Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travelling Magical, the heterosexual lodge guys (without the lodge or following). Everything they do is a copy of The Lodge Guys. So much so, that up until about a month ago their about section on YouTube was a carbon copy of the Lodge Guys complete with how they’ve bought a lodge. My friend sent me a screenshot of it last year, I’ll see if I can dig it out 😂

They’ve made no secret about joining Tattle to get people to hate watch them because they’re so short on watch time to be monetised.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Travelling Magical, the heterosexual lodge guys (without the lodge or following). Everything they do is a copy of The Lodge Guys. So much so, that up until about a month ago their about section on YouTube was a carbon copy of the Lodge Guys complete with how they’ve bought a lodge. My friend sent me a screenshot of it last year, I’ll see if I can dig it out 😂

They’ve made no secret about joining Tattle to get people to hate watch them because they’re so short on watch time to be monetised.
Omg you will have to find the screenshot! That’s terrible they are copying, I don’t watch the lodge guys (can’t get into them) but i’m sure travelling magical went with them to climb a hill with them or something?
I can’t believe you’d be desperate for views you’d come on here to get more, I understand people think youtube is easy money but it’s hard work to get a good following first, especially when your awkward on screen even a year after starting your channel

Reactions: 3

I have never heard of them but if that is true about getting people to hate watch then I have no words. I have just looked them up and they have 1,300 subscribers but only 22,000 views in total. Something doesn't stack up there

Reactions: 1
I have never heard of them but if that is true about getting people to hate watch then I have no words. I have just looked them up and they have 1,300 subscribers but only 22,000 views in total. Something doesn't stack up there
I think they DM everybody that follows their socials to subscribe to them, so I think people feel they need to subscribe but don’t actually watch their content

I didn’t know that - don’t watch the Lodge Guys, can’t stand them. But that’s very interesting - saw that they’d done the charity climb with them as well

Found the screenshots!

For context, I have a small YouTube channel (woop woop 100 subs gang lol) that I started after people on the BrummyMummyof2 thread said I knew more about Disney than she does. One of my friends has a very successful YT and Instagram (not mentioned in this thread or anywhere on tattle so I guess people them) but they found Travelling Magical, randomly clicked on their about and realised it was the exact same about section as The Lodge Guys.

I watched a few vlogs (not a fan of The Lodge Guys or Travelling Magical) and noticed they use the same music, and generally have the same style so my friend and I refer to them as Budget Lodgers 😂

FAC6F466-40E5-40A2-9D6D-E47D93EB4151.png
593591C8-5AB4-4CE1-8CD8-79C26A24D56E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Found the screenshots!

For context, I have a small YouTube channel (woop woop 100 subs gang lol) that I started after people on the BrummyMummyof2 thread said I knew more about Disney than she does. One of my friends has a very successful YT and Instagram (not mentioned in this thread or anywhere on tattle so I guess people them) but they found Travelling Magical, randomly clicked on their about and realised it was the exact same about section as The Lodge Guys.

I watched a few vlogs (not a fan of The Lodge Guys or Travelling Magical) and noticed they use the same music, and generally have the same style so my friend and I refer to them as Budget Lodgers 😂

View attachment 540437View attachment 540438
I am speechless. Wreaks of desperation.

Found the screenshots!

Hahaha that's hilarious, cant believe they left in the part about the lodge. I've never watched them but had a quick look at a video and omg how can they be so awkward in front of a camera if they've been vlogging for so long? I don't understand people vlogging when they are clearly not comfortable talking to a camera. do they know they don't have to do this??

With that many subs and so few views I bet they do sub for sub (where people say they'll sub to your channel if you sub to theirs, but it's people who will never watch your videos so makes your stats look really bad)

Found the screenshots!

Oh my god!!!! That’s so funny 😂😂😂

Found the screenshots!

This is hilarious😂😂😂 thank you for sharing

Found the screenshots!

Haha brilliant!!

I'm also intrigued now to who your friend is 😂

I followed them on IG for a while but they constantly seem to be begging for new followers or doing those shady “Follow Trains” to get more numbers. Caused me to unfollow 😆

Reactions: 2
Oh god - how sad would you have to be to copy the caravan guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed them on IG for a while but they constantly seem to be begging for new followers or doing those shady “Follow Trains” to get more numbers. Caused me to unfollow 😆
I hate that 😬 follow people cause you like their content not for numbers!!

I can’t imagine being so devoid of personality that you can’t even write a short bio for your about section without copying and pasting someone else’s 😂 All you need to put is your name ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine being so devoid of personality that you can’t even write a short bio for your about section without copying and pasting someone else’s 😂 All you need to put is your name ffs 😂
Totally agree 😂 it’s really not that hard! I was never sure on them but that’s really put me off, how desperate can you’s be? Just be yourselves and if people like yous they will follow! They get sent gifted stuff as well tho, wtf 😬😱

Totally agree 😂 it’s really not that hard! I was never sure on them but that’s really put me off, how desperate can you’s be? Just be yourselves and if people like yous they will follow! They get sent gifted stuff as well tho, wtf 😬😱
Probs gifted by Barclaycard - for 30 days and then they have to pay ! 🤣

• Haha
They get sent gifted stuff as well tho, wtf 😬😱
This is something I’ve thought about a lot of influencers and wannabes, but there’s no proof that they’re gifted anything.

The company I work for has just started using influencers to sell their products (no bloody clue how they think it will help sell DPD type services but that’s above my pay grade!) There’s literally hundreds of sites that you can sign up to affiliate marketing through, and loads of them have a section where you generate your own discount codes to share with your audience. They may never have been gifted anything which is why the total cost of their gifted items is so low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.