Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what Cheryl is posting on instagram and not having her part of the weird talk show, I would put money on Paul and Cheryl splitting up.

I've watched their vlogs since they stayed at universal and always thought he was quite annoying and Cheryl was the likeable, relatable one. He would always take the fun out of the vlogs by wanting to explain at length why they had picked a certain restraunt or went on a certain ride. But I always liked Cheryl and found their vlogs pretty good content wise.

Nathan is odd, during their 2019 trip he basically spends everyday with them after they fall out with the other couple. There's also a few times where they meet up with the other dregs of the UK vloggers, everyone is filming each other. It's very cringey.
What is her Instagram if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been trying to find it!

Reactions: 1
Oh it's so funny isn't it? We're all so into different things. Sophie and Dave grind my gears something rotten. Too sickly sweet (fake) and hamming for the camera. The Stranger Couple (yas and Ash) are so much more interesting to me. He is so damned laid back you could put a carpet on him, but her bubbly fun nature and their love of the universal horror nights in particular really warms me to them! Plus like I say, nice to have someone obviously "alternative" into this stuff.

Agree that Victoria in Detail is awful though. I only found her last year in my quest to find new vloggers who went around Sept (I'm going next Sept fingers crossed). And I got frustrated that she spent so long faffing around and sleeping and doing her makeup and drinking coffee and not rushing to the park. Like, she went to animal kingdom day, rode two rides, got coffee and went back to the hotel. What.
There is a girl Angie Bellemare, she is Canadian and has a lot of Disney Vlogs among a bunch of other general stuff. Her birthday is in September, so she has several Disney vlogs from those trips which you may find helpful, plus she goes several times at other times of year and vlogs those too.

She says they used to stay at Pop-Century years ago but definitely now stays at the high-end concierge rooms at Yacht Club or Boardwalk, and her and her husband are building a house in Golden Oak (the subdivision INSIDE Disney World $$$$$$) but they are nice to watch and she does a good job editing her stuff.

The one thing they do that I really like is that they focus on some real adult Disney fun, and have a lot of drink suggestions or bars to hit that you may not think about. As I personally find nothing more fun than having a couple beers then hitting Rock n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror maybe this is why I like her?

They did sadly, she posted about it on Instagram and it was mentioned here on
They did sadly, she posted about it on Instagram and it was mentioned here on their rave thread too.

Sarah posted a video on her channel going in to quite a lot of detail too, I think it was the “why I stopped weekly vlogging” one. She can be a bit moany but I’ve followed her for ages and she’s a really nice person.

Jessica started a channel with another girl Stephanie but they had a big falling out. Allegedly Steph stole a lot of the work and wasn’t very nice. Jessica started a new channel on her own, Jessica Jolliffe, but I haven’t kept up to date on it and it hasn’t been posted on for a while.

Edit. This video is the one Sarah talks about it and about the person that tried to break in to her flat 🙁
Aww that's awful they are a lovely family. You couldn't link the tread, could you please I didn't know they had one and I cant find it 🙈

There is a girl Angie Bellemare, she is Canadian and has a lot of Disney Vlogs among a bunch of other general stuff. Her birthday is in September, so she has several Disney vlogs from those trips which you may find helpful, plus she goes several times at other times of year and vlogs those too.

She says they used to stay at Pop-Century years ago but definitely now stays at the high-end concierge rooms at Yacht Club or Boardwalk, and her and her husband are building a house in Golden Oak (the subdivision INSIDE Disney World $$$$$$) but they are nice to watch and she does a good job editing her stuff.

The one thing they do that I really like is that they focus on some real adult Disney fun, and have a lot of drink suggestions or bars to hit that you may not think about. As I personally find nothing more fun than having a couple beers then hitting Rock n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror maybe this is why I like her?
she’s a funny one. On one hand, yes, the adult and the luxury Disney content is very entertaining to watch and the house build updates are also very additive.

On the other hand, she’s a massive MLM hunbot so all the vision boards and inspirational bs is so annoying

Reactions: 3
she’s a funny one. On one hand, yes, the adult and the luxury Disney content is very entertaining to watch and the house build updates are also very additive.

On the other hand, she’s a massive MLM hunbot so all the vision boards and inspirational bs is so annoying
I watched loads of her Disney videos wondering how they had so much money then watched some of her other stuff where she mentioned her coaches etc and started looking more into. When I realised she’s a TOP Beach body coach and is basically getting her money from the hundreds maybe thousands of people below her in the pyramid I couldn’t watch anymore. She literally prays on innocent people wanting a job and a community and profits off it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Okay, so im not very clued up about disney vloggers- apart from Brogan bogtrotter and Adam Hatton!!!

Anyway, ive just read all the posts here and i have watched that Paul and the discussion shite. What the duck are they all crying for??? jesus christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes, the MLM crap is very annoying and always feels forced and fakey. Though she has been bringing in the bucks with it since she got in early and has a huge team, I don't like how she acts like that is how they afford their lifestyle. The reality is her husband's mom and dad started a grocery store chain Farm Boy that he worked for in a very nice$$$ position I am sure. Angie talks about how when she was stalking him in high school that he drove a very fancy little sports car, so his family was doing well.

And "magically" he "left his corporate job" to work full time with her business the same year the parents sold it for millions (https://financialpost.com/news/reta...mpire-co-to-acquire-farm-boy-in-c800-mln-deal) and they also now had money to go forward with plans for the Disney house.

Regardless, I like her Disney and DIY but I can't tolerate another Rae Dunn anything lol and she obviously puts in the time to keep active on socials (gotta keep the new MLM clients coming!) so she isn't just slacking and really has to be very organized which I appreciate. I like them both as a couple and it is nice to see a different version of Disney nerds who seem fairly normal and aren't just putting on a show to snag a free Disney trip.

• Wow
Yes, the MLM crap is very annoying and always feels forced and fakey. Though she has been bringing in the bucks with it since she got in early and has a huge team, I don't like how she acts like that is how they afford their lifestyle. The reality is her husband's mom and dad started a grocery store chain Farm Boy that he worked for in a very nice$$$ position I am sure. Angie talks about how when she was stalking him in high school that he drove a very fancy little sports car, so his family was doing well.
woooooowwwww . Well that certainly does not fall in line with the self-made, you-can-be-rich-too, if-you-just-believe, #girlboss, MLM story line at all. Very, very interesting

I believe Sian from KnappilyEverAfter is a MLM hun too, possibly the same business actually. 🙄 It gets mentioned now and then and then it goes quiet for a bit.

When I realised she’s a TOP Beach body coach and is basically getting her money from the hundreds maybe thousands of people below her in the pyramid I couldn’t watch anymore. She literally prays on innocent people wanting a job and a community and profits off it.
Yes, I don't like that part and as I told another poster that while she makes money with the BB her husband comes from money and supposedly "retired from his corporate job to work with her" :sick: the same time his parents sold the business he worked at for like 800 million which I am sure he got some piece of that pie. I believe they would be living the same $$$ lifestyle without the MLM crap but she had to "have a job" and learned how to milk social media for profit.

As much as I like her strictly Disney videos, I hate how she acts like new recruits can gain even close to the level she has gotten by being in in for so long as now aside from market saturation and general hatred toward MLMs that I read BB is even turning away from "coaches" and just going normal retail soon so wonder how long any of them hunbots will have a job.

Reactions: 2
Re: Paul and Cheryl, someone asked on YouTube on the thatukdisneycouple account what was happening as they haven’t released a video in so long.

Paul replied saying that he’d had a lot on with his dads health and some other bits, and would be back soon. Because of this I’m not so sure they have split, maybe she just doesn’t want to do YouTube?

Was her absence ever explained on discussions? I saw one episode where they said she was having a week off, but she hasn’t been back since....

Re: Paul and Cheryl, someone asked on YouTube on the thatukdisneycouple account what was happening as they haven’t released a video in so long.

Paul replied saying that he’d had a lot on with his dads health and some other bits, and would be back soon. Because of this I’m not so sure they have split, maybe she just doesn’t want to do YouTube?

Was her absence ever explained on discussions? I saw one episode where they said she was having a week off, but she hasn’t been back since....
What vlog was this on please?

They have removed most of their TUKDC insta posts, only 10 images left and none of them together although the bio still says Paul and Cheryl. Someone asked where the Disney pics were and they replied saying they were having a Re adjustment of their account!

Cheryl has her own Insta now with no mention of Paul at all! Plus the pics are not in their shared home so who knows.

What vlog was this on please?

They have removed most of their TUKDC insta posts, only 10 images left and none of them together although the bio still says Paul and Cheryl. Someone asked where the Disney pics were and they replied saying they were having a Re adjustment of their account!

Cheryl has her own Insta now with no mention of Paul at all! Plus the pics are not in their shared home so who knows.
Comments on this one:

Having just said that! The name associated with their channel is now just down as Paul Savage so ignore what I said!

Comments on this one:

Having just said that! The name associated with their channel is now just down as Paul Savage so ignore what I said!
Thank you, I found it a little while after I asked. All things seem to point to a break up 😔

They have definitely split up. The house was missing loads of her stuff on the Discussions segments of Paul pre filmed from the house. She's clearly not living there any more. So odd that he won't address it, it's so obvious.

They have definitely split up. The house was missing loads of her stuff on the Discussions segments of Paul pre filmed from the house. She's clearly not living there any more. So odd that he won't address it, it's so obvious.
I wouldn't have noticed as I cannot watch that show, too long a time frame to watch people I don't like discuss Disney and probably come across like twatish know it alls!

It is a shame if they have split up. I always thought her inputs were the more genuine to their YT videos. I did notice she seemed to be in discussions just for decoration though. Didn’t say much, didn’t look happy - not that she could get a word in edgeways with all the egos there!

Best of luck to her. Hope she finds her happy place.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.