Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, i know she ain't no skinny girl, and I'm hardly one to talk, but how much food do they really need to eat.
Watching her latest Di$ney vlog and all they do is eat, and it's lots of crap as well. Of too garden grill but they still manage a pre meal meal.
When we went we'd do a good breakfast in the morning and because of that completely forget to eat until dinner time, like a normal human being.
Oh and i bet she's devastated that they can't do miniature golf, cos that's what we all travel to Florida to do?! Hey, probably more uno in the room.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said the same about Gary C on the Brogan/Adam threads.
Cant get out of bed because of anxiety and depression but seems to manage holidays just fine. 😐
I have just left my job as a disability assessor but believe me if I had assessed either Gary C or Victoria they wouldn’t have scored anything from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest post about social distancing, darling you have to go out first
You are so right! Just watched the vlog and what was the difference between that one and a usual weekly vlog? Sat on chair moaning about hair, biscuit brew every 10 minutes, playing Uno with Ian, staying up late doing duck all then being surprised that she feels tired in the morning ... Just a normal week surely?

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what condition Victoria actually has or what happened to her?

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what condition Victoria actually has or what happened to her?
She has transverse myelitis. She woke up one day with pins and needles in her legs that didn’t go and then she couldn’t walk and was in hospital for while. There’s some videos about it on her Victoria in Detail channel I think.

Yeah it was good. She finally address that she never went back to work and does YouTube full time now but doesn’t even cover her trips.

Reactions: 5
In case you haven’t yet watched this week’s vlog I’ll summarise:
Moan about UK weather, umbrella broke, Late to airport, long wait at immigration, too hot in Orlando, tired, raining, coffee, Uber Eats and YouTube in room, sniffle in the morning, forgot phone, coffee, moan about rain, moan about lack of baggage allowance, prices in stores, moan about sunshine, moan about crowds, Starbucks (busy), cake for breakfast, broke sunglasses, Y&Y lunch, rain, Dinosaur, feel sick, fuel rod, more shopping, need a break, rain, more sniffles (ill), gave up on going to MK, Joffreys, more sniffles <END>

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moan about UK weather, umbrella broke, Late to airport, long wait at immigration, too hot in Orlando, tired, raining, coffee, Uber Eats and YouTube in room, sniffle in the morning, forgot phone, coffee, moan about rain, moan about lack of baggage allowance, prices in stores, moan about sunshine, moan about crowds, Starbucks (busy), cake for breakfast, broke sunglasses, Y&Y lunch, rain, Dinosaur, feel sick, fuel rod, more shopping, need a break, rain, more sniffles (ill), gave up on going to MK, Joffreys, more sniffles <END>
Couldnt have said it better myself!

As soon as she said she was going to MK that night, I said to myself 'she wont go! there will be an excuse' - and she came out on form as usual. So predictable its embarrassing.

I hate that massive breath she does when she’s finished a sentence...huge gasp then a clap of the lips!

Also...how can she go all that way, for 7 days, ALONE, with her medical history?! What if she woke up and couldn’t walk like what happened to her a while back?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have watched her vlogs for about 4 years now. I think I know why they have become so... uninteresting - she goes to Disney so much now as she wants to put up ‘new content’ every Saturday. It’s not about her really dying to go, or saving and waiting for a big special trip. It’s purely about making as many YouTube videos as she can - and it’s showing. Even she is bored... otherwise the weather/a sniffle/crowds etc would not bother her she would get on with it, like the rest of use do when we finally get there.

Reactions: 10
If you hadn't have put 'this weeks vlog', I'd have thought you'd have been describing any of her Disney vlogs!!
Moan too hot moan coffee moan hair Moan tired moan sniffles moan food.... Every single trip!

Reactions: 4
I have watched her vlogs for about 4 years now. I think I know why they have become so... uninteresting - she goes to Disney so much now as she wants to put up ‘new content’ every Saturday. It’s not about her really dying to go, or saving and waiting for a big special trip. It’s purely about making as many YouTube videos as she can - and it’s showing. Even she is bored... otherwise the weather/a sniffle/crowds etc would not bother her she would get on with it, like the rest of use do when we finally get there.
I agree. She does seem bored, I thought that too. WAAAAY too much waffle waffle waffle in the hotel room. Justifying why she's not going out to places, constantly saying "dont burn yourself out on the first day" .... but I'm thinking "when do you ever do anything to burn yourself out in the first place?!"

Her vlogs are same old. She talks about it like she is so uninterested - and it really shows through her. The fake excitement is pushing it.

Reactions: 8
And for those that don't go four times a year or every year then you have to burn yourself out otherwise you don't see or do enough 😂

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, I'm not sure you would even know they are different trips now as they just merge into one. Tim Tracker for example goes to Disney a few times a week under normal circumstances and manages to see and do different things all the time to keep the vlogs interesting. Victoria does the same things, talk about coffee, walk round the same shops, eat the same food and moan about being tired, too hot or having a cold. It would be great to see her trying new things!

She seems to be stuck in a weird place between going so frequently that her vlogs are repetitive, and not living in Florida so she spends trips doing what she enjoys rather than thinking about what content is needed for a good vlog.

To me a channel called Disney in Detail would be more like Tim Tracker's where each vlog would focus on something really specific like a new restaurant or experience.

If I was in her position on a solo trip I'd spend the whole week doing short, specific vlogs like a tour of one land at a park. I think there'd be an audience for it. I know a lot about Disney but when I'm planning trips I like to watch short vlogs of tours round the hotels and how to use transportation (The DIS and AllEars are great at doing this).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.