Disney/Victoria in Detail #7 I'll be back later in the trip so will do it then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she feels unwell her diet is shocking. Sugar and beige food. She did however point out it’s important to drink water when it’s hot 🙄

I think I feel little sorry for her, no job, no where to live, stuck in a Disney bubble…what a tit show.
To afford 6 trips a year, the way she spends and where she stays - I’d say a person paying amortgage, bills etc would have to be on a £100k plus salary. Easily 6k a trip for one person.
But I guess living in a spare room allows her to afford these trips ???
Exactly! She could get herself a job; which would then afford her to get her own place but as she says YT is her job, and she’s bad at that. She has no idea about the real world as if she had to get a job like the rest of us, she wouldn’t have time to be pissing about with pens and planners 😂

Reactions: 6
This woman! Does she really buy bottled water after 25+ trips! There is water stations everywhere for refillable water bottle. We went in July for the first time and while we had unlimited budget we still took insulated water bottle for refilling to keep fluids up. Every freestyle machine, quick service and bar have water filling. It’s ice cold too!

Goes to Walmart to get bottled water for tea!! Wtf!! There’s a hot water tap at the coffee station with the resort refillable mugs. This lady is just crazy! I don’t get the travel kettle either. It’s like she just sits in her room and doesn’t even explore the resort! If you stay on site at Disney you literally have everything to hand and on your doorstep! Or maybe I just did my research and picked the best location to stay at.

Reactions: 6
This woman! Does she really buy bottled water after 25+ trips! There is water stations everywhere for refillable water bottle. We went in July for the first time and while we had unlimited budget we still took insulated water bottle for refilling to keep fluids up. Every freestyle machine, quick service and bar have water filling. It’s ice cold too!

Goes to Walmart to get bottled water for tea!! Wtf!! There’s a hot water tap at the coffee station with the resort refillable mugs. This lady is just crazy! I don’t get the travel kettle either. It’s like she just sits in her room and doesn’t even explore the resort! If you stay on site at Disney you literally have everything to hand and on your doorstep! Or maybe I just did my research and picked the best location to stay at.

Also you can literally just ask for free ice water if for some reason you don’t have a bottle with you

Reactions: 3
Also you can literally just ask for free ice water if for some reason you don’t have a bottle with you
Which she mentioned about 5 minutes before she bought the water. She had her own bottle of water to fill up with her. So that was a waste of $$.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.