Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we had the pleasure of seeing first hand. I hadn’t realised who she was until a friend messaged and said she’d seen me in her stories walking down Main Street, and from then on it was like they were everywhere we went 😂

She pulled the kids around like rag dolls to get them into positions, told them to dance when they didn’t want to (I think she shared that story of the back of them as though it was a sweet snap when really one of the kids had been crying and had red eyes from it), had her husband run a photo shoot for pics of her and left the kids basically unsupervised and my absolute wtf moment was when she kicked off at a cast member because they said access was wheelchair only and she made a big song and dance at them about a pram being the same. The cast member was like it’s not the same, and we have limited wheelchair capacity, but you’d think they’d just told her to sacrifice her first born to Mickey Mouse the way she acted.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
KnappilyEverAfter are vile when the camera isn’t rolling. The way she treated cast members, her husband and her kids when in Paris in August was disgusting. She may as well walked around with a sign saying don’t you know who I am.
No way! 😱 What was she doing?
She did seem to be moaning about her girls in the WDW vlog when they stayed at POR with his family. Even though they traipsed them round like two parks a day waking up at 5am!! She looked as though she was moaning at them for not really doing much wrong.

Yeah we had the pleasure of seeing first hand. I hadn’t realised who she was until a friend messaged and said she’d seen me in her stories walking down Main Street, and from then on it was like they were everywhere we went 😂

She pulled the kids around like rag dolls to get them into positions, told them to dance when they didn’t want to (I think she shared that story of the back of them as though it was a sweet snap when really one of the kids had been crying and had red eyes from it), had her husband run a photo shoot for pics of her and left the kids basically unsupervised and my absolute wtf moment was when she kicked off at a cast member because they said access was wheelchair only and she made a big song and dance at them about a pram being the same. The cast member was like it’s not the same, and we have limited wheelchair capacity, but you’d think they’d just told her to sacrifice her first born to Mickey Mouse the way she acted.
God she sounds horrible! I could tell from her vlogs her kids weren't happy if that makes sense. I just wanted to jump in and Take those poor kids to a play park and for a nice swim. They were being paraded round like little robots.

When her partners parents looked after her kids whilst she they had a ‘date night’ at AK and MK she seemed way too happy to not have them around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m going to sound like a weirdo, but I think AJ has got the best voice ever 😅
I have to agree, AJ is marvellous!

Wow. I only watched two WDW videos of theres after they were recommended on here and I couldn't stand the way she snipped at the children for talking and pplayingin the background because she was trying to talk on camera. This doesn't surprise me at all. She seems to be very ""how amazing am I"" on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I really enjoy Theme Park Worldwide's vlogs, the guy knows his stuff and they're quite factual which sometimes I prefer over the "normal" vloggers, if that makes sense!
There was a lot of controversy around him last year - apparently they are both bullies and hang out with another couple of vloggers who have been accused of sexual abuse and grooming

• Wow

OMG. That is disgusting. Not somebody I would like to encounter on my vacation.

There was a lot of controversy around him last year - apparently they are both bullies and hang out with another couple of vloggers who have been accused of sexual abuse and grooming
yes I heard this too, apparently the person accused of the sexual abuse works at Alton Towers (not 100%), I’ve never watched them since that all came out, I think now Shawn focuses it on him and i’m assuming his girlfriend?
It was a massive thing when it came out, the police involved and everything I’m sure. It’s horrible!

That is SO sad to read about the kids being dragged about like that, they shouldnt have kids if that’s how they’re going to be with them. I love going to the parks with my kid when we are there, I plan fast passes etc and have hopes to do this that and the other like everyone does, but if he’s too tired, it gets too hot or he’s just had enough then it’s game over. We have to manage Expectations with kids, take breaks and make sure THEY are happy. These bloggers are disgusting from the sounds of it, not watched that family but so many of them are obsessed with views to the detriment of all else.

Reactions: 6
With regards to That UK Disney Couple, did anyone else pick up on Paul’s freakishly long finger nails? 🤢
I dunno, I generally liked watching their vlogs but that was mainly due to Cheryl, Paul always came across as a know it all and if he said or did something that he deemed as slightly funny he repeated it over and over again eg: Tower of Never, Madam.....
But the massive gripe around him was that you can just tell he thinks he is gods gift, points out he makes more money, was singled out for management right away at his work etc. You would think if he had lots of money he would fix up the house.....

OH ... the state of that house, the piles of crap in the kitchen, the state of the carpet but although I didn’t watch the DIScussions I did watch the start of the one the Stranger Couple was on singing Celebrate and clips played of the hosts as they sung.... DID YOU SEE THAT SILICONE ROUND THE BATH????? 😲

So, yeah I’m glad she’s out, I wish her all the best

Oh and recommendation wise,
Isabella. - Her WDW blogs with her boyfriend were fantastic.
The Despicable 3 - Very relatable, genuine and likeable and Jimmy is just adorable.
Fun with the potters - I do like them, I enjoyed the vlogs but can’t cope with “Potter Tubers” 🤫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I really loved watching Knappily Ever After and have recommended them a few times...but the more I read on here, the more I’m seeing comments like this and I’m so disappointed 😫 I did noticed her snap at the girls a couple of times for talking in the background but I didn’t think much into it. Now I’m totally starting to see what everyone is talking about the more I watch their other home vlogs and follow the Instagram account etc 👎🏼
Sounds like she the classic “I must be nice cos I’m a nurse but really I’m a massive witch😅😂

Reactions: 3
the foulger family’s blogs were my favourite! I was generally gutted when I finished them. I prefer the vloggers that go first time or less often. They seem more grateful and happy to be there without the over emotional reactions that almost seem fake.

if you’ve not already seen these could I suggest holly vloggs & michaela and Darren. Judging by what you’ve listen I think you’d enjoy them 😌
Thank you (y) You've reminded me of another random one that we used to quite enjoy if you don't mind older vlogs, What the Haystack, a normal working UK family with 2 boys around 4 and 10, although the older boy does grate at times. Also liked You Me and the 6c's trip but she has taken her channel down.

Reactions: 2
With regards to That UK Disney Couple, did anyone else pick up on Paul’s freakishly long finger nails? 🤢
I dunno, I generally liked watching their vlogs but that was mainly due to Cheryl, Paul always came across as a know it all and if he said or did something that he deemed as slightly funny he repeated it over and over again eg: Tower of Never, Madam.....
But the massive gripe around him was that you can just tell he thinks he is gods gift, points out he makes more money, was singled out for management right away at his work etc. You would think if he had lots of money he would fix up the house.....

OH ... the state of that house, the piles of crap in the kitchen, the state of the carpet but although I didn’t watch the DIScussions I did watch the start of the one the Stranger Couple was on singing Celebrate and clips played of the hosts as they sung.... DID YOU SEE THAT SILICONE ROUND THE BATH????? 😲

The Despicable 3 - Very relatable, genuine and likeable and Jimmy is just adorable.
Fun with the potters - I do like them, I enjoyed the vlogs but can’t cope with “Potter Tubers” 🤫
what does Paul do ?

I think he works in Finance.
He's very humble and doesn't mention it himself very often. He keeps it capped at a maximum five times a vlog I believe
hope she takes him to the cleaners in the divorce , does he work in london ?

I agree with what you've said, Paul is a twit! Whatever happened between them she is well rid!
He calls her madam, basically fat shames her, laughs at his own unfunny jokes and likes to spend lots of their holiday time vlogging with other vloggers......which makes for awful vlogging content!

Cheryl seems like a real sweetheart and I think right now she's trying to find her own identity on social media

Knappily Ever After need to stop with the reels on Insta. They really make me cringe with embarrassment 🙁

Reactions: 7
Knappily Ever After need to stop with the reels on Insta. They really make me cringe with embarrassment 🙁
I had no idea who they are but realised I was following them on Instagram today after I spotted the cringy videos on my timeline! Swiftly unfollowed, so embarrassing!

I’m sorry if this offends, but her latest one about getting bullied seemed so attention seeking, I think it’s more cause of what I read on here about her etc that’s making me think more like that (otherwise I think it’s good to talk about things like that)! Not sure if anyone feels the same

20 years ago she was bullied...you’d be hard pressed to find someone in High school / college / uni that isn’t going through or hasn’t been through some form of bullying. It’s not right, but it also doesn’t make you special 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.