Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stopped driving (and also working) before she was ill so if she is using her TM as a reason why she hasn’t been driving then it’s bollocks
Wow, that puts a whole new spin on things. I've only watched her after the TM so didn't realise she hadn't been driving or working before the TM. She's certainly used the TM as an excuse for everything under the sun from getting Becky to clean her new house for her to having to have a fridge in her home office as it was too far for her to walk to her kitchen to get a drink.

Reactions: 6
Wow, that puts a whole new spin on things. I've only watched her after the TM so didn't realise she hadn't been driving or working before the TM. She's certainly used the TM as an excuse for everything under the sun from getting Becky to clean her new house for her to having to have a fridge in her home office as it was too far for her to walk to her kitchen to get a drink.
She has always said she hated driving in the vlogs to the point that, I believe, they moved from quite a nice house to that pokey flat because the house wasn’t really in walking distance of much or had easy access to public transport. At least that was the reason for the move that came across to viewers.

I’m pretty sure she was a FT YouTuber before the illness, perhaps someone else can confirm that? I’ve always been a bit confused about that she claims her channel is most definitely “work” but that she cannot do an actual job because of her TM. Which one is it?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she was a FT YouTuber before the illness, perhaps someone else can confirm that? I’ve always been a bit confused about that she claims her channel is most definitely “work” but that she cannot do an actual job because of her TM. Which one is it?
There's some weekly vlogs over on her Victoria in Detail channel which were before her TM & she goes on about YouTube "work"

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’ve split. She’s probably staying at Kate’s to catsit whilst she’s on holiday in Portugal!

Reactions: 4
I hope that when she is able to go back to WDW that she doesn’t waste a park reservations by just drinking coffee shopping and cancelling dining reservations. A few Florida vloggers do this all the time cough Trackers cough.

Reactions: 4
With it looking like park reservations are here to stay it will be interesting to see if she gets backlash for wasting park reservations.

In fact with the rumours of what disney may do after the pandemic it could hit vloggers and how they film and plan.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the car was the "big secret" that Ian almost spoiled on her live that time and she got really arsey about him saying something.

I think his real personality has shown in some of the vlogs when he’s been pissed off, and some of the lives,

to be honest I’d say they’re both extremely bitchy and petty with each other in real life, when they haven’t been able to mask it on lives lately (for the last 5/6 months it’s been getting more and more obvious) and that’s only for an hour with an audience, so it should be easy enough to fake.

what must it be like at home 😐
Oh really?! I’ve only managed to endure a couple of lives so haven’t noticed. Both as bad as each other in that case

She stopped driving (and also working) before she was ill so if she is using her TM as a reason why she hasn’t been driving then it’s bollocks
Yes, her TM diagnosis was in 2017

Her first video was 7 years ago

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ve split. She’s probably staying at Kate’s to catsit whilst she’s on holiday in Portugal!
Eh? She said Kate and her had recorded some reaction vlogs together and she talks to someone off screen during the live who I assumed was Kate?

Everything is always brushed off as "It's been really busy" and she never explains properly. Which is of course fine and her right to do so except that it's her sheep who are funding her lifestyle. She's still never explained that "really important news" that Ian mentioned a couple of weeks ago, despite promising she would in her next vlog. Her patreons must have the patience of Job and more money than sense.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the car was the "big secret" that Ian almost spoiled on her live that time and she got really arsey about him saying something.
she talked about that yesterday and closed the case on it, basically saying it was nothing and that’s that 🤣 she really seems angry with him about something.

950F69FA-5CCC-4F06-9BC8-ED36569C667D.jpeg
I

i am DYING at this pic lmfao imagine opening your front door to leave the house and she’s bloody stood on your doormat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely she’s staying there? She didn’t just stand at the door like that?

Is it just me or is the overly posed and contrived matchy matchy style of Instagram photo very cliché and outdated? I just cringe when I see people's grids and they are all overly posed, styled and filtered.

Reactions: 14
Also didn't really apologise or admit she was wrong about her treatment of the cat

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.