Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but at least he has a good heart , its like watching someone who really wants to fit in , and does but just not around Paul savage , he will always be his minion
Yeah, I totally agree, but I think he likes being Paul's minion!

Reactions: 3
agree totally , between Cheryl was in the vlogs she was always lovely to him
Yeah, she does come across as a sweetheart! I have met her once and she was happy to chat Disney etc and she was really lovely!

Reactions: 1
One series I really enjoyed is Woody's Box, their 2019 trip is lovely, they are genuinely delighted the whole time and that makes it a good watch.

And I'm still a bit flabbergasted after the end of that Discussions episode. I particularly enjoyed the bit where Paul was in the shower talking about his bits :sick: and the part where they reviewed the years news like BLM and the US elections like their boring and inconsequential YouTube show were equally as important as these historical events. Also, it's not even ended, they just aren't doing them weekly.

I fully believe part of ending the shows is so that Paul does not have to address the fact his wife has left him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If I had to guess a job for Paul I’d go for axe murderer.

His behaviour in some of their vlogs make you wonder what he was like to her off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I had to guess a job for Paul I’d go for axe murderer.

His behaviour in some of their vlogs make you wonder what he was like to her off camera.
He really was mean!
I re watched a couple of their Disneyland Paris vlogs today and I hate how he calls her madam, constantly reminds us she's on a diet and says he had money before he met her, as if he was loaded and she's spent it all 😔

He really was mean!
I re watched a couple of their Disneyland Paris vlogs today and I hate how he calls her madam, constantly reminds us she's on a diet and says he had money before he met her, as if he was loaded and she's spent it all 😔
I’m surprised Cheryl didn’t leave him sooner. The constant madam is condescending as duck and the fat shaming before their last Florida series was awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not Disney bloggers (more home and recipe based) but Victoria Foulger did a Florida holiday blog series and I loved it. They seem like such a normal and nice family and their boys are so polite
Yes. Also for families recently found Cheers Ears and The Despicable Three, both recommended by Mr David and Mr Ian who are very funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What happened with his Disney program? Did he do the CRP twice? I just started watching his videos but tbh I mostly watch for Gary C.
He left his second program early because he was too arrogant for the work and thought he was above everyone else....

Gary C is considerably more bearable than Adam. I don't think Adam has ever cared about anyone but himself. If something doesn't serve him, it's not worth doing.

Reactions: 2
He left his second program early because he was too arrogant for the work and thought he was above everyone else....

Gary C is considerably more bearable than Adam. I don't think Adam has ever cared about anyone but himself. If something doesn't serve him, it's not worth doing.
Yeah, he said a business opportunity came up, that he couldn't pass up, so he left

From what Cheryl is posting on instagram and not having her part of the weird talk show, I would put money on Paul and Cheryl splitting up.

I've watched their vlogs since they stayed at universal and always thought he was quite annoying and Cheryl was the likeable, relatable one. He would always take the fun out of the vlogs by wanting to explain at length why they had picked a certain restraunt or went on a certain ride. But I always liked Cheryl and found their vlogs pretty good content wise.

Nathan is odd, during their 2019 trip he basically spends everyday with them after they fall out with the other couple. There's also a few times where they meet up with the other dregs of the UK vloggers, everyone is filming each other. It's very cringey.

• Haha
I have a feeling Cheryl may have come out , just a feeling , I wish her all the love and luck
What makes you say that? I'm not suggesting you're wrong I'm just curious!

From what Cheryl is posting on instagram and not having her part of the weird talk show, I would put money on Paul and Cheryl splitting up.

I've watched their vlogs since they stayed at universal and always thought he was quite annoying and Cheryl was the likeable, relatable one. He would always take the fun out of the vlogs by wanting to explain at length why they had picked a certain restraunt or went on a certain ride. But I always liked Cheryl and found their vlogs pretty good content wise.

Nathan is odd, during their 2019 trip he basically spends everyday with them after they fall out with the other couple. There's also a few times where they meet up with the other dregs of the UK vloggers, everyone is filming each other. It's very cringey.
Yes, and Paul constantly says "Vlogception" every time there's vloggers filming each other.....intensely annoying!

I agree, Cheryl did always come across well and the way he speaks to her is terrible, calling her Madam all the time is awful, I would hate it! He comes across like he thinks he is better than everyone else

Reactions: 4
I love that you all feel the same about the Discussions lot as me and are interested in what’s happened with Paul and Cheryl, I’ve been so curious and my poor boyfriend listens to me but hasn’t got a clue what I’m on about 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.