Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Anniebee, post:

Is this the third British Disney couple to separate?
Who are the others ones? I know of Jade billington and Matt. Sorry I’m out of the loop hahha
[/QUOTE]
That UK Disney couple have also spilt up

Reactions: 1
It’s going to be a huge change for Victoria in every way. Can’t see her being able to support herself and continue with her channels full-time.

Reactions: 8
It’s sad but he’s someone I wouldn’t notice or miss in the vlogs anyway. At least they did the decent thing and explained it and didn’t vanish!

Reactions: 4
I think he’s a genuinely decent person. He will
Want to do the right thing. The bottom line is they have almost nothing in common. I still feel bad for them though. She was barely keeping it together on that vlog.

Reactions: 5
Ian looks smug in the video were you can see Victoria is sad behind her eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have this vision of her and jade billington going to Disney together now they’re both singletons😂 I know Victoria does solo trips but I think Jade would definitely need somebody to go with
This smacks of jade and matts split. Both appeared to take their partners for granted and focus more on the virtual world rather than the real one

Reactions: 9
I’m not a huge fan but I thought the way they handled that was really classy. I bet they read all the fall out from how jade and Matt dealt with their situation, took notes and came up with the best way to do it. Good for them really, at least acknowledging that they owed an explanation to the people who support them rather than ghosting

Reactions: 19
I’m not a huge fan but I thought the way they handled that was really classy. I bet they read all the fall out from how jade and Matt dealt with their situation, took notes and came up with the best way to do it. Good for them really, at least acknowledging that they owed an explanation to the people who support them rather than ghosting
You’re right actually. It was very grown up. None of the enigmatic insta posts a laTUKDC or the complete ghosting a la Jade. Good on them. I wish them both the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's not a huge surprise given recent missing lives and vlogs etc. Credit where credit is due, it was very good of them to address the situation/speculation and not disappear into thin air but to also address it together I thought was very nice to show the united front rather than giving the impression of someone being in the wrong and added speculation if only one made the announcement. Long term I do think Victoria will have to fund the channel/Disney trips which I don't think she'll be able to do independently.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure I was watching the same video as everyone else , I didn’t think she was emotional at all ?

the video felt so cold and Frank and emotionless … it was almost like they were talking about a business deal not working out not their marriage ending

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure I was watching the same video as everyone else , I didn’t think she was emotional at all ?

the video felt so cold and Frank and emotionless … it was almost like they were talking about a business deal not working out not their marriage ending
same! thought it was just me thinking that, all she seemed to say was yes after everything Ian said and it was cold and clinical, Ian was making it seem like he was Paul McCartney leaving the beatles.....i'll pop in from time to time for anyone who misses me but for now I need some time for me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine how fragile your relationship must be if simply not going to Disney highlights all of these problems. It really makes you wonder how many people use these trips as a crutch and it's quite sad really.

If nothing else she will have to take a long hard look at herself now she isn't being bankrolled by her husband.

Reactions: 15

Completely agree @disneys It seems it was done and dusted a while ago hence neither of them are showing emotion, although Victoria did seem to appear more uncomfortable talking about it at times…
Agree also that the fact she has moved out seems a little odd… I do believe when they say neither of them have done any wrong, and it must be a heartbreaking decision considering they have just bought the house and been together for so long. I just guess they’ve grown apart and come to realise they want different things in life. Also, good on them for making the video together to address it and not ghosting everyone who has become their/her fan base.

Reactions: 10
i don’t know if they split over kids or money or one particular thing,
I honestly don’t think either of them ever wanted kids.
It is weird that they were still talking about getting a dog up until a few months ago, and he’s still planning on being part of her channel,
I would have thought they realised during lockdown that they never spend time together and they just didn’t love each other anymore.
but.......it was at the latter end of the pandemic when they bought the house together., which is a weird thing to do if a separation is on the cards.

I think Ian has met someone else through his VR groups. That’s why the plans the had/made not 5 months ago have changed,
He didn’t come across sad, he was positively glowing 🤣😬

agree, i think she’s been more upset when a piece of mr toad merchandise has been out of stock,
I think she’s mildly embarrassed and annoyed they have to address it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah because she's sad she's got no one to fund her trips to Florida now 🙄 She'll either have to stop going or get a job and I can't see her wanting to do either!

All I can say tattlers, well done! We’re pretty much bang on the money! For being “trolls”, we’re good

Reactions: 14
Yeah because she's sad she's got no one to fund her trips to Florida now 🙄 She'll either have to stop going or get a job and I can't see her wanting to do either!
i think she looks like she’s hiding anger,
she’s been the one who’s been the most effected it would seem, shes has to start driving again and obviously had to move out,
money aside, she’s used to relying on him for everything, he sorts the channel for her with respect to admin/tech/patrion. He’s well liked on there, at time I used to think more that her 😂 and is a big part of the podcast and zoom calls,
Basic stuff away from driving, any time they’ve do a shop it’s Ian going, she didn’t go once during the whole of lockdown. She might be able to do a solo tip to the Disney world coffee shop bit at home she’s dependant on him for so much.
she has a very limited social life, where as he has his poker groups and VR groups so she’s left with a few married friends and not much else.

She came across as a bit cold and pissed off tbh. He I couldn't work out, maybe a bit not bothered? A bit casual?

I can't help but laugh how serious they (she especially) takes herself and her channel. As though the world is waiting with baited breath. God knows how she will fund her Disney trips now. Her viewing figures are so tiny. The sceptic in me wonders if she has done something public so people will donate more money to her now she is 'homeless'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.