Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how fragile your relationship must be if simply not going to Disney highlights all of these problems. It really makes you wonder how many people use these trips as a crutch and it's quite sad really.

If nothing else she will have to take a long hard look at herself now she isn't being bankrolled by her husband.
Exactly what me and my partner said watching the video. she went to Florida all the time on her own or with friends. The pandemic forced them to spend so much time together for the first time in years and it probably made them realise that they don’t like spending all that time together. there’s a pattern here, these people are so obsessed with the Disney parks - and when they can’t go their personal lives turn to tit. Makes you think how much of their relationships are “fake” and revolve around the content and Disney.....

Reactions: 15
Oooh good shout that Ian might have met someone else via his VR groups
it’s the one big change in their lifestyle over the last year and a half and we know he dedicates a LOT of time to it,
it wasn’t lockdown, post lockdown plans were still being made to adopt a dog and go to Florida in October, they made a massive decision to purchase property together after renting all their married life, whatever has happened has happened in the last 3/4 months maximum.

theyre not really a couple who have had Disney as a common interest from day one, they’re together 10 years, they had a marriage pre Disney when she worked, when they lived with his parents for a bit, when she was at home 24/7 recovering from her TM, lockdown might have made them see they didnt always like being together now 🤷‍♀️ But I can’t see it being a reason for their split with so much history. They were still talking 24 hour live date a month and a half ago.

Disney/Victoria in Detail #3 sad to see Tattle Life was right, looks like Vicki will be booking another solo flight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Personally I think she just looked tired and done with it all, Ian looked like he was over compensating, trying to be nice. I don’t expect we’ll ever hear about why but I think some of you are on the money with it being about a child or work maybe? Maybe Ian was sick of her doing nothing except film?

Reactions: 3
She’s still wearing her wedding ring. He isn’t.
Makes me think it’s his decision. He also seemed extremely protective of her with his body language.

Reactions: 6
so how are some of these planning to pay that much on a cruise.

I see there is no Ian again, and she going on a trip to Devon alone. Something isn’t right there,
I don’t know if they’re breaking up, would either have the balls or energy to leave the other 😆 but I do think there’s trouble in that Mr Toad themed paradise.
it might have been mentioned before this by someone else, I’ve only looked through my own comments in search rather than scroll, but end of April was when I got the sent of a split 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s still wearing her wedding ring. He isn’t.
Makes me think it’s his decision. He also seemed extremely protective of her with his body language.
I get that impression, you don’t split over having a kid ten years into a relationship after just buying a house together, it’s not a conversation you just had this week after seeing an episode of corrie with a cute baby, it’s always been pretty obvious they hadn’t planned having kids but they’re so scared to offend anyone they would rather with on the fence and not straight up answer it when people ask, they were planning a dog, it’s not like plans weren’t being made for a future together, Tokyo was being planned for 2022 and world in October, no window for a baby if one decided at 30 they now were broody, and money wise, I don’t think Ian is struggling in that department and I don’t think it’s something they’d now spilt over when they’ve just moved into a purchased property together.
he seems happy, regardless of the topic they were talking about he has a different vibe to her.
hes in love in my opinion and it’s why he’s so open to still being involved in ares of the channel to help her out, because he’s not upset by the marriage ending.
he’s protective of her and the reaction (IMO) because he has guilt, it’s been his decision to walk away not hers.

her hair colour change happened around the time they split I assume, why break away from a stereotype 😬

Reactions: 12
I get that impression, you don’t split over having a kid ten years into a relationship after just buying a house together, it’s not a conversation you just had this week after seeing an episode of corrie with a cute baby, it’s always been pretty obvious they hadn’t planned having kids but they’re so scared to offend anyone they would rather with on the fence and not straight up answer it when people ask, they were planning a dog, it’s not like plans weren’t being made for a future together, Tokyo was being planned for 2022 and world in October, no window for a baby if one decided at 30 they now were broody, and money wise, I don’t think Ian is struggling in that department and I don’t think it’s something they’d now spilt over when they’ve just moved into a purchased property together.
he seems happy, regardless of the topic they were talking about he has a different vibe to her.
hes in love in my opinion and it’s why he’s so open to still being involved in ares of the channel to help her out, because he’s not upset by the marriage ending.
he’s protective of her and the reaction (IMO) because he has guilt, it’s been his decision to walk away not hers.
I have to agree with every single word of that. Once he got into that VR room on his own he was very much out of sight and Victoria was likely so consumed by all things Disney and Erin Condren she never noticed his absence.

Reactions: 7
I have to agree with every single word of that. Once he got into that VR room on his own he was very much out of sight and Victoria was likely so consumed by all things Disney and Erin Condren she never noticed his absence.
For two people with quite a limited social life, even prior to lockdown and lockdown aside!
thsts the one big change in their social activity that seemed to take up so much of his spare time.

Reactions: 6
I don’t suppose we will ever know why they have split up, unless there is a catty comment in a future vlog. Not that I think there will be many future vlogs.

Reactions: 4
For two people with quite a limited social life, even prior to lockdown and lockdown aside!
thsts the one big change in their social activity that seemed to take up so much of his spare time.
Maybe he’s just realised there’s more to life than sitting in with your wife who does duck all and just drinks coffee…..

Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s just realised there’s more to life than sitting in with your wife who does duck all and just drinks coffee…..
he could have just really hated her animal crossing island.
oh she threw the towel in on that one as well didn’t she 😂 too much work.

I don’t suppose we will ever know why they have split up, unless there is a catty comment in a future vlog. Not that I think there will be many future vlogs.
she has no choice 😂 but her solo trips, meeting Becky and Lisa, probably meeting with her mum and then Disney cruise will need to fill them up.

Exactly. I think Victoria has form for being completely oblivious, (remember that social media black out for George Floyd? She was going ahead with a livestream that day!), so she probably didn’t even realise he was absolutely consumed by his VR group. To me she looked so gutted and embarrassed. She probably never dreamed this would happen to her.

I just rewatched it and those comments Ian made near the end saying “please don’t come for Victoria thinking you’re defending me” was very 🤔🤔🤔

makes it sound like he’s the dumpee, I just don’t believe that’s the case.

Last edited:
Victoria goes to Walt Disney work, drinks coffee and rides the Tomorrowland transit authority peoplemover. That’s it. Ian probably got sick of it 🙈

Reactions: 5
Why do you think that? Just curious, because she’s surely financially fukkered now.
Because he seemed actually affected by what was being said. The fact he said “I’ll try and be involved” or something like that.
The fact she changed her hair colour. The body language.

Reactions: 2
But changing your appearance is normally something you do when you're the one who is dumped?

I just can't see her dropping her meal ticket. How she is going to find a home, run that home and still do disney trips like before on a tiny vlogger income I don't know.

But changing your appearance is normally something you do when you're the one who is dumped?

I just can't see her dropping her meal ticket. How she is going to find a home, run that home and still do disney trips like before on a tiny vlogger income I don't know.
She can’t but she looked like she was the one that started it.

Reactions: 1
It’s interesting to me that one of them is still wearing their wedding rings, while the other is not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.