Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think she had a job too till recently when I realised she considered editing holiday vlogs and weekly vlogs as her job! Ian must be a very understanding husband. I think she thinks we want/need to see a Disney post every day...
I noticed she has done a few different things this trip - animation at planet watch and watching a show. Oh and the latest Instagram post.... that play suit... I didn’t realise it was a thing to wear think skin tight...

Reactions: 1
@Emmum

Flower and garden starts March 4th.
so I assume she gone to buy a Mr Toad with gardening gloves or something.

i find it odd she doesn’t cook. Does Ian do all the cooking ?

no offence to anyone, but grown ass adults who post “I’m home” when they arrive at a theme park need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might as well be her home, in the last 12 months she has been there what? 4 times now?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Might as well be her home, in the last 12 months she has been there what? 4 times now?
Jeez, her carbon footprint is crazy!

So in her last vlog she says she can't drive because of the numbness in her legs/feet. Why doesn't she get an adapted car? How does she think other people with limited mobility manage to drive? I am beginning to suspect that our Victoria is either a little bit thick or needs to spend less time at Disney and playing Uno. First there was her complete amazement when she discovered that Asda is cheaper than Ocado. Now she seems to be completely unaware that there is such a thing as adapted cars.

If your legs are so bad how on earth are you traipsing all over Orlando?
We did 20,000 steps a day even a bit more and were exhausted and our legs work fine.

• Heart
Seems she picks and chooses when to have health issues. Sorry, no, not buying you can’t work a desk job part time if you can sit and edit your vlogs at home. If she’s getting some sort of illness benefits then that’s a slap in the face to hard working tax payers.
It’s currently 7.30 and I’m on the train to London having got up at 6.30. Do I want to go to work today in the cold? No but I do so I can pay my bills like a responsible adult. I don’t expect to claim benefits then flounce off to Disney 4 times a year. She’s full of bull.

Reactions: 14
I would love to know what her friends think. The ones who all work. They must feel some sort of disconnect with her.

I wonder if they will cancel their trip to Tokyo Disney...

This is probably jealousy speaking as I don't have the time/money to go as much and if I was in her position, I probably would.

But I think she goes so much she forgets that for some people WDW is a once in a life time trip then she is there saying it doesn't matter if she doesn't do X Y Z as she's back in a few months anyway 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do we actually know if she's getting any disability benefits?
it’s possible she just lives off her husbands wage and what she makes from YouTube.

which is fine,
that’s her choice but why pretend she’s limited in some ways and unable to do some things - until she’s shopping and eating at Disney, then she’s fine 😂

Reactions: 5
New here. Enjoy her vlogs but agree that it's a little too much at this point.

She won't get any benefits as their household income would be way too high under eligibility criteria. I heard her mention once that she is self employed and that's how she can take so much time off for her trips. It was either in a Q&A or home vlog from a while back.

I remember that Q&A. Now time has passed I think it’s safe to assume her ‘self employed’ status means she is a full time YouTuber.

Watching this weeks Disney vlog... I don’t know how she eats cakes and ice ream sundaes for breakfast 🤢

It must be so lonely going round the parks alone taking selfies. Half the fun is sharing it with another person. I feel sorry for her if that’s her whole life, no colleagues to talk to, partner working full time while she’s home alone

Reactions: 6
New here. Enjoy her vlogs but agree that it's a little too much at this point.

She won't get any benefits as their household income would be way too high under eligibility criteria. I heard her mention once that she is self employed and that's how she can take so much time off for her trips. It was either in a Q&A or home vlog from a while back.
PIP is not means tested and she could be getting up to £600 a month if awarded enhanced/enhanced.

• Wow
PIP is not means tested and she could be getting up to £600 a month if awarded enhanced/enhanced.
This is bullshit, she shouldn’t be getting any benefits! She’s well enough to work part time! I understand invisible illnesses exist, but she’s well enough to go to Disney she’s well enough to work! But I suppose with YouTube and brand deals she doesn’t need a traditional job

This is bullshit, she shouldn’t be getting any benefits! She’s well enough to work part time! I understand invisible illnesses exist, but she’s well enough to go to Disney she’s well enough to work! But I suppose with YouTube and brand deals she doesn’t need a traditional job
When I said this before I got shot down in flames ! But I stick by my word and wholeheartedly agree. Watch out for the snowflakes though !!

Reactions: 8
I think she should just be upfront and stop pretending like she works. How these YouTubers don’t get reported is beyond me. If you have spinal issues yet you go on roller coasters....

Reactions: 5
I have mixed feelings about her/her channel. So I like that she pays for her holidays (either through or not through any benefits she may be in receipt of), but she doesnt beg like Brogan Tate for her free holidays. her content can be informative at times when it comes to crowd levels etc.

But it is sooooo repetitive!! Every day: Wake up in disney, say shes running late, announce how much she needs a coffee, moan that its hot or cold, go to a park, not do everything by justifying shes 'back in a few months' or whatever, say how much she needs another coffee, say shes tired, go home to the hotel and get uber eats.

Also, I cannot believe they didnt stay late at mickeys xmas party!! bloody joke. Ian got his ticket free so that makes it acceptable to leave early because of the crowds. Youre at disney, what was you expecting? No crowds? Saying they're tired and stuff. Which is fine, we all get tired, but its just all the time. Coffee, tired, hot, cold, busy, coffee, tired, go home early, uber eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm playing Devil's Advocate here but what if the "coffee, tired, hot, coffee, sleep" thing is all she can physically manage? I remember the one and only time she went to DLP and she did duck all there. Mainly shopping and moaning about the weather (apparently it's cold in Paris in the winter, who knew?) and it's not like she's planning on going back there anytime soon (too cold for those minging playsuits).

What I don't get is the incessant moaning about the weather/getting up late/how busy it is. If she hates it that much why does she seem to be there like every other month?

And I know it's childish but anyone else do a little snigger when Tokyo Disney closed? That's karma for you.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.