Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on earth that the US will
lift the travel ban any time soon on UK travellers, not with the new strain and the massive uptick in cases in Britain. 10% of all cases in the world last week were in the UK. February is a pipe dream for Victoria to get to Florida.

Cannot believe she thinks she will get the vaccine soon when so many vulnerable people don’t even have it in sight yet. Teachers (for example) with underlying conditions that actually do raise their risk of Covid complications are tit-scared of going back to work and Victoria thinks she will get the vaccine before them? When it comes to the risks of going to Disney, she clearly stated her TM doesn’t put her at any additional risk and it’s fine to travel and have a holiday yet the TM should put her at the front of the queue for a vaccine? Which is it?

Additionally, when she says how “busy” she is with “work”, is she actually talking about her vlogs? Does she do anything else? She was sitting on her arse the entire time BEFORE Covid, can’t be much different for her now other than no Walt Disney World.

Sorry for the rant. I am fed up of an incompetent government and the situation is exacerbated by selfish people who appear to put their own needs and wants above everyone else’s, meaning we are in this tit for longer

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She won’t be going anywhere until the autumn - if that!

It’ll take until the spring to vaccinate the over 65’s/top 4 vulnerable groups. Which I doubt she is in. Her TM does not put her at risk of any respiratory disease and she certainly doesn’t ‘work’ (at all!) in an environment where she’s at risk.

If Victoria in denial thinks she’s getting a jab in her arm before all the NHS staff and over 65’s etc, she can dream on.

ffs just give up on the Disney shite. Hasn’t this whole tit show made you realise you have nothing else going on in your life? It’s tragic. Yes we all love a holiday as much as the next person, but give it a damn rest.

Reactions: 11
She won’t be going anywhere until the autumn - if that!

It’ll take until the spring to vaccinate the over 65’s/top 4 vulnerable groups. Which I doubt she is in. Her TM does not put her at risk of any respiratory disease and she certainly doesn’t ‘work’ (at all!) in an environment where she’s at risk.

If Victoria in denial thinks she’s getting a jab in her arm before all the NHS staff and over 65’s etc, she can dream on.

ffs just give up on the Disney shite. Hasn’t this whole tit show made you realise you have nothing else going on in your life? It’s tragic. Yes we all love a holiday as much as the next person, but give it a damn rest.
Even if she is vaccinated today she still will not be allowed to travel to the US. This grown women needs to wake up and realise that there is more to the world then just ‘Disney’ it’s kind of sad really and it shows in her videos. I love the Disney parks and I will wait until it’s safe to do so. My friends who live in Florida say it’s shambles in the parks. People not distancing etc.

Reactions: 9
Even if she is vaccinated today she still will not be allowed to travel to the US. This grown women needs to wake up and realise that there is more to the world then just ‘Disney’ it’s kind of sad really and it shows in her videos. I love the Disney parks and I will wait until it’s safe to do so. My friends who live in Florida say it’s shambles in the parks. People not distancing etc.
Exactly!
In every vlog “series” she’s done, she’s moaned about getting sick or coming down with a bad cold and feeling rough. Her immune system is so shot down because all she does (and has done) is sit festering in her office filming nonsense.

Whilst I’m not saying everyone will have a suppressed system this year due to lockdowns, you don’t see everyone else rushing to get on a 9 hour flight and spend 2 weeks with thousands of other people touching stuff.

Reactions: 10
I also don’t like how her narrative has changed to “I don’t have a job where I leave the house because of my TM” when she was doing duck all before then as well.

I don’t have a problem with her not working, that’s for her and Ian to decide and deal with and he obviously earns a fair bit if she can go gadding about to Florida several times a year, but PLEASE don’t pretend uploading vlogs is not only work but hard work. Plenty of people do a lot more than her on YouTube and also work full time and they don’t moan about how difficult and time consuming vlogging is.

Reactions: 13
That is disgraceful. How dare she use the suffering of minorities to further her stupid, pathetic little life
Absolutely! Couldnt agree more. But this is a grown ass woman who thinks she will be going to florida in a few months too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely! Couldnt agree more. But this is a grown ass woman who thinks she will be going to florida in a few months too!
She’s an embarrassment. I’ve been to 2 disney parks once each, so I say this as a causal fan - going to a Disney is not a bloody personality trait! Get some new hobbies ffs

Reactions: 7
She went live on Instagram the day people weren’t using it in support of BLM. It doesn’t surprise me that she’d use the tag to get views 🙁

She’s an embarrassment. I’ve been to 2 disney parks once each, so I say this as a causal fan - going to a Disney is not a bloody personality trait! Get some new hobbies ffs
I’ve done California, Florida, Paris and have booked Japan for this year (not likely now) ... I bloody love Disney... but agree, it’s definitely not a personality trait!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else bored enough to watch the latest slog? I gave up when we were subjected to an in depth discussion of how she wants her hair done because it's not exactly the right shade at the moment. Jeez Victoria get a hobby for the sake of keeping your channel alive. You desperately need something to talk about, you're boring as duck. How can you just have moved into a new house and still be less interesting to watch than paint drying?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,

I think this is my first post on here... there’s one thing that’s been bugging me about Victoria, does she actually have a job? 🤣

she talks about doing ‘work’ but does she just mean pissing about putting stickers in her planner or what? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else bored enough to watch the latest slog? I gave up when we were subjected to an in depth discussion of how she wants her hair done because it's not exactly the right shade at the moment. Jeez Victoria get a hobby for the sake of keeping your channel alive. You desperately need something to talk about, you're boring as duck. How can you just have moved into a new house and still be less interesting to watch than paint drying?
Her ‘job’ is her YouTube channel, so you’d think she’d take advantage of the potential content of a new home, decorating, small DIY jobs etc. But she’s hardly done that either!

Reactions: 4
Her work is probably sat at her desk looking into space while trying to think of video ideas and making note of them in all of her planners.
Totally agree with a previous post saying that Disney is not a personality trait. It's pretty sad really that that is all she has to focus on!

Don't get me started (again..) on her sorting herself out in the first few minutes of a live stream. I can't wait for the day I don't have to comment on that 😆 Do it before!!

Most of the time it's the same comments being said "sorry guys we're late again *laugh*",
*yawn* "oh no. The yawning has started already *laugh*"
To me it just becomes the same repetative awkward chat/comments just to fill in gaps followed by a laugh.

Reactions: 4
It made me laugh when they were moving into the new house and “because of my TM”, Victoria could do duck all except sit on her arse whilst everyone else did the graft. Poor Becky scrubbing the bathroom from top to bottom was above and beyond, I thought. I don’t envy her for habing been through what she has medically but she has certainly turned it to her advantage. Can’t work but can go to Florida. Can’t clean the house or lift a box but can walk round Disney all day in 100 degree weather etc.

Her channels are her “work”, which she makes a massive meal of, even though they can’t be *that* demanding.

Would be interested to know how much she earns off YouTube. I can’t see it being enough to keep her in 4 or 5 long Florida trips per year plus the lost income from not earning anything.

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh when they were moving into the new house and “because of my TM”, Victoria could do duck all except sit on her arse whilst everyone else did the graft. Poor Becky scrubbing the bathroom from top to bottom was above and beyond, I thought. I don’t envy her for habing been through what she has medically but she has certainly turned it to her advantage. Can’t work but can go to Florida. Can’t clean the house or lift a box but can walk round Disney all day in 100 degree weather etc.

Her channels are her “work”, which she makes a massive meal of, even though they can’t be *that* demanding.

Would be interested to know how much she earns off YouTube. I can’t see it being enough to keep her in 4 or 5 long Florida trips per year plus the lost income from not earning anything.
She seems to rake in a tidy sum from the mugs that are her patreons.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don’t watch the live streams as they’re far too long... like others, I don’t agree that her and the likes of Gary C (with Adam Hattan) can go and walk around Florida for two weeks but can’t go do stuff and go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t watch the live streams as they’re far too long... like others, I don’t agree that her and the likes of Gary C (with Adam Hattan) can go and walk around Florida for two weeks but can’t go do stuff and go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️
This wasn't even a live, this was her last vlog. So she deliberately left in this dull as ditchwater content.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.