Disney/Victoria in Detail #7 I'll be back later in the trip so will do it then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a rough estimate of what she makes from Patreon? I ask because I plugged her channel into some YouTube income calculators and the most liberal estimate was about £500 a month, which is hardly enough to live on.

It's certainly not enough when you're buying stupid Erin Condren planners for your empty life.
she only has 113 patreons and this is what it is showing for her earnings

doh.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a few threads ago we generously calculated she was earning no more than 1k a month from YouTube and Patreon. Nice on top of Ian's tasty salary, absolutely duck all when you have to support yourself.

Remember when she used to claim she paid for her trips by not buying coffees and only having her (very expensive) hair done now and again? Pull the other one.

Not sure how things work in the UK, but is it possible that Ian had to 1. buy out her half of the house or 2. Is paying alimony?

Reactions: 1
Not sure how things work in the UK, but is it possible that Ian had to 1. buy out her half of the house or 2. Is paying alimony?
He'd only have to buy her out of the equity in the house, which as it was only recently purchased when they split, would have been an insignificant amount. He may also have given her a cash amount equal to half the deposit they put down. We assume their savings were minimal as they had to save up for rather a long time to put the deposit down.

If he is feeling guilty and/ or wanted her out of the house quickly, he may have agreed to a temporary monthly cash payment for support but he would be under no legal obligation to do so. She did move out rather quickly in proceedings so it would be reasonable to think Ian greased the wheels.

Reactions: 4
Okay, so if this is going to be a budget trip, I want to see every dollar that is spent shown on the screen when happening, no Genie+ or Lightning lane, but that will actually Victoria queueing up, getting up early for park entrance or staying late for park close, so I doubt that will happen. No Starbucks or Joffrey's everyday, eating offsite, even getting Uber eats is more expensive than eating in their restaurant. Try and catch the hotel bus, no uber or Lyft. So this is it Victoria, show us. Don't have high hopes that she will.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she states this is sort of a last minute trip.....who can afford to do that?

As others have mentioned she claims this trip is solely to give 'us' all the info on staying off site and budgeting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First shot on her insta stories show her with a sodding Joffreys in her hand (with the hideous white tippex nails again 😫)....good budgeting there

Reactions: 8
You guyyysssss keep asking about offsite and budgeting so just for you guyyyyyyssssss I’m having ANOTHER week in Florida.

I guess she saved on cost of manicure by tippexing her sausage fingers again

I really can’t bear her. But hate watching is now my hobby 🤣🤣

• Haha
I just really really pity her!!!!!

Running off to WDW instead of facing up to reality. Where will she be in 5, 10 years time? Apart from epcot.... Obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to her where she’s staying as she’s says she’s doing it on a budget… 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she invest in a small travel coffee press or whatever is used (not a coffee drinker) and keep it in her locker box things she has for storage out there (another waste of money). She could save a tonne of money by not buying coffee from overpriced places at Disney.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she invest in a small travel coffee press or whatever is used (not a coffee drinker) and keep it in her locker box things she has for storage out there (another waste of money). She could save a tonne of money by not buying coffee from overpriced places at Disney.
I said this before and someone pointed out to me that she is basically drinking a dessert as she always has some fancy drink rather than regular old coffee......it's sugar she craves, not coffee

Reactions: 11
She used to stay at the Clarion on International drive so I imagine it is the same place, she is a creature of habit, as we know. She ubers everywhere from there so let's see. No trip truly on a budget would do that when there are shuttle buses available.

A totally budgeted trip, all costed up for us, would actually be really useful. But this isn't going to be that, is it?

Reactions: 10
Why do you think she’s happy to tell you where she’s staying when on Disney property but off-property she doesn’t tell you until the trip is over?

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to do a tally up of all the rides she does on a trip, shows, she hardly ever does the nighttime shows and fireworks.

Reactions: 2
Just 24 hours late with the testing before entry news. And she got it wrong. Detail again.

$164 average a night for the Wyndham on I drive in Orlando this week.

Budget my arse, cheaper to stay at one of the values on Disney property.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.