Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her the way she transforms her eyes is fantastic. I’d love to have the skills to make my eyes look larger! However she is starting to annoy me about her trips. I wouldn’t want to go to America with their cases at the minute even if travel was allowed it doesn’t seem the responsible thing to do.

Reactions: 4
I LOVE seeing the witchcraft some people can do with makeup. Whenever I put it on I look the same but a bit neater haha. I wish i could transform myself like some of these girls can.

She definitely is topping up her ‘YouTube income’ with DLA benefits....she doesn’t work, her youtube is not really a lot of money, she doesn’t do that many ads or sponsored videos so how is she making enough money to go to florida all the time?
Ian must have a well-paid job because even if she does get DLA, it wouldn’t be enough to pay for all her trips and DVC etc. Barely enough to cover her hairdresser costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’d be entitled to DLA and/or PIP. Ian could well be entitled to carers allowance as well because you’re allowed to work and claim that.

It does piss me off though when people claim money stating they have trouble showering, walking up stairs, sitting for long etc etc but yet investigations into this bollocks is never funded.

Don’t forget the Patreon money she will be taking in too, couple of hundred a month at least.

Can you claim DLA and associated benefits and still work? Whatever we think of her YouTube/ Patreon efforts, she herself classes it as work and does get an income from it. I presume she has to declare it to the taxman, even if she doesn’t earn enough to pay any tax on it

I know there are all sorts of disabilities and no one ever knows what the situation is for people, even when they put their lives out there like Victoria does, but can you really justify claiming disability benefits when you’ve actually proved you can work.

I’m not being deliberately pejorative, I genuinely don’t know about these benefits and what’s allowed because fortunately I’ve never had to claim them.

Reactions: 2
Can you claim DLA and associated benefits and still work? Whatever we think of her YouTube/ Patreon efforts, she herself classes it as work and does get an income from it. I presume she has to declare it to the taxman, even if she doesn’t earn enough to pay any tax on it

I know there are all sorts of disabilities and no one ever knows what the situation is for people, even when they put their lives out there like Victoria does, but can you really justify claiming disability benefits when you’ve actually proved you can work.

I’m not being deliberately pejorative, I genuinely don’t know about these benefits and what’s allowed because fortunately I’ve never had to claim them.
DLA/PIP aren't means tested so you can 'work' and claim them. He would not be able to claim carer's allowance as he works too many hours. It used to be my job !

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch their latest section blog from Disney Tokyo?. She actually finally admitted she may not get to go to Disney Tokyo this year. Its taken 10 months of us going through a horrendous pandemic for her to wake up to reality.

• Wow
Did anyone watch their latest section blog from Disney Tokyo?. She actually finally admitted she may not get to go to Disney Tokyo this year. Its taken 10 months of us going through a horrendous pandemic for her to wake up to reality.
Might not even be next year at this rate!

I’ve been saying since last year that Florida for people from the U.K. won’t happen in 2021 it sucks as I’ve got friends in Florida and the us that I won’t be able to see for awhile. Has she admitted wdw won’t happen yet? Lol

Reactions: 5
I’ve been saying since last year that Florida for people from the U.K. won’t happen in 2021 it sucks as I’ve got friends in Florida and the us that I won’t be able to see for awhile. Has she admitted wdw won’t happen yet? Lol
It was in the vlog, she said oh I’m sorting my Florida stuff out because I don’t know how much notice I’m gonna get
Hun you’re not flight crew, if you’re booked on the flight they would be contacting you. It’s not some poorly run event.

Reactions: 8
It was in the vlog, she said oh I’m sorting my Florida stuff out because I don’t know how much notice I’m gonna get
Hun you’re not flight crew, if you’re booked on the flight they would be contacting you. It’s not some poorly run event.
She genuinely thinks it’s a job doesn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She genuinely thinks it’s a job doesn’t she 😂
What I find incredible is that Ian backs her up in the lives saying it's her job. He has a well paid, responsible job. Can he not see that her titting about is a million miles from the effort he puts in? Or does he say it just to keep her sweet?

Reactions: 9
What I find incredible is that Ian backs her up in the lives saying it's her job. He has a well paid, responsible job. Can he not see that her titting about is a million miles from the effort he puts in? Or does he say it just to keep her sweet?
The one that always makes me eyeroll is during lockdown last year where there was speculation you'd only be able to go to the USA for work and Ian said that as it's her job she might be able to go! I would LOVE to see her attempt to get a work visa from the US Embassy for her "job"!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She must be making a killing from it all for it to be “her job”

Reactions: 1
The one that always makes me eyeroll is during lockdown last year where there was speculation you'd only be able to go to the USA for work and Ian said that as it's her job she might be able to go! I would LOVE to see her attempt to get a work visa from the US Embassy for her "job"!!
Ahahah either he’s a twit or a fed up husband trying to get rid of her for a bit of peace and quiet 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.