Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Ian post about tomorrow’s live stream...

Also didn't really apologise or admit she was wrong about her treatment of the cat
I’m really pissed about that, mostly because she doesnt even seem to realise she was mean to it. That’s a major red flag for me about a person.

Reactions: 9
Just saw Ian post about tomorrow’s live stream...

I’m really pissed about that, mostly because she doesnt even seem to realise she was mean to it. That’s a major red flag for me about a person.
Well considering how well known that bad behaviour towards pets is an indication of worse things, you'd think she would

Reactions: 4
How old is that profile pic of Ian on his Youtube?! He gives Brogan a run for her money in cat fishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be that annoying person but what does she do to the cat? Does she actually hurt it?

Reactions: 1
What's the betting odds on Ian being in tomorrow's live and them acting all "happy"? 🙄

Reactions: 7
She just kept going on and on to the cat during the live. “Go away!” “Stop that!” “That’s not nice”
“No!l “get off me”

On a loop.

Reactions: 6
So Ian went into the comments because he hadn’t scheduled it for tomorrow, and it automatically made it look like they were going live tonight?

does that mean she’s still not there to sort it out herself. And he couldn’t leave the fans in the comments waiting.

Reactions: 2
What's the betting odds on Ian being in tomorrow's live and them acting all "happy"? 🙄
Yup, and will spend the whole live sniping at each other.

If everything is fairies and unicorns in their world how come she keeps going on these solo trips staying in hotels and then staying at friends houses. Just seems a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
Reaction videos and now what's in my park bag. As a creator she's not exactly creative is she?. I will never understand how she became as popular as she has.
Probably the whole 5-6 trips per year from the U.K.
Disney YouTubing has become very very saturated as a whole IMO and it seems she only goes to WDW for content as a lot of you have said she seems fed up bored in the parks.

Reactions: 9
I think she likes all the fun of packing, creating outfits, finding ears that match her playsuits and once she’s there, getting ready for the parks.

Then she likes touring the resorts, eating her favourite park food and shopping. Actually touring the parks and hitting the rides up aren’t as much fun for her.

I mean that’s fine for her, she can do Disney however she likes, but the reality is, doing the same thing over and over might not appeal to vlog watchers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think she likes all the fun of packing, creating outfits, finding ears that match her playsuits and once she’s there, getting ready for the parks.

Then she likes touring the resorts, eating her favourite park food and shopping. Actually touring the parks and hitting the rides up aren’t as much fun for her.

I mean that’s fine for her, she can do Disney however she likes, but the reality is, doing the same thing over and over might not appeal to vlog watchers 🤷‍♀️
And doing less than 1% of everything that WDW offers is hardly "Disney in Detail" is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Ian went into the comments because he hadn’t scheduled it for tomorrow, and it automatically made it look like they were going live tonight?

does that mean she’s still not there to sort it out herself. And he couldn’t leave the fans in the comments waiting.
She doesn’t do anything, well she “edits” her vlogs but it’s not exactly award winning. Ian deals with a lot of the Patreon stuff including editing the podcast . She is clueless.

i am hoping lockdown made her take a look at her life and she’s decided to actually do something. She always said she hated driving and now she has a car. She’s going out and about. She should rebrand and call herself coffee in detail because it’s all she ever does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.