lisa Do Disney.
You normally have a great radar of shite Disney youtubers lol so I'm suprised youve not come across them.
They are mates (term used loosely) with those wankers Lodge Guys.
Would make a good UK resident edit...

Lol is is Ade & Lisa who went to a Disney hotel and she was screaming “awwwww look it’s a big beaver I’m getting such cosy vibes from this place” and then ended up with a crappy toilet or am I imagining that?

• Haha
Might have reached the bottom of the youtube barrel.
Nod & Deb.
She is nice enough but Nod is something else

Might have reached the bottom of the youtube barrel.
Nod & Deb.
She is nice enough but Nod is something else
Oh sweet baby Jesus......what fresh hell is this?
We're 10 mins late leaving the room to meet everyone but we definitely have enough time to film and explain that we are late leaving 🤦‍♂️ and also to do a Lodge twats and put the camera down and walk away from it (hint....we know you had to go back to pick it up)

They took filming and channel building hints from Danny Dalibore on the trip where he flew out to get stuck in a hurricane ON PURPOSE......way to go guys!

Honestly, no one cares that you didn't clog every second from the moment you stepped into the airport!

So excited (🤣🤣 duck off) to watch the rest of the series

• Haha
You normally have a great radar of shite Disney youtubers lol so I'm suprised youve not come across them.
Must take a look just down the rabbit hole with both "Emma & John your welcome" and "The Burgesses" at the moment ... if you havent seen Emma & John give then a go ... you will explore new depths of despair.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.