Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must feel like Groundhog’s Day to churn out those “lives” with the same old Q and A. I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a little bit of research just to bring in some fresh topics.

And Kate not there is a dead giveaway. Why hang out at your friends empty apartment while they are out working? If Kate was there she would have her cat with her.

Like others have pointed out: saying she is only doing the cruise for views is pathetic. That girl is going to spend the majority of her time in her cabin. Any why not bring a friend? The single add ons can be ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
It must feel like Groundhog’s Day to churn out those “lives” with the same old Q and A. I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a little bit of research just to bring in some fresh topics.

And Kate not there is a dead giveaway. Why hang out at your friends empty apartment while they are out working? If Kate was there she would have her cat with her.

Like others have pointed out: saying she is only doing the cruise for views is pathetic. That girl is going to spend the majority of her time in her cabin. Any why not bring a friend? The single add ons can be ridiculous.
Yeah she is basically paying double for a cruise she doesn't want to do so won't have any interest in.

Also admitting only doing for views is disrespectful to your audience

Reactions: 9
I forgot to mention Patreon. Wonder if the Patreon podcasts have stopped. I’m in a Patreon trap myself currently. The vlogger had great content during the pandemic and I was happy to support them. Now they are hardly ever posting, but the community is fun. I’m sure that is part of the reason why her members haven’t all dropped off.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she is basically paying double for a cruise she doesn't want to do so won't have any interest in.

Also admitting only doing for views is disrespectful to your audience
‘Only doing it for views’=WDW trip funds running low. Real Disney fan right there.

Reactions: 5
Just watched a bit of the live. Crikey, she has no time for animals has she?

she seemed to be sorted of slumped there and lower than low energy. I genuinely doubt they’ve split up. Ian is far too easy going.

i think she’s at Kates to start doing the reaction videos.

however, she’s not in a good place AT ALL. I bet it’s literally missing Disney that’s making her miserable.

Reactions: 5
If she makes enough money to cover the costs of all her trips to Disney in a year, I’d be surprised but I suppose it is possible with the Patreons etc but let’s give it the benefit of the doubt and say it does.

However, it’s only because Ian’s salary pays for absolutely everything else that she can afford to do what she does. It’s entirely up to them as a couple how they spend their joint income, even if we think it’s a bit of an odd arrangement. If they do spilt, she would have to be earning a lot more from her channel that she does now to support several trips to Disney a year and all her other living costs.

My friend was a YTer. She has very similar viewing stats to Vicky (although more subscribers and sponsorships).
Same age as Vicky. Her parents had to pay her rent in a flatshare as she can’t afford it. She hardly went on holiday, didn’t buy things like makeup or fancy coffee.

I heard a small YTer saying she made hardly anything and the ones who do rely on sponsorships.

As for Patreon... Vicky has 138 Patreons, let’s say the median price point of £15 x 138 = £2081 a month but I think this is a huge overestimation. No one is paying £38.50 a month.

If everyone is paying a more realistic £2 then she earns £279 MINIMUM. £4 is £552. These are far more likely and still a nice amount for how little she does.

I also wonder if she gets disability living allowance which is another £230 a month.

I think it’s obvious Ian funds her living expenses and all their takeaways. He earns enough. He probably funds their trips too. Then she has her fun money for planners and pens. If they divorced, she would be screwed. She’d have to actually pay rent and buy food. No more Mickey mouse for you, Vicky. At least she’ll still have her mum making her clothes haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They’re not divorcing, that would be a massive self inflicted wound. He has the patience of a saint! She would never meet anyone more tolerant of her Disney addiction.

Having said that, somethings definitely afoot. That last live was hard to watch. For someone so aware of her angles, she was completely slumped over, badly lit and even talking about Disney failed to make her smile.

I hope she’s ok tbh.

I’m also very suspicious of people who have no patience with animals. Her constant telling off of that cat was not a good look for her. ESPECIALLY as she’s the guest, not the cat.

Yeah, I didn’t like that.

Tbh, she’d be better off taking that livestream down. It’s not doing her channel or her YT persona any favours. She has no obligation to address whatever (if any) her personal issues are right now, but it’s absolutely clears somethings not right.

if it turns out she’s going through something fairly massive then I’ll absolutely give her a pass of course. It’s hard not to speculate when she’s put out such a strange and frankly hard to watch vlog.

Youtube is a great sideline and secondary income, but unless you get lucky its really not a long term career decision. Especially in something like disney theme parks

Her career was a sales girl in car phone warehouse and at one point she sorted out the files in a hospital 😐

No hate towards either job but we aren’t talking CEO of anything

• Haha
Oof I just watched a couple of minutes of that live 😳

I am a cat person and I would be absolutely pissed at a house guest talking to my pet like that, 'this cat' its your best mates pet Vicky, s/he will have a name! Use it, even if your mad at the poor thing it will sound so much friendlier.

Also noticed she said she had been putting up with it for weeks, or something to that effect. Definitely something afoot with her and Ian.

Also noticed she said she had been putting up with it for weeks, or something to that effect. Definitely something afoot with her and Ian.
ooh I missed that...

Its starting to feel like they’ve parted isn’t it?

Also, also pause the live and take the cat out of the room if it’s that much of a bother ffs. Just endlessly whining about it really isn’t helpful and makes you look like you’ve got zero empathy for anything but yourself.

Agree. She can't even handle having a pet. As seen with Kate's cat LOL!!!
more chance of Ian being pregnant. I also hate the way she can’t just say she doesn’t want kids, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s a choice, but she’s so scared she’ll offend someone she has no opinion on anything.

Reactions: 13
The most responsibility she’s ever had was taking care of her weeds in Animal Crossing. A kid? No chance.

• Haha
Came across her Twitter earlier, last post was back in February 😴🥱 She sure knows how to keep people engaged..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.