Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people not like Adam Hatton? Is it because he’s friends with Brogan?
Because he pedals absolute tat, has ridiculous catch phrases and incredibly dull vlogs? The series over the summer in the UK was an absolute joke, I particularly enjoyed the Center Parcs ones where he hates swimming and went in the pool for 20 mins or whatever, great content. The UK theme park ones where they barely bothered to go on any attractions were also great viewing.

Reactions: 6
Why do people not like Adam Hatton? Is it because he’s friends with Brogan?
He's a narcissist and thinks he knows more about Disney than any one else. He left his second Disney program because he thought he was better than anyone else and too famous to be there any more.

has anyone discovered if pauland Cheryl that uk disney couple are together ?
They have split up. very clear from Cheryls posts and what Paul has/hasnt said on his discussion show.

Reactions: 5
He's a narcissist and thinks he knows more about Disney than any one else. He left his second Disney program because he thought he was better than anyone else and too famous to be there any more.

They have split up. very clear from Cheryls posts and what Paul has/hasnt said on his discussion show.
What happened with his Disney program? Did he do the CRP twice? I just started watching his videos but tbh I mostly watch for Gary C.

Going off subject a bit! But does anyone follow on Instagram, Kingdom Threads? I’ve bought off her before, but I think she’s quite rude
Yes totally agree, I bought a tshirt once and I just refuse to buy more now I think she’s got a bit too big for her boots! There is plenty nicer accounts selling similar and nicer products

Reactions: 4
They REALLY ignore those kids when they vlog, not a fan at all. Too smug.

She's certainly not living in the home she shared with Paul anymore, you can tell from her insta stories. Good for her, he was horrible to her on the vlogs. The trip where they fell out with that other couple looked horrendous, all about getting content, lots of being angry about irrelevant stuff, no down time at all. No ta.

Can we talk about the rest of the Saturday Night Discussions lot? What on earth is that show!?! Why is it still happening!?!
don't know how Paul can continue , wonder if he is keeping the DVC ?bless Cheryl hope she's okay

We were at DLP at the same time as KnappilyEverAfter; what an eye opener!

Pushing people out of the way, ignoring CM’s, forcing kids to take multiple pics when they didn’t want to, photo shoot by her husband whilst the kids just roamed around, freaking out because they felt the rules didn’t apply to them...I could go on, but you get the idea.
This honestly doesn’t surprise me 🙈 she is defo a person that is all the “gram” or “views”

Reactions: 1
don't know how Paul can continue , wonder if he is keeping the DVC ?bless Cheryl hope she's okay
Yeah she always seemed so much nicer than him. The way he speaks to her, actually the way he speaks generally on vlogs he is so arrogant. She can do way better!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she always seemed so much nicer than him. The way he speaks to her, actually the way he speaks generally on vlogs he is so arrogant. She can do way better!
Agreed, he always spoke about how he earned the most money and seemed really dismissive of her job/career and that made me ragey. Awful man. Unfortunately I rather expect he will keep vlogging without her. DVC is a status symbol, costs ££££ in dues each year and they don't even have enough points for an annual trip. She's best rid of it.

Reactions: 3
Yes totally agree, I bought a tshirt once and I just refuse to buy more now I think she’s got a bit too big for her boots! There is plenty nicer accounts selling similar and nicer products
Oooo any you can suggest?! I think she’s too expensive aswell!

Agreed, he always spoke about how he earned the most money and seemed really dismissive of her job/career and that made me ragey. Awful man. Unfortunately I rather expect he will keep vlogging without her. DVC is a status symbol, costs ££££ in dues each year and they don't even have enough points for an annual trip. She's best rid of it.
I truly hope she finds mr or mrs right , although wes till don't know the reasons behind things

Reactions: 1
Oooo any you can suggest?! I think she’s too expensive aswell!
I’ve only bought from Wishuponthreads and infinityparkwear - both really good, slighty cheaper pricing (depending on design) but they also have brand reps that have codes you can use for 10% off!

I follow more accounts that I really like their designs and hope to buy some in future (theres so many😬)
- bumblebunchuk
- thehappythreadcompany
- tangledthreads
- belleandbowuk
- trontradingpost
- pixiestitch_co
- disteeworld

Reactions: 3
looked like last nights video has been deleted
I clicked on it so I could skip through it and it said they had used copyright music. I wonder if they'll take the music out and reload? I couldn't sit through it live!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.