Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped through loaaaaads of it. Paul still had to try and go that step further than everyone else at the end with his thank yous. He does seem to believe he is an actual tv presenter 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not Disney bloggers (more home and recipe based) but Victoria Foulger did a Florida holiday blog series and I loved it. They seem like such a normal and nice family and their boys are so polite

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed the Fun With The Potters vlogs. Seem like a genuinely down to earth family who wanted to capture their memories on film.

Was just on Instagram and couldn’t believe Brogan Tate is only 27! She’s either lying through her teeth regarding her age or she had a hard paper round!

Reactions: 5
I tried watching Brogan’s WDW first visit vlog but couldn’t get through day 1.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch Thingamavlogs around 2017? I liked their content as it was different to standard vlogs but Sarah Snitch/Sarah Sterling was always so eager to prove she was the biggest Disney fan with all the Disney knowledge and was the reincarnation of Walt Disney 🙄

I don’t mind Charlotte Ruff but she gives me bad vibes.

Ellie Steadman will always be my fav though!

Had a look through. The tears at the end are something else 😳 No mention of Cheryl. I hope she's OK.
Oh my god, I just skipped right to the end (although I've never actually watched one before) and Paul is acting like they are Take That deciding to call it a day and upset millions of fans ......FFS! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, I just skipped right to the end (although I've never actually watched one before) and Paul is acting like they are Take That deciding to call it a day and upset millions of fans ......FFS! 🤦‍♀️
It was funny and cringey all at one time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have nothing against Nathan Staker so this is more of an observation. When he talks I just hear Moss from The IT Crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have nothing against Nathan Staker so this is more of an observation. When he talks I just hear Moss from The IT Crowd
I have no idea about that but his vlogs are very difficult to watch, his voice is annoying, but in a totally different way to Pauls!

Reactions: 1
Just watched the last discussions, that is so cringe!!!! Paul is so cringy, I’m glad Cheryl has moved out she deserves better!

I have no idea about that but his vlogs are very difficult to watch, his voice is annoying, but in a totally different way to Pauls!
yeah he seems nice but his vlogs are boring. He doesn’t have any camera presence bless him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.