Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone discovered if pauland Cheryl that uk disney couple are together ?
I follow Cheryl on Instagram and although there's nothing official, it certainly looks that way. It looks as if she is staying/living elsewhere and they've removed most of their joint Instagram pics on their That Uk Disney couple account 😔

Reactions: 1
what does everyone think of KnapillyeverAfter- i used to like them but the mum is kinda annoying now.

I watched their vlogs after being recommended, and their first vlog series was good, idk if I watched them too much but they’re a bit annoying now, they seem a bit too perfect family for me! Their wee girl Daisy is soo cute tho she suits her name so much!

I follow Cheryl on Instagram and although there's nothing official, it certainly looks that way. It looks as if she is staying/living elsewhere and they've removed most of their joint Instagram pics on their That Uk Disney couple account 😔
Also on her insta she's just posted a very young pic of her in EPCOT and she put on the post "One day I shall return" .....not we!

Reactions: 2
Going off subject a bit! But does anyone follow on Instagram, Kingdom Threads? I’ve bought off her before, but I think she’s quite rude

Reactions: 4
Going off subject a bit! But does anyone follow on Instagram, Kingdom Threads? I’ve bought off her before, but I think she’s quite rude
I've never bought before but have purchased something this month however the lead time is like 4 weeks (and you can't count weekends) and I want to see the quality and sizing before I buy more. Her stories seem pretty curt like 'I've said this before you can check FAQs etc" at the end of the day these are customers!!

Reactions: 3
I bought my husband the Everest tshirt from Kingdom Threads after seeing a vlogger wearing one of her tops. Quality was ok but I’m not a fan of extra material behind the embroidered part. He finds it really comfortable though and wears it a lot.

Ignore the creases, it’s waiting to be ironed!

16AFC150-B1D8-4D10-9E05-080015863DD6.jpeg

DF74B13A-3D7D-4225-B554-B552EAFA7263.jpeg

A91EF26E-07CA-4643-BCB4-0DF69E2C4D5E.jpeg

After following her for a little while I wouldn’t personally by again from her. She’s so rude in some of her replies. I know people ask the same questions a lot and it is annoying when they don’t just read the FAQs but that’s part of working with the public, you still need to be polite!

Reactions: 6
what does everyone think of KnapillyeverAfter- i used to like them but the mum is kinda annoying now.
They REALLY ignore those kids when they vlog, not a fan at all. Too smug.

has anyone discovered if pauland Cheryl that uk disney couple are together ?
She's certainly not living in the home she shared with Paul anymore, you can tell from her insta stories. Good for her, he was horrible to her on the vlogs. The trip where they fell out with that other couple looked horrendous, all about getting content, lots of being angry about irrelevant stuff, no down time at all. No ta.

Can we talk about the rest of the Saturday Night Discussions lot? What on earth is that show!?! Why is it still happening!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They REALLY ignore those kids when they vlog, not a fan at all. Too smug.

She's certainly not living in the home she shared with Paul anymore, you can tell from her insta stories. Good for her, he was horrible to her on the vlogs. The trip where they fell out with that other couple looked horrendous, all about getting content, lots of being angry about irrelevant stuff, no down time at all. No ta.

Can we talk about the rest of the Saturday Night Discussions lot? What on earth is that show!?! Why is it still happening!?!
Who else is on the Discussions? I’m not a fan of Paul so haven’t watched it but heard it was terrible!

We were at DLP at the same time as KnappilyEverAfter; what an eye opener!

Pushing people out of the way, ignoring CM’s, forcing kids to take multiple pics when they didn’t want to, photo shoot by her husband whilst the kids just roamed around, freaking out because they felt the rules didn’t apply to them...I could go on, but you get the idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See Shaun Vlog, Nathan Staker, The Kershaws Adventures and The British Life. Other randoms come on week to week too.
I’ve heard of those but not watched any before except for See Shaun Vlog. Used to think they were alright until their big falling out with Gareth and Laura which showed their true colours!
Is it just Disney chat? I imagine with people like Paul and Shaun it would end up a cacophony of everyone chatting over each other!

I’ve heard of those but not watched any before except for See Shaun Vlog. Used to think they were alright until their big falling out with Gareth and Laura which showed their true colours!
Is it just Disney chat? I imagine with people like Paul and Shaun it would end up a cacophony of everyone chatting over each other!
It seems like Paul runs the show. They all think they are very important 🙄 It was awful how they treated Gareth and Laura. I'm waiting for the big blow out between them all. It's bound to happen.

I've never bought before but have purchased something this month however the lead time is like 4 weeks (and you can't count weekends) and I want to see the quality and sizing before I buy more. Her stories seem pretty curt like 'I've said this before you can check FAQs etc" at the end of the day these are customers!!
She is super rude. Also, quality of stuff is nice, but overly expensive and takes a very, very long time to arrive.

I bought my husband the Everest tshirt from Kingdom Threads after seeing a vlogger wearing one of her tops. Quality was ok but I’m not a fan of extra material behind the embroidered part. He finds it really comfortable though and wears it a lot.

Ignore the creases, it’s waiting to be ironed!

View attachment 500437

View attachment 500438

View attachment 500439

After following her for a little while I wouldn’t personally by again from her. She’s so rude in some of her replies. I know people ask the same questions a lot and it is annoying when they don’t just read the FAQs but that’s part of working with the public, you still need to be polite!
yeeeees! What I don’t get is she says any questions about anything? And then you ask her and she’s like I don’t want to answer that or look at FAQS. Surely she know with sizing if they are true to size etc!

It seems like Paul runs the show. They all think they are very important 🙄 It was awful how they treated Gareth and Laura. I'm waiting for the big blow out between them all. It's bound to happen.
Do Gareth and Laura come under a channel name?

Do Gareth and Laura come under a channel name?
Yes but I can’t remember what it was! GarethGLHQ is his twitter handle. Oh I think their channel name was something like Gareth Laura TV? They stopped vlogging after the fall out ages ago. Gareth was best man at Shauns wedding but no idea if those vlogs are still up on the See Shaun Vlog channel.

Reactions: 2
Yes but I can’t remember what it was! GarethGLHQ is his twitter handle. Oh I think their channel name was something like Gareth Laura TV? They stopped vlogging after the fall out ages ago. Gareth was best man at Shauns wedding but no idea if those vlogs are still up on the See Shaun Vlog channel.
WTF. What happened for him to go from best man to a fall out? Did I miss something?!

We were at DLP at the same time as KnappilyEverAfter; what an eye opener!

Pushing people out of the way, ignoring CM’s, forcing kids to take multiple pics when they didn’t want to, photo shoot by her husband whilst the kids just roamed around, freaking out because they felt the rules didn’t apply to them...I could go on, but you get the idea.
Their general approach to Covid rules given she is a nurse has made me frown, this was evident through those DLP vlogs, no distancing from the other family they met up with at all. I really hate watch them. She's befriended Adam Hatton now so that cemented my opinion that they are truly not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 4
WTF. What happened for him to go from best man to a fall out? Did I miss something?!
Yes but I missed a lot of it too!! From what I saw - They were due to go on holiday together again after the wedding. Then Laura was have some anxiety issues so didn’t meet up with them one day and Caroline was sending some passive aggressive texts about it. Then it all kicked off from there. Shaun already had some of Gareth/Lauras money for the holiday but wouldn’t give it back and was generally really horrible about them to others. It was quite a while ago now, May 2019 was the wedding (those vlogs are still up I just checked) and I don’t think the fall out was too long after.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.