Disney/Victoria in Detail #7 I'll be back later in the trip so will do it then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Iwantallthetea for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were peeps!

Roundup:

Miss V is still kipping in Kate's spare room
She's just come back from a week with Lisa in Florida and is allegedly away again this Thursday
We still don't know how she affords it
She classes editing vlogs as her full time job but can't even get a vlog out on a Saturday night
She's still boring as f***

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She recently did a pre-trip shopping video which showed all the toiletries and make up she apparently needed to take to Florida with her and it all cost an absolute bomb. Maybe she could have taken £30 (or whatever it is now in the UK, I don't know) and had a professional gel manicure done. Would have looked nice, lasted the entire trip and we wouldn't have had to look at her fungus-appearance nails all the time as she paws stuff round Disney.

Reactions: 4
Am late to the last vlog but she's already mentioned having a break in the afternoon and she's walking to the bus stop before 7am ffs 🙄🙄

Funny how with Lisa she didn't take a break for the whole afternoon and lounge around a resort doing nothing. Stayed from 7am to 4pm then onto Target then straight to dinner and no moaning about tiredness or her condition 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Do we have a rough estimate of what she makes from Patreon? I ask because I plugged her channel into some YouTube income calculators and the most liberal estimate was about £500 a month, which is hardly enough to live on.

It's certainly not enough when you're buying stupid Erin Condren planners for your empty life.

Is she back in Florida then? There's a photo of her in Epcot on her Insta stories but could be from any time.

Honestly, what's the bleeping point of going again so soon? The world is big, there is lots to see and do, four trips to Florida since the borders opened up doing the exact same thing every time seems like such a waste. I love WDW but come on.

Reactions: 6
Also, for someone who is trying to build a brand and a channel and make a living off vlogging, I was surprised she has not updated her Facebook page since April and she rarely uses twitter. Does she even have TikTok? You'd be posting all the time if this was your actual job and a serious attempt to fund your lifestyle, wouldn't you? She is so crap.

British vloggers who have Facebook groups seem to get a lot of engagement off the back of them. Too much like hard work for Victoria, I suppose.

Reactions: 10
Confirmed by IG story, she is there again now.
Why the secrecy? Surely trip build up is a way of upping engagement with her channel? It was all very well when Ian was around and this was a fun hobby that funded part of her trips but she has the pay for everything herself now and is still lazy and crap at it. When is it going to all come crashing down?

Reactions: 7
She’ll appreciate this soon enough, she doesn’t realise she’s ducking up her content later in the year/next year as she’ll have 0 money or we’ll see sponsorship go up

People are going to get VERY bored, VERY fast. She does the same thing over and over again. This trip won’t be any different to the last 3 so what is there to vlog?

Reactions: 12
People are going to get VERY bored, VERY fast. She does the same thing over and over again. This trip won’t be any different to the last 3 so what is there to vlog?
I've just said in another thread that she's getting left behind by the new generation of vloggers like Tom&El. I learnt more about Genie+ and queue times in one of their vlogs than I've ever found out from Victoria. These excellent new vloggers are just exposing how tired and dull the content of the old guard has become.

Reactions: 11
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE VICTORIA! GO TO DISNEYLAND RESORT FOR GODS SAKE.

Also proper getting annoyed as to how she can afford ALL these trips. She does f all.

Reactions: 9
She’s there again!!! The world is a massive place why keep going to the same place over & over!

Apparently this one is going to cover budget, spending etc etc, I highly doubt it, she said that before and I think she may have mentioned the cost of something in the first vlog she put up but then obviously forgot all about it because no more was said. If it's 'oh this flight was one I'd booked during covid so I was able to reschedule', or 'this off site hotel is really cheap and you can catch an Uber to the parks' it'll be a such a waste of time, electricity is expensive and if I waste it watching shite I'll be pissed 😂

Reactions: 6
So her response to people asking fairly broad and undetailed questions about Disney was to take yet another trip to try and answer them? Good grief. She's only been three times since it opened so how can she be expected to address them without another holiday to Florida?

Who thinks we will be absolutely none the wiser about Genie +, budgeting, staying offsite and everything else she has mentioned in those Insta stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gone back again, is this her 4th or 5th trip since January ?! This woman has lost her mind 🙃

Reactions: 7
Clearly she needs to wake and up smell the Joffery’s , it’s up to people how they spend their own money but I’m curious how she affords all these trips. We went in 2019 and didn’t have much change out of £12k and post pandemic the cost of going to Disney have spiralled…..🤯

...or stolen Ian's credit card.
Maybe all these trips are on credit card ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.