Disney/Victoria in Detail #7 I'll be back later in the trip so will do it then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch her old vlogs for background noise fairly frequently. I wish she would dye her hair dark again. She has a pretty face but the blonde hair is the same colour as her skin. The dark hair was much more flattering.

Reactions: 5
Just watching her latest vlog and how on earth with her small amount of subscribers does she get soooo many people coming up ‘to say hi’?? Pull the other one love there are actual celebrities who get recognised and approached less than you say you do! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the Lodge Twats staying at a perfectly nice place in Orlando that was £35 a night. Now that's budget, not a Wyndham.

Reactions: 2
Vic, if your lips are stuck together as you’re talking…. It’s time to ditch that lipstick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I watch her old vlogs for background noise fairly frequently. I wish she would dye her hair dark again. She has a pretty face but the blonde hair is the same colour as her skin. The dark hair was much more flattering.
She could also stop troweling on make up by the bucket load

I think a lot of folks come up to anyone with a camera. I watch live vlogs sometimes as I work. Channels with 100 subscribers coming up and saying they are watchers. I think folks just think they are Resorttv1.
Why not DLP with the 30th? Who wants to see another boring solo trip?

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s there for something else - house viewings, job interview maybe? Ok, getting a job might be a stretch!

• Haha
I reckon she’s there for something else - house viewings, job interview maybe? Ok, getting a job might be a stretch!
How is she going to get a visa to everyone able to live and work in the US? It is pretty much impossible from a standing start.

She bought genie + and just did slinky dog?!
Absolute bleeping waste of money!

Did a rough tally on the days spending (that we saw)

$100 for the food, drink and genie+ ( and roughly 3000 calories!)

She bought genie + and just did slinky dog?!
Absolute bleeping waste of money!

Did a rough tally on the days spending (that we saw)

$100 for the food, drink and genie+ ( and roughly 3000 calories!)
Don’t forget Mickey and minnies runaway railway, didn’t make it to Epcot either.! Day run away with her. Wish in a way she would’ve spent a day at the resort with Lisa, could’ve gone through amenities, what the pool is like
Instead gets to the park late due to putting on a full face of slap, wonder how much she touches that up during the day. I wear abit of fake tan, bronzer, lip balm and mascara that’s it

Reactions: 3
I really dont see the point in going to Disneyland to spend most of your time eating and drinking some sugary nonsense... Its a theme park, do some rides, why else are you there!? ...also stop bloody saying 'beverages'

I really dont see the point in going to Disneyland to spend most of your time eating and drinking some sugary nonsense... Its a theme park, do some rides, why else are you there!? ...also stop bloody saying 'beverages'
Caffeinated grinds me, it’s not like it makes her wake up and go any faster.! She will queue at Starbucks for calorie laden drink but not for a ride

Reactions: 8
“ My mum cut my sleeves and we made some Disney ears out of the fabric” Victoria you’re almost 40, please for the love of god get a grip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.