Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From looking at her Facebook it seems she's been at Kate's for a while.... like at least 2 weeks. I think clearly something is going on between her and Ian. maybe not divorce necessarily, but something that's meant they need some time away from each other or whatever. I couldn't watch the full recent live, but agree that she came across all over the place. actually feel kind of sad and worried for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They’re not divorcing, that would be a massive self inflicted wound. He has the patience of a saint! She would never meet anyone more tolerant of her Disney addiction.

Having said that, somethings definitely afoot. That last live was hard to watch. For someone so aware of her angles, she was completely slumped over, badly lit and even talking about Disney failed to make her smile.

I hope she’s ok tbh.

I’m also very suspicious of people who have no patience with animals. Her constant telling off of that cat was not a good look for her. ESPECIALLY as she’s the guest, not the cat.

Yeah, I didn’t like that.
it’s not really just down to her whether they divorce or not though? 😂 she couldn’t just force Ian to stay married to her cos she gets her holidays paid for and he tolerates her Disney obsession, if he wanted a divorce they’d have to have one.

Reactions: 6
It is sad when a relationship breaks down (if that is what has happened) The pandemic has been hard on lots of relationships, add the stress of moving house and the extra financial burden of paying a mortgage and the running costs of a house (rather than a postage stamp sized flat) and a spouse who doesn't seem to do anything other than talk to a camera and spend money... cracks are going to appear.

Reactions: 9
From looking at her Facebook it seems she's been at Kate's for a while.... like at least 2 weeks. I think clearly something is going on between her and Ian. maybe not divorce necessarily, but something that's meant they need some time away from each other or whatever. I couldn't watch the full recent live, but agree that she came across all over the place. actually feel kind of sad and worried for her!
I agree, her body language is concerning "I just wanted to be here for you guys" whilst rubbing nose and looking off camera. No, you really don't love, you're doing it out of some stupid sense of duty. How many times does she say "Everything's fine" like she's trying to persuade herself it's true?

So according to her FB she’s bought herself a car, bit of a banger tbh. Why would she need a car, she was always about how she could drive but she didn’t like it.

if it walks like a duck...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So according to her FB she’s bought herself a car, bit of a banger tbh. Why would she need a car, she was always about how she could drive but she didn’t like it.

And she's always maintained she can't drive because of her TM ... Curiouser and curiouser ...

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be ignorant here but what's TM?
Transverse Myelitis. She had quite a serious episode a few years back that hospitalised her and left her unable to walk. Although miraculously just a couple of months later she was able to visit WDW. That's kind of been the pattern since. Claims to be unable to lead a "normal" life at home or hold down any form of employment due her TM but is more than happy to hop on a plane for a solo trip to WDW at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 8

Can’t find any post about a car? X

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t sound like all is well does it. She’s always said she hates driving. It’s actually really sad if they are having problems or have split. As much as I have taken the piss, they did seem well suited and Ian seemed supportive of what she wanted to do.

Reactions: 4
She’s legit just bought the same car she learnt to drive in…. What! Like she’s saying it was hard to find because she wanted to find one like that? Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s legit just bought the same car she learnt to drive in…. What! Like she’s saying it was hard to find because she wanted to find one like that? Why?
The same reason she always has exactly the same routine when she goes to WDW, the reason she travels half way across the country to her hairdresser, the reason she always eats the same food ... She's probably the most change-averse person I've ever come across. The thought of having to learn to drive a "new" car probably finished her off.

Just watched some of that live,

eek, clearly something going on with Ian and the poor cat is getting the brunt of her tit mood.

not once is he mentioned when talking about the October trip,
She say “I” when talking about Tokyo, not we.
Same when she’s asked about a dog, “if I ever get a dog...” not we. Plus no mention of their plan to get a dog already.

I do think that’s her real personality anyway though, not the PC annoying Disney princess who won’t offend anyone or any anything negative.

I’ve always preferred him, don’t know why. Very strange set up but still a shame, always sad when a marriage breaks down.
I reckon in private she must have been a bloody nightmare throughout Covid not being able to do the only thing she’s bothered about. One day she’ll realise what truly matters in life

Reactions: 5
I’ve always preferred him
I think his real personality has shown in some of the vlogs when he’s been pissed off, and some of the lives,

to be honest I’d say they’re both extremely bitchy and petty with each other in real life, when they haven’t been able to mask it on lives lately (for the last 5/6 months it’s been getting more and more obvious) and that’s only for an hour with an audience, so it should be easy enough to fake.

what must it be like at home 😐

Transverse Myelitis. She had quite a serious episode a few years back that hospitalised her and left her unable to walk. Although miraculously just a couple of months later she was able to visit WDW. That's kind of been the pattern since. Claims to be unable to lead a "normal" life at home or hold down any form of employment due her TM but is more than happy to hop on a plane for a solo trip to WDW at the drop of a hat.
Ah thank you

So do we reckon she recorded the latest "What's in my park bag" vlog before she ran out on Ian or is she back already?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She stopped driving (and also working) before she was ill so if she is using her TM as a reason why she hasn’t been driving then it’s bollocks

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.