Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I watched yesterday’s vlog but haven’t watched her livestreams or anything in months - did she have 3 trips booked consecutively?? I saw her say in the vlog when they announced the travel traffic light system she had to move her May and June trips but was keeping July?! So she had 3 planned?!
Yep she had them almost back to back 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was saying she has July for two weeks, then the Disney cruise in Aug then sept into Oct two weeks with Ian at Disneyworld... unless they don’t get there if there’s trouble at mill 😂

Reactions: 2

Yayitsavaliable

Just watched her moving vlog and the house is small. I thought it was a kitchen with dinning area but nope it’s also their lounge. Very cramped.

gobblegobble95

She’s going on another solo staycation - they have the oddest relationship. Imagine if she was going away with a sugar daddy and that’s how she affords all her trips lol (I’m jokingly obviously)

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m not subbed to her but I just went to look and she uploaded nothing yesterday? How odd,
something is going on.
What’s the crazy busy? Having a breakdown because she’s had to push all her 2021 trips back? I don’t understand what her deal is

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok I’ve been away from this thread for months, and the lives 😂 because I can’t talk that level of weird 8 months on, but I went to see Wednesdays to see what the set up is like in the new house, and.....
Wtf?? Are they really trying to cash in on the Black Lives Matter hashtag?
DD45C1BF-5915-422C-A4D8-CE8144898133.jpeg

I noticed because one of their fans has asked them about it in the comments.

but didn’t they go live on both youtube and Instagram during the BLM blackout?

And this does nothing but push their channel to anyone looking up BLM information? I’m confused have the discussed the issue much on their lives? Or the US election?

I know exactly which member this is that wrote that. I’m on the live streams and I don’t want to name her or her child as I don’t know if that’s against the rules.

She’s not happy we are discussing Victoria !? How did they know we had a thread for her !? Surely they are already on this site - they think they are angels!
always hit report on anything that breaks our rules, but at this point we all know “influencers” lie if it might get them some sympathy, this isn’t a very active thread, so if someone found it, they were looking for it 😂

• Wow

Lauurz

VIP Member
Aw Spaceship Earth is my fave, they are ruining it with that merch!
Spaceship Earth is my favourite too. I really like Katnipp but this DID merch is not good! Having 'Everything' on a T. Shirt just doesnt make sense, especially to people that don't sit through her videos of her saying things are 'everything'.
I thought people create merchandise to advertise their 'brand'. This doesn't to me!

• Sick

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Anyone watched her recently? Is she still expecting to pop to Orlando in November?
In one of the recent lives she was talking about going via New York if flights from UK to New York resume soon. But she's doing it because she wants to show people what it's like to travel in a pandemic....... She also has 3 trips booked for next year, plus they're looking at going to Tokyo.

I put the lives on as background noise when I'm working but spend the whole time with this face 🙄

• Angry

Mark81

VIP Member
shes said a few times her older vlogs are getting a lot of views over lockdown, I still maintain she’s making more on YouTube than she ever would be in a full time job 😬

has nobody asked her in the live what’s going on? Or does she say anything about ian?
Just had a look at her channel. Seems to average 20 to 30 k for disney vlogs. The odd one (usually travel days) hits 60k to 80k. There are a lot under 10k though too. Not what I'd call a reliable source of income

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Ian went into the comments because he hadn’t scheduled it for tomorrow, and it automatically made it look like they were going live tonight?

does that mean she’s still not there to sort it out herself. And he couldn’t leave the fans in the comments waiting.

nrs264

VIP Member
For DLP So Helena and Martin were great but haven't been since COVID. Yaz and Ash have been a couple of times during lockdown. If you can get past them trying too hard to be likeable their vlogs are informative. Fairy Godmother is also helpful and good on practical stuff like timings. She taught me how to get from Gard du Nord to Marne La Vallee on the RER amongst other things.

Obvs no Brits going to WDW at the mo but I enjoy Mr Ian and Mr David. Charlotte Ruff divides opinion but I find her informative if a bit over enthusiastic but frankly I'd rather that than Victoria's incessant moaning. Why bother going if you hate it that much?!
haha yes! that's the issue with yaz and ash. I knew it was something. I couldnt get passed that unfortunately. way too annoying on camera. gave up after one

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
not the main amy 😬 the other amy 😆 shes 16. I think Co host amy is 19 now.
But clearly vulnerable in some ways
I didn’t know there was another Amy!! Haha who’s the one that flirts with Ian? 19 year old Amy right? She’s the one that annoys me.

• Haha