Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The content is slipping right under her fingers. They are now filming Tokyo reaction videos.
Yet on her weekly vlog she said she was going to make some ears and show the result.... why not film yourself making them? That’s a video in itself! (You’re welcome Victoria!! 😂)

I said back in April last year that this pandemic would see an awful lot of Disney vloggers go down the pan and it’s happening.

Reactions: 11
I agree the Disney vloggers are coming across not only delusional but also in the grand scheme of what’s going on in the world pandemic, trumps death roll in the states, unemployment etc they seem really removed from reality and frankly a trip to Disney is not a priority or even doable for their viewers at the moment. I understand for some this is their job but they need to adapt it’s going to be a while until they get back.

Reactions: 4
The content is slipping right under her fingers. They are now filming Tokyo reaction videos.
Yet on her weekly vlog she said she was going to make some ears and show the result.... why not film yourself making them? That’s a video in itself! (You’re welcome Victoria!! 😂)

I said back in April last year that this pandemic would see an awful lot of Disney vloggers go down the pan and it’s happening.
Really really scraping the barrel then 😂 and I can’t believe she has patreons! What exactly are these paying viewers getting exactly? You have to be crazy to hand over money to a YouTuber! Why not give that money to a charity instead of handing it over to a lazy work shy delusional slob that literally has no ideas of her own. How many other youtubers have been doing reaction videos!

Reactions: 1
WOW this is a new low, even for Victoria. The fact that she STILL thinks she is getting to go to Florida NEXT month, begs belief.

The delusion of this woman is now worrying, I wonder if she will even get to go THIS YEAR. She needs a reality check.
I rearranged my florida trip to May 2022. I think I have been realistic in this whole process, I think we will get to go then. BUT thats only if the vaccinations go to plan. Maybe she might get to go December this year????

Reactions: 9
WOW this is a new low, even for Victoria. The fact that she STILL thinks she is getting to go to Florida NEXT month, begs belief.

The delusion of this woman is now worrying, I wonder if she will even get to go THIS YEAR. She needs a reality check.
I rearranged my florida trip to May 2022. I think I have been realistic in this whole process, I think we will get to go then. BUT thats only if the vaccinations go to plan. Maybe she might get to go December this year????
Omg where’s she said this? Like how delusional is she?!?!

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching Disney in Detail after her last solo trip, it was clear she only went for YouTube content and it was so boring! I get solo trips but seriously, she needs to get a life and an actual job. Her husband needs to do one, he’s so annoying on the lives!!

Reactions: 5

We are about to go into stricter lockdown restrictions until at least March, she can keep dreaming.

Does anyone have any idea how much a vlogger with the engagement level of Victoria would earn from her channels?

I remember The Lodge Guys, for example, saying they got cheques for less than £20 a month from royalities but I have no idea how many viewers they get in comparison to Victoria.

I think she does it for the freebies (potential, rather than what she gets now) rather than the actual money. I don’t understand is why she doesn’t utilise her Instagram account more, that seems to be where the real freebies are AND it is surely a lot less “work” to make Insta stories than it is YouTube videos.

And yes, the patreons. I mean, who wouldn’t pay £50 a month for an exclusive podcast with her and Ian and a ceramic badge. I exaggerate but bloody hell, if you have £50 or even £10 a month spare, please spend it on something more worthy than that!

They've closed uk borders now

Still think you will be going to Disney Victoria??
Probably. She'll be holding out hope as per usual. When her flight is cancelled she'll book onto the next available one. And so the cycle continues. I understand it's important to have something to look forward to but this constant fixating on trips that are never going to happen make for incredibly boring content.

Probably. She'll be holding out hope as per usual. When her flight is cancelled she'll book onto the next available one. And so the cycle continues. I understand it's important to have something to look forward to but this constant fixating on trips that are never going to happen make for incredibly boring content.
America isn't going to let anyone from the UK into their country until at least later in the year or even next year

Reactions: 7
America isn't going to let anyone from the UK into their country until at least later in the year or even next year
Exactly. Anyone with even a passing interest in current affairs knows this yet Dismal in Denial continues to bleat on about her trip in February/April/whenever. It's now beyond boring and annoying and only serves to expose how far removed from reality her life is.

I refuse to watch nearly 2 hours of this crap but WOW, the ads on this!!

6ECA03B4-C7FD-4505-A0C3-6E1F60AF6DC8.jpeg
44965CA0-1CFD-4198-936A-453818503685.jpeg

that hair looks AWFUL on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it just looks odd having so much make up on just to sit at home day in day out? I’m all for feeling good and empowered when you’ve got your make up on but it’s the sheer amount she applies for staying in. Full eyes AND lips. It just looks odd.

She definitely is topping up her ‘YouTube income’ with DLA benefits....she doesn’t work, her youtube is not really a lot of money, she doesn’t do that many ads or sponsored videos so how is she making enough money to go to florida all the time?

Anyone else think it just looks odd having so much make up on just to sit at home day in day out? I’m all for feeling good and empowered when you’ve got your make up on but it’s the sheer amount she applies for staying in. Full eyes AND lips. It just looks odd.
she said before she doesn’t even like ian seeing her without makeup and she’s been like that from a really young age/when she started wearing makeup.
that’s a lot of effort 😐

• Wow
The video she put up without her make up on a while back was a bit of a shock she looked so different. Up to her how much she wears but I could never be bothered to put that much on every day!

The video she put up without her make up on a while back was a bit of a shock she looked so different. Up to her how much she wears but I could never be bothered to put that much on every day!
She hasn’t got anything else to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.