Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure the borders opening up anytime soon

Yeah because the daily mail is a reputable source… Either way this is never going away and we now have to live with this shite show. Let’s just get on with life I’m so fed up of all this covid.

Reactions: 5
She’s under no obligation to do anything of course but if she’s going to make a living out of it then you can’t be flaky like this, especially when pretty much your only source of material is not available right now.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to do this with my job 'sorry boss my personal life is too busy, I won't be attending any of today's meetings, k thx byeeeee'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of these things don’t make sense? Like I only randomly think it’ll be something like someone coming round, or getting a dog or something. Why wouldn’t she just rearrange the live streams if she had a part time job?
the only thing it’s looking like is her and Ian falling out
or maybe the tax man has been on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's clearly been led by Ian. She looks devestated. She's even moved out already.
She looks so upset … I’m not her biggest fan but my gosh I just wanted to give her a hug. I wonder where she is living ? I hope she gets a good divorce settlement.

so there’s no gossip, no one has done anything wrong but it’s private reasons … maybe kids? Disney travel? Maybe Ian’s gambling ?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.