Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you say that? I'm not suggesting you're wrong I'm just curious!

Yes, and Paul constantly says "Vlogception" every time there's vloggers filming each other.....intensely annoying!

I agree, Cheryl did always come across well and the way he speaks to her is terrible, calling her Madam all the time is awful, I would hate it! He comes across like he thinks he is better than everyone else
just the rainbow love hearts and some of the comments again , just my thought good luck to her what ever she is doing

Reactions: 1
Nathan is odd, during their 2019 trip he basically spends everyday with them after they fall out with the other couple. There's also a few times where they meet up with the other dregs of the UK vloggers, everyone is filming each other. It's very cringey.
I watched one where their all at Seaworld and it is so cringey. It’s like they’re trying to show off and seem like their these big YouTubers but actually none of them even have more than a couplethousand subscribers.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to turn this into a UK Disney couple thread but I've just watched the last ten minutes of the Saturday discussion. I was cringing so hard when he started showing the news clips in his suit. He really must think he's a tv presenter.

Watching them all cry at the end was something else, I had to skip a lot of it. I understand their wee group has probably been great over the lockdown but did it need to be posted to the internet. I'm sure he's a nice guy but Nathan gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 5
I don't want to turn this into a UK Disney couple thread but I've just watched the last ten minutes of the Saturday discussion. I was cringing so hard when he started showing the news clips in his suit. He really must think he's a tv presenter.

Watching them all cry at the end was something else, I had to skip a lot of it. I understand their wee group has probably been great over the lockdown but did it need to be posted to the internet. I'm sure he's a nice guy but Nathan gives me the creeps!
He probably doesn't have a big enough following to warrant his own thread but I'm loving people sharing the same things I've been thinking.

The group on the show are delusional.

He probably doesn't have a big enough following to warrant his own thread but I'm loving people sharing the same things I've been thinking.

The group on the show are delusional.
I've never watched one if their shows, I would rather stick pins in my eyes and ears

Reactions: 5
Yeah, he said a business opportunity came up, that he couldn't pass up, so he left
The business opportunity was just his Vlogs though. He was too lazy to work and thought himself above everyone else there. I think it’s funny because people like Ellie steadman were on the same program as him and seemed to be so lovely and open about their jobs as well as vlogging, without pretending they’re anything special like Adam did. Ellie also had way more subscribers than Adam at the time so. Just shows the kind of person Adam is imo. Extremely self-absorbed.
I’ve heard from multiple people that he was a nightmare to work with apparently

Reactions: 2
The business opportunity was just his Vlogs though. He was too lazy to work and thought himself above everyone else there. I think it’s funny because people like Ellie steadman were on the same program as him and seemed to be so lovely and open about their jobs as well as vlogging, without pretending they’re anything special like Adam did. Ellie also had way more subscribers than Adam at the time so. Just shows the kind of person Adam is imo. Extremely self-absorbed.
He definitely thinks his tit doesn't stink.

He annoys me a bit less than some of the Disney Vloggers as at least he knows his stuff and gives decent tips unlike some (The Caravan Guys.)

Reactions: 4
I admit I do like Adams vlogs but I think it was pretty poor taste to release an 'updated 50th anniversary edition' of his dream guide (which isn't that great anyway) when the original isn't that old. Also this new candle idea is crazy, and I hate him sending other vloggers and influencers free stuff when they can afford to buy it!

defo need there own thread lol
he would be boring without Gary C for sure

Yes. Also for families recently found Cheers Ears and The Despicable Three, both recommended by Mr David and Mr Ian who are very funny.
These are by far my favourite three.. all lovely and down to earth 😊 someone said that despicable three lost a baby last year 😢 not sure where I saw it but they are so lovely.

I really dislike Sop and Dave, the caravan guys, the UK Disney couple, Disney on detail. I can't really take to Charlotte ruff either, she comes across alittle up herself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can any body tell me the name of the disney vloger who used to go with her ex Bf his name was Ash i think? They broke up and she did a solo trip too. I really liked her vlogs but i just connot for the life of me remember her name

TIA

Can any body tell me the name of the disney vloger who used to go with her ex Bf his name was Ash i think? They broke up and she did a solo trip too. I really liked her vlogs but i just connot for the life of me remember her name

TIA
That Sounds Fun?

The story of their breakup is very interesting actually.

These are by far my favourite three.. all lovely and down to earth 😊 someone said that despicable three lost a baby last year 😢 not sure where I saw it but they are so lovely.

I really dislike Sop and Dave, the caravan guys, the UK Disney couple, Disney on detail. I can't really take to Charlotte ruff either, she comes across alittle up herself
I only found out about Mr David and Mr Ian on the Bodge Guys thread. Their vlogs are a breathe of fresh air. Two people who actually like each other and love Disney. Unlike Pouty and Prick who clearly just tolerate each other and don’t have a clue about Disney.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That Sounds Fun?

The story of their breakup is very interesting actually.
She is one I cannot watch, she seems to just moan and waffle on!

Please tell all about the breakup as I saw some things but don't know the full story!

I only found out about Mr David and Mr Ian on the Bodge Guys thread. Their vlogs are a breathe of fresh air. Two people who actually like each other and love Disney. Unlike Pouty and Prick who clearly just tolerate each other and don’t have a clue about Disney.
Mr David and Mr Ian are great guys! Down to earth proper Disney lovers like you said! They have a laugh but not at each others expense or for views, which is what P & P do! Showing their purchases never comes across as bragging and we look forward to their weekend vlogs of them sitting on their sofa......we love them in our house

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is one I cannot watch, she seems to just moan and waffle on!

Please tell all about the breakup as I saw some things but don't know the full story!

Mr David and Mr Ian are great guys! Down to earth proper Disney lovers like you said! They have a laugh but not at each others expense or for views, which is what P & P do! Showing their purchases never comes across as bragging and we look forward to their weekend vlogs of them sitting on their sofa......we love them in our house
WELL. Her ex used to have a video online about it but I can’t find it now.

Basically (and I may cock up pronouns here) Ash announced to Sarah that they were a woman and she’s now living as Jessica.

I believe there’s a video on the That Sounds Fun channel of them trying US candy post transition.

They did sadly, she posted about it on Instagram and it was mentioned here on their rave thread too.

Basically (and I may cock up pronouns here) Ash announced to Sarah that they were a woman and she’s now living as Jessica.

I believe there’s a video on the That Sounds Fun channel of them trying US candy post transition.
Sarah posted a video on her channel going in to quite a lot of detail too, I think it was the “why I stopped weekly vlogging” one. She can be a bit moany but I’ve followed her for ages and she’s a really nice person.

Jessica started a channel with another girl Stephanie but they had a big falling out. Allegedly Steph stole a lot of the work and wasn’t very nice. Jessica started a new channel on her own, Jessica Jolliffe, but I haven’t kept up to date on it and it hasn’t been posted on for a while.

Edit. This video is the one Sarah talks about it and about the person that tried to break in to her flat 🙁

Last edited:

Ah thank you!

I really like The Challengers. They just seems like a normal family not trying to be cutesy or showy. I like that they do outside Disney too such as rocket launches etc.

I can't bear most Disney vloggers tbh as I find them so sickly or fake.

Reactions: 1
Any disney vlogger that says something along the lines of ‘oh i keep forgetting to call it hollywood studios i always call it mgm because i’ve been coming since before my conception’ instantly turns me off. it’s so cringe like it’s not a competition who’s been going the longest🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.