Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

agathabeads

Just hate watched it as that’s all I can do now; yeah how come she had such a bad memory when she was with Ian for names but suddenly she remembers 28 names!!! There is absolutely no way that even if people did recognise her, that they’d all go up to her and to be honest, if she put other people in the vlogs, they would be slightly more interesting and proof that people do recognise her. I was in Florida in November the same time as her and never saw her once and we went to Epcot a few times so alllllll these people that just happen to be in the park at the same time as her, just no. Stop lying Vicks!! They have all different names too; the funniest one last week was Erin and I thought then she must’ve ran out of names and looked at her planner/sticker book and got the idea 😂
"I just met Erin and her husband Condren, it was so cool to meet you guys"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

emerald

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Disney in detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mco_man

About 2-3 months ago I wrote a really long comment on one of her videos highlighting why I felt the content was becoming stagnant with a lack of clarity over the target audience. I point blank asked whether we were watching holiday videos or work content designed to generate a living. My comment was detailed with specific suggestions on how to improve and re-engage viewers. It took a long time to write and I was really focused on providing constructive, helpful suggestions - it wasn’t about tearing her down but trying to say how I felt there was a viable route to genuine improvement. She deleted it within seconds.
To me that spoke volumes about her work ethic; she believes what she puts out is first class and there’s no room for improvement. Sadly she is being led to a point of no return by people and Patreons who will say anything to get a like or a reply from her despite the fact that her content is almost identical each trip. It has now gotten to the point where it is utterly boring - there’s no other way of putting it. I don’t know how else to say it… I really don’t care about where to take a break every 30 minutes or waste my day on Instagram or in a Starbucks queue. It is of no interest to anyone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

swimming

VIP Member
At the premier inn when she said she had a few loose ends of work to finish up.

Vicky, you’re unemployed love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Geetbo

VIP Member
Cannot wait to see the latest nylon play suit halfway up her chuff in the next deadly dull Florida series.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

npfiii

Wearing the exact same outfit she always does,
I've got a tragic image in my head of her going back to the hotel early, taking the inch thick layer of clown makeup off, eating some cold congealed Uber Eats in her room, before washing the gusset of her playsuit out in the sink, putting it over the shower rail to dry out ready for the next day, then just sitting in bed staring into the distance until she falls asleep...

LIVING THE DREAM!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

bossybird

For the love of coffee would somebody PLEASE tell this woman that it is not "content" or the slightest bit entertaining to listen to her list who has said hello to her. WE DONT FUCKING CARE that Sarah said hi in Starbucks. Surely she has watched other Disney bloggers, there is a very good reason Adam and Tim don't do it Victoria, it's boring, egotistical and pointless! If you're reading this Victoria, I met Sally in the butchers earlier she said hi when I was in the line for chops.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Trip after trip, doing the same routine, wasting so much money for no reason, all her vlogs (since the reopening of travel) is just a massive deja vu nightmare. If I was her I would feel so embarrassed for choosing to even broadcasting this shit
There is our next thread title!!

Disney/Victoria in Detail #8: Just a Massive Deja Vu Nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Ok eyes down for Vicky bingo

Uber mention 4
Love it 16
Amazing 14
Coffee - just one!
Outfit mentions including GOING BACK TO HOTEL TO CHANGE 4
Fake laugh 4
Rides ridden 4
Sweet treat 3
Mentions to “viewers” 28 !!!!
Adorable 3
Sweet drinks 2
It’s everything 1
Best life 1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

mrmobi2

Guarantee shes just talking to people in the queue etc... general chit chat like 'have you been before, where are you from' etc... and she drops oh Im a youtuber/vlogger, then she says Im Victoria.. they say Im X... and she immediately jumps on to say 'Hi to X was nice meeting you' ... she did meet them, but theyre not 'saying hi' cos they recognise her as a famous youtuber... people are just being friendly.

And its not like she dresses to fade into the background so is likely to have ppl make a mention of her outfits too, and repeat the above interaction, except adding 'yes i wear these outfits as im working on my Youtube channel'.

Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
“And just then I ran into Michael (mouse) and his lovely wife Minnie, so hi to you guys if you’re watching!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TheyAllSuck

That’s it. I’m at the end of my tether with her, I’ve unsubscribed. So sick of the same shit. What would have been handy, is why going at that time of year instead of January would have been beneficial, or such like.
Did she really, get up, do her fucking make up. Get on a bus to HS, do one ride and then piss off to a hotel to rest?!?! It takes quite a bit of effort to leave any park, get out, get to the hotel. There’s some walking. She could have easily spent that time and saved the energy by people watching at one of the quick services? Or even a shaded bench!! Ffs. Those things would be useful to see. I have a major disability that effects my mobility, particularly towards the end of the day. Can only manage a half day at the park, and that has to include some rests too. Quick 15 minutes here or there and I’m good to move on to the next one. I’m not comparing disabilities as that would be comparing apples to oranges, but the effort it takes to walk out that park from where she was, onto the boat, into the hotel, find a suitable resting point. Then get up, go mooch, back to boat, back to find Lisa. Wtaf.

same shit, same vlog. So bored of it, that I’ve now tuned out.

Oh, and the fucking shout outs.

give me a break, love. Holy Christ on a cracker, I would bet my next Florida holiday that it’s bullshit.

• Heart

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
She’s said this is her full time job and she can’t do another job because of how unpredictable her TM is. She’s likely in debt
Yeah her TM is so unpredictable that flying to Orlando multiple times a year on ya own is absolutely fine yet a full time job nearby is no. Go figure that one.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I honestly think it's people who just shove her on in the background for company. Or who will watch anything just for an escape to the parks for a bit
I just watch her to take the piss to be totally honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I have the vibe that this is the last trip her and Lisa will do
Lisa wanted to ride Frozen......Vicky couldn't be bothered to rope drop it or buy Genie + or wait in line.

Too bad for you Lisa. But gosh darn it Vicky isn't going to miss drinking that violet lemonade for the 67889789798 time.

Chorizzo

I think I figured it out.
All her "planning" is writing down random names for her fake shutouts.

• Haha