Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, that last live was a hot mess. So doing this is her so-called "job" but she doesn't know how to set up a live stream?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Victoria and I like planners but I don’t understand why she has so many on the go? Is the same info repeated in each? Spiral bound, hardback, small one for handbag, ring binder one, 87 other notebooks and plannersz How much does she legitimately have to plan when she doesn’t have children or a job’s amount of meetings etc?! Does she just copy all the content from one to another all the time?

Reactions: 10
I like Victoria and I like planners but I don’t understand why she has so many on the go? Is the same info repeated in each? Spiral bound, hardback, small one for handbag, ring binder one, 87 other notebooks and plannersz How much does she legitimately have to plan when she doesn’t have children or a job’s amount of meetings etc?! Does she just copy all the content from one to another all the time?
I honestly believe that is how she fills her time. She must have gotten a new, new planner and that was why the last couple of weeks have been hectic for her. Gotta write and rewrite non-existent plans for life.

Hair Weaves
Take-aways
Book and cancel newest WDW vacation
Order groceries
Drink Joffrey's

Rinse. Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s the kind of person who would write down ‘get coffee’ in her planner.

Edit: I just watched one of her planning videos and she literally schedules playing animal crossing with coffee and watching a movie lollll

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Weird thing to say but I actually kind of like VID, she doesn’t offend me half as much as some other you tubers. I love reading her tattle thread though but….. this thread is dryer than the Sahara desert, she is literally giving us nothing at all!!! 😂
I am curious as to why she was at Kate’s for some time and did a reaction vlog from Becky’s garden that time. I did initially think trouble with Ian but now I am just thinking she literally has nothing going on (at least that she is sharing). I think we are the same age (39) and I’m not the most interesting person but I am married, I have two kids, a dog and a NHS admin job. How can we have nothing to discuss 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
No live again yesterday?

and a 40 min video on her bleeping planner again, nobody can be that desperate.

Reactions: 7
No live again yesterday?

and a 40 min video on her bleeping planner again, nobody can be that desperate.
The woman honestly doesn’t understand no one wants to see her out the same crap into her planner time and time again
How can you justify spending $$$ on planners for you just to write your holidays in?

Reactions: 5
How much are those Erin Condren planners with all the bells and whistles? Victoria may have mentioned it in her more recent vlogs but honestly anything to do to do with planners and her these days and I don’t even bother with it, so tedious.

Reactions: 2
How much are those Erin Condren planners with all the bells and whistles? Victoria may have mentioned it in her more recent vlogs but honestly anything to do to do with planners and her these days and I don’t even bother with it, so tedious.
I’m genuinely curious what else she writes in her planners … she doesn’t do anything . Maybe she has a freelance job on the side but doesn’t want to say . Something doesn’t add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure on a live last year she said she paid over 200 in total on one order.
Pre customs charges 😐

• Wow
Who even has 40mins to add stickers to a planner or to schedule in when they hoover? She is so out of touch with the real world I find it quite sad. I wish she’d look at a normal person’s daily life. I don’t think she could cope with anything more than coffee and Disney.

The planner she posted is $146 with shipping. Add ons, like stickers, are $15 each.

• Wow
My bad I just skimmed it and saw she bought two so make that $202 before custom fees and add ons. She needs one for work (Disney trips and videos) and one for personal. 😂

• Wow
And she had at least 2 separate orders with Erin Condren since lockdown lives began, not counting this one,
I remember because of the controversy around the brand at the time.

she must be spending a bleeping fortune.
200 last time,
A separate order of add ons she “needed”
200 this time.
All with separate customs and delivery charges.
pure insanity

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And she had at least 2 separate orders with Erin Condren since lockdown lives began, not counting this one,
I remember because of the controversy around the brand at the time.

she must be spending a bleeping fortune.
200 last time,
A separate order of add ons she “needed”
200 this time.
All with separate customs and delivery charges.
pure insanity
And NOTHING to put in them either. Insanity indeed ...

Hey I know what’s keeping her SO SO busy that she needs two planners….. she’s digging her own version of the “euro tunnel” to get to Florida. It’s all hush hush but she’s head project manager and needs to be kept a secret so brogan Tate doesn’t find out haha ! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think she'll do her live tonight? she's missed it the past couple of weeks! I'm bored so kind of want her to! hahah

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.