Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Yaz and ash did a YouTube video explaining the DVC Process and was very informative.
I’d put money on it that Vicky has no idea how it works and uses it as bragging rights. Personally I would not buy into DVC as you need a 10% deposit on 200 points which is around £3000. The total cost is around £25000! But it all depends on which home resort you want to buy into. Renting DVC points is a great way to stay at various resorts at a really good price!
I suspect Ian sorts it all out (and pays for it) which is ironic as she's supposedly the Disney expert.....

Reactions: 2

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
She seriously thinks she has a chance of going on July 1st ….. deluded!
She probably gets her info from the sun newspaper 🤣 there are tons of rumours flying about saying 27th of June but the way Biden tweeted the other day on Twitter that won’t happen!

gobblegobble95

If they did that with the coffee we’d never hear the end of it! 🤣 you can buy Joffrey’s coffee from America I got four different Disney parks blends all for £33 delivered and arrive within 10 days!
She buys Joffrey coffee from the states pretty much every month .

swimming

VIP Member
So Victoria-in-denial is still going is she? Last weeks vlog she talks about wearing a mask for a whole 2 hours in her flat talking to becky and all she cared about was how her make up held. Christ a life! Florida is now the butt of the covid jokes after the minimum 10k of new cases they are announcing every 24 hours.

I cant even be bothered. Let her go and get covid! As long as she doesnt come back to the UK and claim more ill health benefits she can do what she likes. The content wont change, it will be moaning, Starbucks, different coffees, cancelling dinners, staying in the hotel, and moaning.

Laur91

VIP Member
Florida has overtaken New York now with over half a million covid cases.
Yet it won’t stop Disney in denial booking a trip as soon as she can will it!
If anyone has TikTok then victoria reminds me of this sound. The first half is Florida struggling to get Coronavirus under control and the second part is Victoria turning up to Gatwick with her Mickey ears and playsuit on.

• Haha

HaphazardSE

Id hope being a massive Disney fan and a supposedly professional Disney expert and vlogger she would know all that.......
I would’ve hoped so too, but after seeing a number of her videos where she got facts wrong, I’m not convinced.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Half way through her latest vlog and it's refreshing to see her being filmed naturally rather than her constantly "keeping up appearances" and trying to look flawless all the time! She's doing more stuff and doing a Disney trip the way everyone else does!

Lauurz

VIP Member
Just started watching the new weekly vlog. She's talking about Eric Condren and said she had spoken to people in the 'planner community'. Maybe just me, but I find that strange to have a community for planners. But hey, what do I know!

Justme@40

I used to be a fan of Victoria but I think she’s really fallen flat with her vlogs. I liked it when Becky went with her as she added a good mix to the vlogs.
Why is she doing a reaction video when they are only a few years old? It’s crazy as her trips haven’t overly changed either.
I am not overly sure how she calls herself Disney In Detail but all she goes into detail about is the Starbucks coffee line.
Seriously she could do so many good information videos - where is the DVC video she’s been promising for years. I have DVC and honestly it’s not that hard to explain.
Which one is Becky? Blonde or brunette? I don't like the blonde, she seems very up herself but the other one is more hyper and fyn

Lola123

VIP Member
Does she actually need this channel for income? She legit is sat down in her flat all the time, obsessing over planners, coffee and how her make up looks.... it’s just stupid

swimming

VIP Member
It’s very obvious Victoria’s weight gain too. Didn’t realise she was so plumpy until she started walking around in the background

Pop!91

VIP Member
How can someone claim to love WDW if this is how they spend their trip? I will admit I've had a nice laid back trip before where we went back to the hotel pretty much every afternoon to chill/nap before heading back out for dinner and whatever we were doing in the evening, but that's crazy. Did she actually cancel a dinner reservation? Hope she got charged for it!
She probably didn’t get charged for it. She’s admitted before that she moves the reservation to another day then cancels it. and can then avoid the charge for cancelling the same day

• Sad

Silent85

VIP Member
Why do you think that? Just curious, because she’s surely financially fukkered now.
Because he seemed actually affected by what was being said. The fact he said “I’ll try and be involved” or something like that.
The fact she changed her hair colour. The body language.

HaphazardSE

Jesus she’s bought stickers for Animal Crossing to put in one of the many planners to show when she played the game.

And referred to one of her planners as her “work planner” 😂😂 Hun, you don’t work. You scrounge.
It gets better..... she’s put 3 stickers in for a week (2 uploads of a vlog and record podcast) then says “right! That’s all my work stuff planned for the week” 😂 Christ alive 3 things to do for work.
Not gonna lie, I kinda wish that was my life.

• Heart
  • Haha