Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she'll do her live tonight? she's missed it the past couple of weeks! I'm bored so kind of want her to! hahah
She’s moved it to Saturday - it will be interesting to see if Ian takes part or if he will be off doing VR or other gaming stuff.
I really wanna know what she does all day!

Reactions: 4
She’s moved it to Saturday - it will be interesting to see if Ian takes part or if he will be off doing VR or other gaming stuff.
Oh ok I didn't realise! She probably drinks about 50 cups of coffee all day and plays Animal Crossing

Reactions: 5
She didn't do a main channel video this past Saturday either! I can't believe at one point they were doing 3 live streams a week 🤯

• Wow
Drinking endless cups of Joffreys
On hold to airlines moving flights
On hold to Disney moving reservations
Removing plans from her planner
Writing new plans in her planner
Adding stickers to her planner
Ordering more Joffreys
Telling Ian how busy she is

I think that covers it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drinking endless cups of Joffreys
On hold to airlines moving flights
On hold to Disney moving reservations
Removing plans from her planner
Writing new plans in her planner
Adding stickers to her planner
Ordering more Joffreys
Telling Ian how busy she is

I think that covers it.
this genuinely made me laugh quietly at work just now and it’s the reason I love this forum! Thank you! Harmless fun about YouTubers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So "In a classic Victoria move" to quote her, she's managed to double book rearranging her postponed live. Here's a thought, love, why not actually use one of the twenty million planners you've got and get yourself organised instead of using it as a very expensive sticker album 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So "In a classic Victoria move" to quote her, she's managed to double book rearranging her postponed live. Here's a thought, love, why not actually use one of the twenty million planners you've got and get yourself organised instead of using it as a very expensive sticker album 🤷
Spent over £200 on planners and can’t even use them haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately for the likes of you and I, we get four weeks hol a year and there wouldnt be a job that she could take all these Disney hols in...
I get six weeks a year and can purchase extra weeks off but my job is very physical.

• Wow
Unfortunately for the likes of you and I, we get four weeks hol a year and there wouldnt be a job that she could take all these Disney hols in...
Unless she went 0 hours or free Lance… but again she wouldn’t publish that, think she wants people to keep thinking she’s too unwell to work!

Reactions: 3
Double booked with what.... Shes does duck all 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched her for weeks… any sign of Ian yet?
I definitely think there is something amiss, she's been very much all over the place, he's barely to be seen anymore and she's vlogged at the friends in recent weeks, something isn't right 🤔

Reactions: 6
Going to Disney World is her job. Unlikely she turns a profit, but it is her job because her she puts it in her work planner 😌 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.