Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWish94

Did anyone see the latest live? omg IT WAS TENSE. They did NOT look happy. Victoria was in quite a mood. She was biting Ian's head off like there was no tomorrow. I can only imagine how she is feeling. imagine having to book and rebook multiple holidays over the past year?

Reactions: 2

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Vicki is back after her much needed week off 😐 hair looks awful, she suits darker better.

2000 plus quid, how the hell do her viewers on the live afford this, without naming any of her fans, after watching on and off for a year you get to know who’s who, and who’s unemployed or long term sick with physical or MH issues (receive support from the government)

so how are some of these planning to pay that much on a cruise.

I see there is no Ian again, and she going on a trip to Devon alone. Something isn’t right there,
I don’t know if they’re breaking up, would either have the balls or energy to leave the other 😆 but I do think there’s trouble in that Mr Toad themed paradise.

she’s booked yet another trip for jan/feb next yea, HOW MANY DOES SHE HAVE!!!
Oh boy I live in Devon and I hope she doesn’t visit my area! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I actually would love to do a Channel like that. Me and my friends are ex cast members and we always talk about trying to do a podcast or a YouTube channel. My dream job would be to plan peoples Disney holidays and send them
With a personalised guide.
There’s a big need for a service, i‘d say do it! Put it as a video podcast and then some other videos about Disney, and then you can always upload the audio to spotify etc, I’d love to do Disney one day but I’d just have 0 idea where to start so a service like that would be ideal

Swipeupxo

Usually around this time she would be in disney or uploading her content from her tips to span it out over so many weeks

If things continue as they are I really can't see disney trips for brits happening until at least late next year, her channel is going to crumble.

Mark81

VIP Member
Anyone know how old Ian is? She says he's only just had his first covid jab but he looks like he's in his 40s!
I wouldn't use covid jab as too much of a marker. I'm 40 and had my first jab back in March (no pre existing, just my area seemed to be ahead of what government stated), other areas I know are behind what government states

I'd say like so many vloggers he is probably younger than he looks

Swipeupxo

Welp England are going into a national lockdown again next week and you can only fly for business!

Still going to Disney this November Victoria?

Pop!91

VIP Member
thanks to @Pop!91 for the new thread title, winning with the most votes.
Yay! My first title :p

its a cash grab done on a cheap website.
So so classy.... it’s eVeRyThINg 😏

they’re turning off the chat playback lately? I noticed on the last one it only played for a few min and froze, and it’s not up on last nights at all yet. (Unless they need to reupload to enable it to be seen?)

ian says a good few times during the lives that he has to approve comments,

I bet they have a good few blocked words which results in comments questioning them never being seen.
Probably to delete all the comments asking why she is still adamant taking a trip to the worlds Coronavirus hotspot in less than 6 weeks!

Last edited:

Furnessian

VIP Member
What I find incredible is that Ian backs her up in the lives saying it's her job. He has a well paid, responsible job. Can he not see that her titting about is a million miles from the effort he puts in? Or does he say it just to keep her sweet?
“Titting about” ha ha

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Did anyone see the latest live? omg IT WAS TENSE. They did NOT look happy. Victoria was in quite a mood. She was biting Ian's head off like there was no tomorrow. I can only imagine how she is feeling. imagine having to book and rebook multiple holidays over the past year?
I have never watched a live as I’ve seen the way it’s tense in just a normal video! What was she snapping for?

She was showing signs on beginning to crack months ago. It’s only got worse by the sounds of it. It must be difficult to spend your entire life concentrating on when a theme park is open for your admission, when you can get your hair extensions in etc 😂

Reactions: 1

suchabelle

I actually would love to do a Channel like that. Me and my friends are ex cast members and we always talk about trying to do a podcast or a YouTube channel. My dream job would be to plan peoples Disney holidays and send them
With a personalised guide.
DO IT DO IT DO IT

You could do a pod/you tube and add in a patreon for people to get personalised plans/advice.

Lola123

VIP Member
What I find incredible is that Ian backs her up in the lives saying it's her job. He has a well paid, responsible job. Can he not see that her titting about is a million miles from the effort he puts in? Or does he say it just to keep her sweet?
She must be making a killing from it all for it to be “her job”

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

MrsWish94

I just wonder with him working from home now if he's twigged how bone idle she is. Pre COVID he was working away a lot, she was away quite a bit too. Now they're both in a tiny flat 24/7 and he's breaking his balls to pay the rent while she farts about with stickers and Animal Crossing.
True bet theres been some revelations in that area.