Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I'd anyone here on that Ohana fb group? They just posted a big thing about members of Tattle insulting their five year old and mentioned Disney in Detail being insulted too. I didn't see anyone insulting kids anywhere? Is there a thread I'm missing out on?
I'm in that group but can't see anything, so it must've been deleted super quick. Insulting a five year old would be against the tattle rules, so sounds like a load of nonsense to me.

Reactions: 1

Lauurz

VIP Member
I just saw amy on Instagram!!!
It’s like seeing the wizard behind the curtain but she’s a CHILD 🤣😂🤣😂

I find this all so weird.
I discovered she was a child this weekend too! Then I saw the video on tiktok of Ian 'dueting' with her grandma. Found it all very odd 🤣

Mark81

VIP Member
land she still says she’ll wear them because she’s put so much effort into matching them with her outfit...l.she wants Instagram photos.

pathetic in detail 😐
By the time she eventually gets there masks will be such history she will just look odd.

I'm not sure Biden wants to open America up internationally yet. Not with other variants out there, and Americans on the whole are less desperate on international travel compared to UK. It wouldn't even surprise me if he waited until 2022

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Do we think she'll do her live tonight? she's missed it the past couple of weeks! I'm bored so kind of want her to! hahah

MrsWish94

There's a very long list of reasons why you can fly into the US at the moment so I guess maybe these flights are serving those people?

Sadly for Victoria, going to a theme park is not on the list of allowed reasons, despite her saying it's her work. I can't see US customs waving her through just because her YouTube channel is on the bones of its arse at the moment.
I went onto the virgin atlantic website and had a mooch. You can book orlando from July but it is via new york.

Obviously we are still banned from entering the US as non US citizens.

Laur91

VIP Member
So she went and stayed in an Air BnB for the weekend alone - which is fine, cos I’d love a solo trip! But the whole “Ian couldn’t get the time off” is shit. He doesn’t work weekends does he? More like he just wanted to stay at home and play on his VR headset like a teenager. Something is definitely up shits creek with these 2.

I suspect there’s been arguments because she’s been a total stress head over not being able to get to Disney. Ian treads on eggshells around her most likely. Happy wife happy life comes to mind! (Lack of)

her whole life is consumed about getting to Disney world. Changing plans etc. For fucks sake life goes on!! We’ve all had plans cancelled, but we’ve all still had to hold down jobs and carry on.

It’s slightly tragic.
I watched yesterday’s vlog but haven’t watched her livestreams or anything in months - did she have 3 trips booked consecutively?? I saw her say in the vlog when they announced the travel traffic light system she had to move her May and June trips but was keeping July?! So she had 3 planned?!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
When I first started watching my first video of hers it thought ooo yay someone different, but more detail etc because of the name! And boy it’s the opposite 😂

Anyone recommend anyone who doesn’t waffle and just film themselves loads?
Are you interested in WDW or one of the other Disney parks? Some are particularly good at say DLP, others WDW etc

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I don’t watch the live streams as they’re far too long... like others, I don’t agree that her and the likes of Gary C (with Adam Hattan) can go and walk around Florida for two weeks but can’t go do stuff and go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️
This wasn't even a live, this was her last vlog. So she deliberately left in this dull as ditchwater content.

kazizzle

VIP Member
this is what happened: Comes on camera saying she’s late for magic kingdom. Gets into magic kingdom, moan that she needs coffee but Starbucks line is long. She’s now not having a waffle because she stuffed her face with a doughnut in the room. Walks through the park on a hunt for coffee and starts showing very clear signs of caffeine withdrawal and she’s now hunting for savoury food and coffee. Walks to Joffrya for coffee but the line is too long, moans, walks to find food, moans shes hangry and still hasn’t had a coffee. Leaves the magic kingdom after 2 hours and go to a hotel for coffee and food. Gets back to her resort before half the day is gone, moans tha epcot will be busy because it’s a Saturday so cancels that plan. Orders Uber eats and sits in her hotel room all day and evening watching YouTube.
How can someone claim to love WDW if this is how they spend their trip? I will admit I've had a nice laid back trip before where we went back to the hotel pretty much every afternoon to chill/nap before heading back out for dinner and whatever we were doing in the evening, but that's crazy. Did she actually cancel a dinner reservation? Hope she got charged for it!

Justme@40

Someone asked in the live about the orlando virgin flights being cancelled and where the info came from. Victoria said they didn't announce it out right on their website but emailed customers and were answering questions on twitter like this.

I don't think they want to panic customers as the new york flights are still going ahead in july. don't know how.
How can they be when UK is banned from USA at the moment? I'm genuinely interested as my son's fiance has moved back to the US and he is still here in London

MrsWish94

We were supposed to go to WDW on Oct 2020, and bumped it to Oct 2021 to keep our flights and villa bookings.

However, we’re being realistic and know that there’s a good chance it might not happen and we’ll have to kick the can down the road a little further

I don’t understand how anybody can have the energy to have 4-5 trips booked this year, and the constant disappointment of rebooking ALL of them ALL of the time.

But then again Vicky doesn’t have much else to do 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! I have one trip booked in for 2 weeks and that has been abit of a stress. Mostly due to moving mine and the husbands annual leave around.

barbie22

[QUOTE="Anniebee, post:

Is this the third British Disney couple to separate?
[/QUOTE]

Who are the others ones? I know of Jade billington and Matt. Sorry I’m out of the loop hahha