Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's now getting more bleeping planners and was desperate to show us the stickers in her eric bleeping conran planners showing her reminders to drink water
Seriously what the heck. Spends £100s on Erin Condren planners but also wants to buy other planners incase EC planners are too pricey for us peasants to purchase. So now we must watch her talk us through other planners that she never intends to use because she can afford pricey EC planner. Confused.

Reactions: 4
It's the I'm only wearing masks that match my outfit.
I will not wear a ugly mask. That gets me
Wake up and smell the disney coffee it's not a fashion accessory

Reactions: 6
Just seen that Disney are saying you can only enter a hotel if you have a dining reservation or you are staying overnight there

What's she going to do when it's too hot and needs aircon if she can't resort hop... I can see her making loads of dining reservations just to cancel them again

Reactions: 5
look outside then 😬
I’m not sure where you live but restrictions on exercise HAVE been lifted, like most other restrictions.

Err that didn't mean that "lockdown is over"!! DISGRACEFUL attitude!

Where are you based Ooh? Here in the UK we're very much still in lockdown. Only a very few shops are open and have social distancing. Schools and colleges remain closed. Most people either remain furloughed or working from home. We are allowed to drive somewhere to exercise but we can't stay anywhere other than our own homes overnight. For most people life hasn't changed since late March.

I am a bit late replying but YES exactly. If this persson is in the UK too don't know who they think they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Err that didn't mean that "lockdown is over"!! DISGRACEFUL attitude!

I am a bit late replying but YES exactly. If this persson is in the UK too don't know who they think they are!
Victoria..... is that you, did I hurt you by reminding you (two weeks ago 🙄 when these comments were posted) that you were in fact free to leave the house for exercise at all times?
Because you were 😬
Facts, there were no elements of lockdown still in effect that effected her at that point bar going to Florida!!

drop the attitude with other members btw, this is a friendly thread. No need.

love, “this person“ 🤣

(I don’t think you’re victoria btw 😂 she’s busy on animal crossing)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Victoria..... is that you, did I hurt you by reminding you (two weeks ago 🙄 when these comments were posted) that you were in fact free to leave the house for exercise at all times?
Because you were 😬
Facts, there were no elements of lockdown still in effect that effected her at that point bar going to Florida!!

drop the attitude with other members btw, this is a friendly thread. No need.

love, “this person“ 🤣

(I don’t think you’re victoria btw 😂 she’s busy on animal crossing)

Rude! You started with "look outside" "attitide" plus you were completly wrong. So you drop your attitude and maybe it would have been friendly 🙄🙄

As as for 2 weeks. I couldn't find the thread as it moved. Doesn't excuse you being totally wrong and having an attitude about it.

Rude! You started with "look outside" "attitide" plus you were completly wrong. So you drop your attitude and maybe it would have been friendly 🙄🙄

As as for 2 weeks. I couldn't find the thread as it moved. Doesn't excuse you being totally wrong and having an attitude about it.
you, weren’t allowed to leave you house for exercise (and also drive to a place for exercise) two weeks ago!?

just to clarify before we move back on topic 🙂

ANYHOO

I watched the Vlog Review video and she seemed more irritated at Ian than ever. She argues with him about such tiny details, it’s so petty. Then when he says ‘oh you seem to be rushing’ she’s like PROBABLY COS YOU'RE MAKING ME LATE. THERES TWO OF US ON THIS TRIP. YOURE PROBABLY HUNGOVER.

It was really awkward and tense to watch, she has no patience for him at all sometimes. And I also found it so cringe when she was like referring to Animal Crossing characters like they’re real people ‘omg I’m such a Blathers / thats such a Blathers thing to do’ and ‘wow Marina would love that’ THEYRE NOT REAL

you, weren’t allowed to leave you house for exercise (and also drive to a place for exercise) two weeks ago!?

just to clarify before we move back on topic 🙂

You have always, always been allowed to leave your house for exercise. It simply changed to more than once a day and that you could drive for it. Alao exercising doesn't mean lockdown is "over". There is a lot more factors. Anyway back to Victoria ...

ANYHOO

I watched the Vlog Review video and she seemed more irritated at Ian than ever. She argues with him about such tiny details, it’s so petty. Then when he says ‘oh you seem to be rushing’ she’s like PROBABLY COS YOU'RE MAKING ME LATE. THERES TWO OF US ON THIS TRIP. YOURE PROBABLY HUNGOVER.

It was really awkward and tense to watch, she has no patience for him at all sometimes. And I also found it so cringe when she was like referring to Animal Crossing characters like they’re real people ‘omg I’m such a Blathers / thats such a Blathers thing to do’ and ‘wow Marina would love that’ THEYRE NOT REAL
the weekly vlog was sad, I felt sorry for her in a way tbh, they give me the vibes that they get sick of each other really fast.

I’m going on a “social distancing” walk, we “socially distanced” “we had a socially distant meet up”

And the whole time they played animal crossing, in the park, sitting across from each other.

she also mentioned that the park was close, so when lockdown was lifted for her (🤪) why did she not go there for a walk every day with Ian, they didn’t need to wait for a treadmill when they are close to a park,

more planner chat, when she has duck all to plan, the stress of wasting some bleeping stickers was probably the highlight of the vlog.

her anxiety and stress around the new Disney park updates was just bizarre. But that’s why she had a bad week 😐 because she couldn’t understand how much food would be free on the dining plan 😐 or what restraints she could book and then cancel because she’d had 12 snacks an hour before.

also, why is she tagging the vlog with #blacklivesmatter ? Feels like she’s using the tag to promote her own channel. Especially after Tuesday.

Was anyone on the Patreon zoom? Apparently they were up till 5am on it....what were they talking about?

Was anyone on the Patreon zoom? Apparently they were up till 5am on it....what were they talking about?
Oh yes wasn’t it catered to American viewers? They’re doing multiple aren’t they! also hell no I refuse to join anyone’s patreon.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes wasn’t it catered to American viewers? They’re doing multiple aren’t they! also hell no I refuse to join anyone’s patreon.
If I found someone's content really interesting and useful I might well join. But Disney "in Detail"?! Jeez, I know more about Disney than those pair of muppets and I don't consider myself anything like an expert. But then I actually do more than shop and drink coffee in the parks. I really don't get why people pay them when there's so much better content out there eg The Dis, Theme Park Worldwide, the Trackers.

Reactions: 5
So the weekly vlog she flaps and says “I’m a bit nervous still about meeting people in the park for a socially distanced animal crossing play date”

but then goes on to say she’s still wondering if she can get on a flight and go to Disney in July because it’s not clear if the flights are going.

Unreal!

Reactions: 7
So the weekly vlog she flaps and says “I’m a bit nervous still about meeting people in the park for a socially distanced animal crossing play date”

but then goes on to say she’s still wondering if she can get on a flight and go to Disney in July because it’s not clear if the flights are going.

Unreal!
Is it because WDW is her "home", her safe place where everything is fairy dust and sparkling? Maybe she doesn't want to face up to the reality that it's staffed by humans, not Mickey Mouse, and social distancing will be impossible to maintain.

Not sure if we are allowed to recommend people on here but as The Trackers aren't going to the theme parks at the moment I had to get my fix somewhere else, I'm quite liking Prince Charming Dev

Reactions: 1
I wish I didn't keep clicking back on these lives just for them to wind me up but is there reason why she's put #blacklivesmatter on the video?

I haven't watched any of it just wondering if she's doing it for the views

Reactions: 2
I tried to watch it just now and she was saying 'don't think that I want to be on the first plane back to florida because that's not the case' (or to that effect). She'll do what she thinks is right. I had to switch off as soon as Ian said that it's different for her as going to Disney is her job.

• Haha
I tried to watch it just now and she was saying 'don't think that I want to be on the first plane back to florida because that's not the case' (or to that effect). She'll do what she thinks is right. I had to switch off as soon as Ian said that it's different for her as going to Disney is her job.
"Her job"? Blimey, I'd have been sacked years ago if I carried on in my job the way she does. Constantly needing to sit or lie down because she's too hot or too tired, cancelling bookings left right and centre because she's too hot, too tired or has eaten too many snacks. Spends most of her time in coffee shops rather than actually showing her viewers the parks. If that's "her job" she's shite at it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.