Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I said this before I got shot down in flames ! But I stick by my word and wholeheartedly agree. Watch out for the snowflakes though !!
I’ve said the same about Gary C on the Brogan/Adam threads.
Cant get out of bed because of anxiety and depression but seems to manage holidays just fine. 😐

Reactions: 7
I’ve said the same about Gary C on the Brogan/Adam threads.
Cant get out of bed because of anxiety and depression but seems to manage holidays just fine. 😐
I don’t understand Gary C at all! But maybe that’s just me 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Definitely stopped watching Victoria as she is very repetitive. Coffee and shopping? Bore off. Go to attractions on int. drive? What about Orlando Icon? Sea World? Busch Gardens? There are other things to do in Florida girrrrl!
Also, if you're tired, then just hire a scoot! I did once for a day. Great fun 😂 maybe you could do a video on how to hire them and do a review?

GRR

Reactions: 6
I have mixed feelings about her/her channel. So I like that she pays for her holidays (either through or not through any benefits she may be in receipt of), but she doesnt beg like Brogan Tate for her free holidays. her content can be informative at times when it comes to crowd levels etc.

But it is sooooo repetitive!! Every day: Wake up in disney, say shes running late, announce how much she needs a coffee, moan that its hot or cold, go to a park, not do everything by justifying shes 'back in a few months' or whatever, say how much she needs another coffee, say shes tired, go home to the hotel and get uber eats.

Also, I cannot believe they didnt stay late at mickeys xmas party!! bloody joke. Ian got his ticket free so that makes it acceptable to leave early because of the crowds. Youre at disney, what was you expecting? No crowds? Saying they're tired and stuff. Which is fine, we all get tired, but its just all the time. Coffee, tired, hot, cold, busy, coffee, tired, go home early, uber eats.
Oh you just said everything I think!!! If I had the patience and wanted to lose a good chunk of cerebral cortex I would watch these vlogs with Ian again and count how many times they say they are tired!! Pair of moaners who should just stop going.

Definitely stopped watching Victoria as she is very repetitive. Coffee and shopping? Bore off. Go to attractions on int. drive? What about Orlando Icon? Sea World? Busch Gardens? There are other things to do in Florida girrrrl!
Also, if you're tired, then just hire a scoot! I did once for a day. Great fun 😂 maybe you could do a video on how to hire them and do a review?

GRR

Yes yes yes!
How many times is she going to say she has plans to go to California one day soon. Love of you love Disney so much how is it you haven’t gone to the original park?!
I'm playing Devil's Advocate here but what if the "coffee, tired, hot, coffee, sleep" thing is all she can physically manage? I remember the one and only time she went to DLP and she did duck all there. Mainly shopping and moaning about the weather (apparently it's cold in Paris in the winter, who knew?) and it's not like she's planning on going back there anytime soon (too cold for those minging playsuits).

What I don't get is the incessant moaning about the weather/getting up late/how busy it is. If she hates it that much why does she seem to be there like every other month?

And I know it's childish but anyone else do a little snigger when Tokyo Disney closed? That's karma for you.

Totally sniggered and can’t wait for the announcement they aren’t going.

Reactions: 2
PIP is not means tested and she could be getting up to £600 a month if awarded enhanced/enhanced.
I used to work for DWP and most recently in care assessments and there is no way on earth she would qualify for PIP.

Having said that, I don't see any reason why she can't have a part time job. Does anyone else remember her saying something along the lines of she had the option with her job of working from home... I'm sure I remember her saying that. But there is no way she can be doing that now, not with that much time off.

Reactions: 1
Another vlog that could be mistaken for a 10’000 calorie challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t even be bothered to watch it.
apparently it looks like they’re always eating because there’s not much vlog footage between meals,
totally ignore the fact they ARE always eating, not long after this explanation she found it difficult to walk back to the resort, she ate so much she was physically finding it hard to move. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I put it on... then did stuff on my phone... made a cup of tea... put some washing on. All I caught was it was too cold for mini golf because the weather had changed and neither of them were smart enough to pack a jacket so they were sort of wandering about aimlessly. Went to Enchanted Rose (for food) and not only had they not checked what time the bar starts serving food, she hardly showed any of the actual bar/lounge (just her pot of tea).
They ate two huge meals that day mainly consisting of potato and bread then with tradition, moaned about feeling full.
Did I miss anything?!?

I put it on... then did stuff on my phone... made a cup of tea... put some washing on. All I caught was it was too cold for mini golf because the weather had changed and neither of them were smart enough to pack a jacket so they were sort of wandering about aimlessly. Went to Enchanted Rose (for food) and not only had they not checked what time the bar starts serving food, she hardly showed any of the actual bar/lounge (just her pot of tea).
They ate two huge meals that day mainly consisting of potato and bread then with tradition, moaned about feeling full.
Did I miss anything?!?
pretty sure she polished off an enti bread basket pre meal two. 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a more recent viewer of Victoria and I do really like her vlogs and how informative they can be. However, the shopping for merchandise is where I switch off. I can’t get to Disney four times a year like she does so it’s not relevant for me. Yes the stuff is nice but every vlog? I want to see rides and shows and reasons to want to go back. If I was privileged enough to go as much as she does, I’d want to show as much of the experience as possible. Not Uber eats in the hotel and price tags for soft toys that you can only buy there.

Reactions: 6
She shouldn’t be travelling at all if she claims to have health issues.

can’t she stay at home and buy different snacks on Ocado.
it’s basically the same thing she does when she’s away.

• Haha
She shouldn’t be travelling at all if she claims to have health issues.

can’t she stay at home and buy different snacks on Ocado.
it’s basically the same thing she does when she’s away.
🤣 This is a really good point. She's said many times that she's got a compromised immune system so, yes, she really shouldn't be flying long haul to Japan and Korea. So it'll be interesting to see what she decides to do ...

She needs to stop forcing a friendship with Brogan Tate as well. VICTORIA YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER! STAHHHHHP

Reactions: 7
I don't know how people in general can eat so much food when visiting the parks. My husband and I aren't skinny and have good appetites and we really struggle with portions over there. We can only just about manage a small breakfast in our hotel room and then a meal during the day. We usually stick to two meals and one snack a day. When we had dining plan we found it hard work! I'm always in shock how all these vloggers can shovel it in and then walk around the parks.

Her Shanghai Disney trip its cancelled.. Meaning she'll run out of vlogs soon... She'll defo be flapping about content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.