Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! And seeing as the USA are not close to even having a vaccine they won’t see it as an approved vaccine. It needs to be worldwide! Christ can you imagine the first flight out of London to Florida.... it’ll be rammed with these disney vloggers having dick measuring competitions as to who gets the first footage
There’s another Disney blogger from the North east and her partner lives in Florida and she didn’t disclose (at least I didn’t see it) how she made it over there last month. There were quite a few asking her...She’s coming back today as well I think to the north east and again I’m not sure how she’s managed to travel as it’s not for work anything... she did get a visa to go and live out there next year so maybe that’s something to do with it. But to add insult to injury, they’ve been given a gifted stay in Celebration and a few meals out.... whilst we sit here in the UK (I’m only jealous really!) 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she thinks she will be getting the vaccine in the next couple of weeks, what with her having her TM. She's going to get it in the next 6 months. I think Its bit delusional to think she could have been completely inoculated by February??
Nice to see that the thread title is still relevant! 😏

• Haha
These Disney vloggers really are on another planet or in severe denial. We are fast approaching a year of the pandemic and in reality not a lot has changed, especially when it comes to travel.

The US and Europe haven't started vaccinations yet. We have only done about 150,000 so far and we have a population of 64million. America has 5 of 6 times that and hasn't even begun. We will be lucky to have vaccinated half of the population by this time next year. And unless she has health issues she will be way down the priority list.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These Disney vloggers really are on another planet or in severe denial. We are fast approaching a year of the pandemic and in reality not a lot has changed, especially when it comes to travel.

The US and Europe haven't started vaccinations yet. We have only done about 150,000 so far and we have a population of 64million. America has 5 of 6 times that and hasn't even begun. We will be lucky to have vaccinated half of the population by this time next year. And unless she has health issues she will be way down the priority list.
Even with the TM she's way down on the list. A jab in the next few weeks? She's living in a parallel universe.

Reactions: 6
There’s another Disney blogger from the North east and her partner lives in Florida and she didn’t disclose (at least I didn’t see it) how she made it over there last month. There were quite a few asking her...She’s coming back today as well I think to the north east and again I’m not sure how she’s managed to travel as it’s not for work anything... she did get a visa to go and live out there next year so maybe that’s something to do with it. But to add insult to injury, they’ve been given a gifted stay in Celebration and a few meals out.... whilst we sit here in the UK (I’m only jealous really!) 😂
I follow this girl too. I wondered about this as well. I'm just guessing it is because she got her Visa to live there.

Reactions: 1
See Victoria is whoring herself for skillshare again! Also she is having difficulty in remembering what day it is.... possibly as she doesn’t work

Also she has a fridge and kettle in her office... presumably as she is too lazy to go up and down stairs! With her health and weight issues you think she would want to get more exercise

Reactions: 8
Why does she always do a side pony? I feel bad but it makes her face look much rounder

Reactions: 6
also does she realise that if/when she gets the vaccine she will still have to abide by social distancing guidelines with face masks for the foreseeable as the scientists don’t yet know if the vaccine stops transmission or if it just stops you getting sick.
Can you imagine Victoria having to deal with a mask at Disney? She’d be complaining about how it smudges her many layers of makeup and she can’t get the millionth mask free pic in front of the castle.

See Victoria is whoring herself for skillshare again!
Skillshare is such a strange choice. I can‘t imagine her using it herself and I’d be really surprised if any of her fans were the sort to want to use it either.

Reactions: 5
She’s taking time off at Christmas because she never takes time to just rest.
zero words, none, nada.

also, with the utmost respect, she needs a mini fridge in her office? would the exercise walking to the kitchen not be a good thing?

what are they doing for Christmas? Pot noodle?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same as some of you....surely going up and down the stairs would actually do her some good.

So she's taking a break from releasing one vlog and one live stream? I'm not quite sure what else there is to take a break from 🤔

She's so out of touch with the real world.

• Heart
Just watched her latest reaction vlog and it still baffles me how her and Ian comment as if they they're seeing it all for the first time, as if they they didn't do these things in real life and are watching their twins or something. If that make sense?
Like, their flight is delayed home and they say "oh my god that's horrible. Two hour delay.." well yeah? You were there- you kinda know it happened! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
there is no way she will get a vaccine in the next couple of months. She will be way down the list. My partner is a front line nurse and managed to get the vaccine last Friday purely because he answered the phone and they had some spare slots that day.

The sense of reality with victorian really has gone out of the window. I know myself that the pandemic exposed a lot of things in the world this year, including some things in my own life. But come on. We got fed a lot of crap from governments early on, saying this thing would go away soon. We all know now its a harsh reality We are facing that this (vaccines etc) is going to last until the end of 2021.
Its really sad to see how a 36 year old woman is so immature??

Reactions: 8
So Virgin have announced today they won't fly to Orlando till March 18th at the earliest, I doubt it will even be then ! The others will surely follow suit. Still reckon you're going in February Vicki?!

Reactions: 7

Just had a thought, will Americans have to pay for the vaccine like they do for all health care? This may put some people off getting it possibly 🤔

Reactions: 1
Hi. American here. This article from the NYTimes might answer that question for you. 🙂

Hey- thanks for that! That was me being super lazy and not googling myself🙈 ( I was watching Jimmy Fallon and he was talking about the vaccine so it just made me think 😊)
That's good though if you guys get it free 👍

Just watched her latest reaction vlog and it still baffles me how her and Ian comment as if they they're seeing it all for the first time, as if they they didn't do these things in real life and are watching their twins or something. If that make sense?
Like, their flight is delayed home and they say "oh my god that's horrible. Two hour delay.." well yeah? You were there- you kinda know it happened! 🙄
Yeah its weird, especially as its not even from like 10 years ago or anything.... They're literally reacting to vlogs from 3 years ago!

Reactions: 7
Well Victoria do you really think you’ll be going to Disney anytime soon? Anyone else thinking that even 2021 is going to be a write off for brits?

Reactions: 10
Well Victoria do you really think you’ll be going to Disney anytime soon? Anyone else thinking that even 2021 is going to be a write off for brits?
I stopped watching her livestreams forever ago. Has she commented on the COVID mutation or anything like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.