Disney/Victoria in Detail #6 No job, no house… flying 1st class for a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say i think she seemed like she was having a better time in the company of adam than kate.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how they are tired after just doing a few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re younger than me by probs about ten years and I’m in no way fit but we’re literally never in our hotel room… can’t wait for Adams vid with Vickys not so great angles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say i think she seemed like she was having a better time in the company of adam than kate.
I agree, she was the most "up" I've seen her in a very long time. I don't think her relationship with Kate is good for either of them. What was all that at the beginning about Kate taking a rest day? Previously Kate was way more active than Victoria, it would have been Victoria taking the rest day while Kate did a solo day. I think they're bringing each other down.

Reactions: 7
She’s coming across like a smug twit in Adam’s video (I’ve only watched like 5 mins)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam Hatton's vlog is up now and as predicted the full hideousness of the playsuit is there for all the world to see. Plus the added bonus of flesh coloured tights with Converse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, she was the most "up" I've seen her in a very long time. I don't think her relationship with Kate is good for either of them. What was all that at the beginning about Kate taking a rest day? Previously Kate was way more active than Victoria, it would have been Victoria taking the rest day while Kate did a solo day. I think they're bringing each other down.
I think Kate wanted a day to do what she wanted to do not drink coffee and ride the same ride 78times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get how they are tired after just doing a few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re younger than me by probs about ten years and I’m in no way fit but we’re literally never in our hotel room… can’t wait for Adams vid with Vickys not so great angles 😂
Adam probably had enough of dear Vicky and pretended he was tired - I know I would, hell I wouldn't have lasted as long as he did with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, it’s not news that different camera angles can be various shades of flattering but ooft, she looks different on Adam’s vlog.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or did Victoria sound different on Adam’s vlog? I feel like when she’s vlogging, her voice is much higher (and I guess fake), but I only started watching properly this trip so not sure if I just haven’t watched enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or did Victoria sound different on Adam’s vlog? I feel like when she’s vlogging, her voice is much higher (and I guess fake), but I only started watching properly this trip so not sure if I just haven’t watched enough 🤷‍♀️
I noticed this too!! So weird

Reactions: 3
Random question: when Victoria gets Uber eats at Saratoga Springs, do they deliver to her building or does she (or Kate) have to meet them at the main building?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.